India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

WU-6th Aug-O Bekhabar !!!! (Page 6)

bablinisha IF-Dazzler
bablinisha
bablinisha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
thanks for update. after a long time a lovely episode.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281

dx1234 Groupbie
dx1234
dx1234

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Good morning everyone,
I can't believe myself - I dreamt about MM last night after knowing that they are off to their honeymoon. I have been dreaming about them for sometime now, but last night's dream, was... don't know what to say - can only hope that we get to see even an ounce worth of it on screen. 

Here goes my dream:
MM with kids and Guru return to the hotel after a day of sight seeing. Guru and kids go to their room, MM in their room. Mohan goes to take a shower. Megha wants to play around with Mohan and so she hides his baniyan. In fact, she hides all of his baniyans from the suitcase. Mohan comes out of the shower, wrapped in towel, wet hair, and upset that he can't find his baniyan. He is looking everywhere for it. Megha is watching him and is all mesmerized. She gets up and moves towards him. And as she gets closer, she makes the first move at him...rest all - let your imagination get wild Wink

I have been thinking - after all the premarital romance we have seen between MM (even though they were dream sequences), we do deserve some live romance between them. I am really frustrated at Akanksha if she will not even want to do something sensual. Hugs is not enough. 

Based on the latest news, the shooting in Nepal is supposed to be from Aug 13-15. That means, we get to see this part the following week - Aug 20th onwards. A wait of a week and half for the audience..

ankur281

swarnalatha05 Senior Member
swarnalatha05
swarnalatha05

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
anyway riddima char is ove,k wait for future epicodes

ankur281

Lonely. Groupbie
Lonely.
Lonely.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
episode was nice
thanks for the update
BriGhtNeSBeAutY Senior Member
BriGhtNeSBeAutY
BriGhtNeSBeAutY

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE:)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index