y is evry1 saying it as aadha adhura
sach????...megs got to knw abt
MR shaadi na n she said she
understands that he did al that
just to save hers dads life
so wat sach is aadha???? or is
der something wich i dint
understand???

Riddhima has told Megha that they faked marriage. But the marriage happened in real. It was no pretense. Megha thinks of it like their Mr & Mrs.Bhatnagar drama in Rashmi track. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I don't think Mohan shud call and thank Ridhima, as it must have been him anyway who had told the truth out! She had anyway annoyed and interfered in a third party relationship... She has no right to intrude just because she had been tied a knot! They are now separated and are waiting for the divorce! I still don't understand when it is a temple marriage, unless u register it legally its not even a legal marriage where legal proceedings are concerned! And I don't think they signed any temple applications as well! Anyway one useless track which shudn't have been there in the first place.. To correct this everyone has to come up their own ideas! Instead it cud have been easier saying there was a mistake in telecast thus go back and nullify that instance TongueLOL

Anyway, now the essence is understood For Mohan that Megha understands him and accepts for his plus and minus! For Megha that Mohan considers her feelings and doesn't want to hurt her! Hope this understanding continues and no more drame introduced to spoil this further!

Now it has to be only MMNA&G moments! Hope Guru also gets to go to HM Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JulplatDee_76

Yashh... IF-Rockerz
Yashh...
Yashh...

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Originally posted by Yashh...

y is evry1 saying it as aadha adhura
sach????...megs got to knw abt
MR shaadi na n she said she
understands that he did al that
just to save hers dads life
so wat sach is aadha???? or is
der something wich i dint
understand???

Riddhima has told Megha that they faked marriage. But the marriage happened in real. It was no pretense. Megha thinks of it like their Mr & Mrs.Bhatnagar drama in Rashmi track.

omg!! So megs is thinking that mohan just actd in frnt of her dad as ridz husband Shocked

..PlayfulKiss..Dee_76

Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU

As for the epi, ek dam mast. Loved the BG song ''Dauda dauda bhaga bhaga'' cracked me up. ROFL I was expecting the next day that Megha would have to wake up Monu and he would be all alsi to get up LOL exactly happened liked that. Loved the new Bhatnagar family.

Romance was about to brew up and there goes, chota kabab mein haddi aa gaya WinkLOL The look at Monu's face when he hears Addu was like now what mistake did I do ShockedROFL

Honeymoon atlast, I had thought yeh track ayega hi nahi. As ticket booking ka kam diya hai wrong person ko ''Renu'' she will book the tickets for kids too AngryLOL toh ho gaya honeymoon LOL
dx1234 Groupbie
dx1234
dx1234

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Looking forward to see the "actual" romance between MM to brew up Big smile. Even though they are married, this fact still has not dawned on them. Judging by Megha's comment to MOhan - why are you dressed up like that, in your towel? She needs to understand that Mohan is now her husband and he can come in a towel infront of her Wink LOL Clap. Kudos to the writers!!

I am hoping for the honeymoon to be funny and sensual. Hopefully the kids don't get to go with them. I don't think they will - they have school to attend. It will be really nice to see only MM together.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy87Dee_76Senpoo

zandu37 Senior Member
zandu37
zandu37

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dx1234

Looking forward to see the "actual" romance between MM to brew up Big smile. Even though they are married, this fact still has not dawned on them. Judging by Megha's comment to MOhan - why are you dressed up like that, in your towel? She needs to understand that Mohan is now her husband and he can come in a towel infront of her Wink LOL Clap. Kudos to the writers!!

I am hoping for the honeymoon to be funny and sensual. Hopefully the kids don't get to go with them. I don't think they will - they have school to attend. It will be really nice to see only MM together.

I have a feeling that Renu will buy tickets even for the kids just to spoil MM romance !!

crazy87Dee_76ankur281

dx1234 Groupbie
dx1234
dx1234

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zandu37

I have a feeling that Renu will buy tickets even for the kids just to spoil MM romance !!

Lets hope not!! Afterall, adding two kids means two more tickets means more kharcha - do you think Renu will deliberately create more kharcha LOL 

pujashaw053Dee_76

ankur281 IF-Dazzler
ankur281
ankur281

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Nice epi...loved it...First step of Mohan towards Father hood...

Loved the way Megha reacted seeing Mohan standing in towel...almost was shivering...Big smile...Apna Monu itna sexyy hai kya yah toh shaadi ke baad Megs ki najaraiya badal gaya hoga..Wink

crazy87Adil14Dee_76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index