India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

WU-6th Aug-O Bekhabar !!!! (Page 5)

bestserialviewe Senior Member
bestserialviewe
bestserialviewe

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
ya they did fastforwarded the pagphere episode and showed they all sleeping together...btw i felt that yesterday rhidmma did say taht she will fulfill this relation and won't give up..sth like that??waht did she say actually i missed the part where rdhimma was talking to herself as my TV was on mute and i lost the remote.. Confused...btw why did megha require taht artifical bump on her head , she has beautiful hair and tat can be plaited very nicely... i miss megha's cotton sareeCrys

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

Well, now we know for sure that the cv's plan to shelve the Rondy issue ...whether temporarily or permanently only time will tell..But it is evident that they no longer consider Rondy [sorry..I love shamil's names like meenu, monu, rondy..much better than the original names of the characters..] as good TRP material...And Rondy sure is upset with that...saw her psycho expression before she left the Mohalla??

Well, coming to a more serious mode, it is really unfortunate that the CV's have robbed Mohan Batnagar of his brain...how can he not talk about Rondy issue himself and clarify everything..At least the reporter in him should have smelt something fishy when he saw Megha accept the marriage between Rondima and himself so easily...but ..no..he did not...and I dont know whether to laugh ,cry or howl in frustration..I sadly realize that there is no point in doing any of these..The cv's have decided how to handle Mohan's character..And if we want to continue to watch the show, we should accept it...As someone said before...none of the serials like the male leads to be strong..the females are portrayed as the stronger an d better ones..Ours was an exception for some time at least and for that i suppose we have to be thankful..I found the scene between Mohan and Megha very artificial..and it was frustrating to watch...

But the early morning start of the day..well..That at least made me laugh a little...At last..at last..after a long summer vacation of more than 4 months..Addu and Nanhi are back to school..Thank god they remembered that these kids have to go to school..!!

And it was hilarious to see Mohan accompanying the kids to their bus stop.with the bags, water bottles etc around his neck...And how Addu was put in the wrong bus..I was rolling with laughter..and was reminded of my childhood days when my father did that..He met a friend of his while we were waiting at  the bus stop..and unknowingly, fully involved in talking to his friend my father put me in another school ka bus...and poor me also did not realize till after some time..And then when the original school bus came to the bus stop. my father .who was still standing at the bus stop talking to his friend..was so agitated..bec he did not even know in which school bus he had put me in..

..Well, I want to know how Addu is going to behave to Mohan after coming home..and how Megha is going to be irritated with both papa and son..

And about MM romance...well,I suppose those who are waiting for that will have to be satisfied with luke warm scenes like the hug yesterday..and the moments between them after Mohan came out from the bathroom wearing a towel...Megha was behaving as if he were a stranger and not her husband.!!

Other than that..nothing much to write about the episode...

BTW,I wonder if it is Amar's money the Vyas parivar are squandering ..first for such an elaborate shaadi..and now honeymoon at Nepal!! well..well...tu paagal hai Sita..how many times should you be told that you should expect only illogical scenes to be shown..

for the time being am going to try to enjoy the nok jok they show... rondy ko aane dho..tab dekhte hai..after all this is just a show...and i am fed up of analyzing what is right what is wrong... 

Happy watching of the coming episodes...

Edited by sitamma - 06 August 2012 at 11:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26

amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
rocking episode...ridz track is put on side...lets hope cvs will get rid of her permanently with out much drama ...and hope ridhima submits the divorce papers in court...

coming to the episode  kunal was awsome with telling the truth(even though the full truth is not out)...loved all small small things in the episode...daudda daudda bhaaga bhaaga sa song sequence...mohan with 2 bags and water bottles...metro sexual...wrong bus...towel wala scene...guru to buy coconuts from  a 2 km away shop...loved evrything...today i had that smile on my face even after the episode ended...pehla wala feeling aa raha tha...and now looking forward to nepal trip and janmashtami celebrations...so its good episodes ahead for us...
Dreamer15 Newbie
Dreamer15
Dreamer15

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Luvd the whole episode...mohan megha nanhi jiji guru renu wow...new addu is sooo cute...
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
@Sita di: Nepal is beside India naa and its not hard to go there .. I guess there's a bus route as well ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

@Sita di: Nepal is beside India naa and its not hard to go there .. I guess there's a bus route as well ! 
lekhin bahut expensive hai..aur amar ka money ..chal..aisa logically nahin socneka..abh se...mohan looked like a school boy himself with the waterbag dangling around his neck..If Indu sees this..she would be wild.!!!

Edited by sitamma - 06 August 2012 at 11:41pm
Dreamer15 Newbie
Dreamer15
Dreamer15

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

We hav open border with nepal no visa problms...it is really beautiful
shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
TFU Pooja

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index