Ahem and love: teasing Ahem

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It was just about two weeks ago when we last had a Gohem scene. 

Today we were given a two minute scene that was packed with an Ahem who wanted nothing else but to drink the nectar of his Gopi.

He noticed that Gopi was lost in thought when it was time for her to take her medication. To lift her spirits he teased her by wanting to know how to make her famous pickle that had brought her so much of fame. 

He drew on her every little facial expression acknowledging her that he had been eating it for the past one and a half years. Further, since he had made her tea he surely could have a go at trying to make this pickle too. He never let go of her escaping her attention from him and kept her engaged in his talk so that he could bring her to talk to him. He knew her shyness will keep her at bay therefore Ahem took the bold step forward to capture his Gopi into a conversation and hold her on just to have her talk. 

Not often do we get to see teasing Ahem in all his glory - his full flow of facial expressions that lit up his face, this web that he spins around you through his magnetic pull from his eyes, the modulation of his voice that keeps you connected to him and his close proximity too. 

This entrapped Gopi making her succumb to his ask. Once she began telling him the recipe he sat back and was enthralled by her voice and facial expressions.

Was he really interested to know how the pickle was made?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazimKiDewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nyc post swasthi... Loved Ahem expressions after a long time we saw such a fantastic scene of Ahem!! 😍
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great post swasthi! 👍🏼

Tbh I think the man just used the best excuse he had to keep her at hand 😆 He is aware that every moment he spends with her he has to fight for. His whole family now want a piece of his wife and if he is not careful she will barely have a moment for him. Now he must steal these precious moments as and when he has a chance.
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Loved your analysis Swasthi.  Ahem wanted to spend some quality time with her.  I liked that, he was almost mischievous.  The same when he teased her about driving the car.

-Archana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice analysis Swasthi. It was good to see this side of Ahem. often we don't get to see teasing Ahem. Lovely to watch ahem want to spend some quality time with his gopi and he was enjoying each and every expression of her.
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the lovely post swasthi 👏
as much as i love the angry Ahem, wish CVs would show this smiling, happy and naughty Ahem often..he was far more expressive today than in the car scene where he teased Gopi to drive him to office..his eyes were literally dancing in mischief! 😍
swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -GiNa-

nyc post swasthi... Loved Ahem expressions after a long time we saw such a fantastic scene of Ahem!! 😍

Much appreciated Sherry.

We are expecting another one perhaps tomorrow - as per SBB video clip - the interrupted Gohem kitchen romance.
swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaunSA

Great post swasthi! 👍🏼

Tbh I think the man just used the best excuse he had to keep her at hand 😆 He is aware that every moment he spends with her he has to fight for. His whole family now want a piece of his wife and if he is not careful she will barely have a moment for him. Now he must steal these precious moments as and when he has a chance.

My pleasure.

You are absolutely right there Ashwin. Well said too. 
swasthi thumbnail

Thanks Kafa.
swasthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

Loved your analysis Swasthi.  Ahem wanted to spend some quality time with her.  I liked that, he was almost mischievous.  The same when he teased her about driving the car.

You are welcome Xarina.

While I was typing out about teasing Ahem I was thinking of this very same scene. He got a huge thrill by doing this to her and her reaction was priceless.