India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

WU-6th Aug-O Bekhabar !!!! (Page 4)

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
I think it will be more fun with the kids there with them in their HM! Remember this is not like any other regular serials! We have MMNA moments always making us happier than the MM alone... Its a bundle of joy for us to witness them struggling to romance amidst the kids! They are not just lovers/newly wed couples but also beautiful mommy and lovely spiderman! It has to be the package and so the HM Package shud include the kids! I hope Guru also joins them ClapClapClap

Mohan will have trouble between two wives (please do not remember Ridhima anymore) Megha and ofcourse our Guru!ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87NBT-BVDee_76_SilentSoul_

ankur281 IF-Dazzler
ankur281
ankur281

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zandu37

Originally posted by dx1234

Looking forward to see the "actual" romance between MM to brew up Big smile. Even though they are married, this fact still has not dawned on them. Judging by Megha's comment to MOhan - why are you dressed up like that, in your towel? She needs to understand that Mohan is now her husband and he can come in a towel infront of her Wink LOL Clap. Kudos to the writers!!

I am hoping for the honeymoon to be funny and sensual. Hopefully the kids don't get to go with them. I don't think they will - they have school to attend. It will be really nice to see only MM together.

I have a feeling that Renu will buy tickets even for the kids just to spoil MM romance !!

already did.Unhappy..check out telly chakkar article...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

soapliker IF-Rockerz
soapliker
soapliker

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU Pooja

Dee_76

Adil14 Senior Member
Adil14
Adil14

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Bidzie-

Today's episode was fantastic *DD*
Kunal blew me over with his spectacular performance in the first part Day Dreaming 
The entire Bhatnagar family cracked me up, esp Mohan Bhatnagar The Papa, in the second part ROFL Loved the song seq LOL 
Thanks for the update, Pooja Hug

totally agree on the bold part.. The Way Mohan acted was just brilliant...

however, Riddhima ne aik to pehli galati yeh ki kay Megha ko ja kar Mohan or apnay baray mei bataya or dosri galti kay adha sach bataya, and Mohan thinks kay Megha knows the 'full' truth.. khair i guess ab if Mohan kisi tarah Megha ko poora sach bhi bata dey to she will understand per bataye ga kaisay? Mohan is already under the allussion that Meha knows the truth.

Khair I think MR marriage is Voidable at the option of the aggreived party. Mohan ko shadi kay lia razi kia under UNDUE INFLUENCE so baat hi khatam... :D

btw Thanks Pooja for the update...
episode dekhnay kay baad bhi written update parhnay zaroor ata hoon yahan.. :D

Edited by Adil14 - 06 August 2012 at 3:21pm

Dee_76

dx1234 Groupbie
dx1234
dx1234

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankur281

already did.Unhappy..check out telly chakkar article...

where can I find the telly chakkar article? can you please provide the link?

Dee_76

dx1234 Groupbie
dx1234
dx1234

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankur281

Nice epi...loved it...First step of Mohan towards Father hood...

Loved the way Megha reacted seeing Mohan standing in towel...almost was shivering...Big smile...Apna Monu itna sexyy hai kya yah toh shaadi ke baad Megs ki najaraiya badal gaya hoga..Wink

The writers suddenly fast forwarded the 'pag phere' rasam and the trouble Addu and Nanhi were initially having in sleeping at Mohan's house. We are to assume that they can sleep there now? Probably. We probably should have seen more of Mohan not wanting to get up in the morning and instead Nanhi waking him up inspite of constant reminders from Megha. Anyways, Mohan did look really cute with the backpacks and the water bottles around him.

Loved too the way how Megha reacted to Mohan standing in the towel in his black baniyaan. Leave aside Megha, I reacted the same way too Hug. Kunal is really sexxy!! I wish he would take off his baniyaan and would only be in his towel Wink Clap LOL. Hopefully, we can get to see him during the honeymoon..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87Dee_76

lastmin Senior Member
lastmin
lastmin

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Thx for the update!!
sahul Senior Member
sahul
sahul

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for wu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index