-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Written Updt

-
Megs says is there anything left to say? Mohan says I wanted to tell you. Megs is like  but you did not.  Mohan says I tried to say all before we started this relationship n that  I never wanted any secrets between us. Mega asks then why did you hide? Mohan apologizes and says Sorry n  says that I tried  to tell you many times and make you understand but  got scared and couldn't muster up enuf  courage as the truth wud hurt you. Megha says what  now? What I should have come to know from you someone else told me.

-On the otherside Ridz walking and having FB's of Mohan scolding her and rmbering how she told Megs half the truth and that she and Mohan were married for natak just to save her dad

Megs telling Mohan is this all the trust you hv in me? n smiles and tells him why did you think I wouldn't understand? n that I am proud of you. You did all this to save her fathers life.  Mohan says I was scared that I'll lose you. I got you after many difficulties n didnt  want to lose you and cries Megs says  will not leave you and go n that I am proud of you. MM hug. Nanhi and Addu come and show their gifts to Megs. Mohan is relieved. Megha thinks you did such a good deed and yet were scared of telling me? You have so much respect for my feelings. Mohan thinks you were right Megha I should have trusted you and told you everything. Mohan says I am lucky to have you as my life partner.

Next day Megs running arnd  getting everyone up and set
.Mohan tk's kids to the bus stop and Megs stops them and holds their hankies up. Addu steps into a puddle and Mohan scolds him . Nanhi's bus comes and she introduces Mohan to her bus mates. and Mohan gv's wrong bottle to Nanhi n Addu and Addu says Pink sucha gurls color and Mohan its a metrosexual color and gets Addu onto a bus and Addu realizes thats not his school bus

Guru brings Upma for v
ed and Renu starts off and Guru too dusnt stop..Jiji asks Guru to get 4coconuts for her. n tells him a shop which is 2 kms away as Jiji  plan's  to get Mohan and Megha to spend some time together. Mohan arrives home and Megha asks him to get dressed. Mohan comes out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around him. Megha asks him why is he dressed this way as there are so many people in the house. Mohan says there is no one else n is about to leave but bumps into Megs😛.

Megha  piks up the tea cups and bumps into Mohan n tea falls on her nazuk haath and Mohan blows on to them😳. Addu comes and says "mummy".( IDK why but i kinda liked this crashing bumping bit 😆)

Precap: Jiji tells Mohan that they should go on a honeymoon so that they get an opportunity to get  closer.  Jiji comes and says to SV that she thinks MM should go on honeymoon.Ved asks Renu to book tickets for MM.

Comments Req here as K and A have been tagged
😛
Grand Janamashtami celebrations await the sets of Colors's Na Bole Tum
Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Overall a nice episode! Somehow the feel is missing! May be the music! Hope we get to feel the interaction more and more!

Happy that the Ridhima track is over! Though half spilled its better...
phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So no sach ka saamna as of now.

Edited by phulwa - 11 years ago
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank for update pooji awww cant wait to watch epi seem cute& lovely :DDD
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx for the update Pooja!! 
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kunal was looking sooo cute n young tonight... n the school bag n water bottle ðŸ¤£ 
pakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update😊
kritikajindal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
according to me today's epi was rocking...
specially dat addu wala part..
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I Loved the episode, I guess later bits with just going by shots basis
Loved Dauda bhaga thing and Mohan putting Addu in wrong bus 🤣

Yashh... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

y is evry1 saying it as aadha adhura
sach????...megs got to knw abt
MR shaadi na n she said she