Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

~* PSH WU 6th Aug Truth Is Out *~~ (Page 3)

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
@Sweety12334 You shouldn't call yourself sweety, you're such a nasty person. You can disagree with something but do it in a civilized manner, please! Such a horrible post.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66komal07Hillylovepyar-ishk

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for Arti for a blockbuster update

Thakur Vikram Singh was a true Star today Clap Clap Clap

I don't care what names anybody want to call him a liar a cheat whatever it doesn't matter cause one thing I know Adi can never be half the man as Vikram. You see his only concern was his crazy mami not what his uncle has endure the pain and suffering for nine freaking years. He talks about justice for Reva but whose going to give Vik justice, happiness and love.

My heart broke when Vik said he got used to the problem like a habit cause he thought that was fate so he felt empty when news came of her death Broken Heart. Then Sugni enter like a medicine to his pain Heart

Thank you again Vik for stepping up, come what may and the best part you came in time to shut Gulabiya up cause I so wasn't in the mood to hear her shouting and her over confidence ego Dead

@ saviorsariff

"Seems like Sugni too has joined us in the "Dagad Magad" mantra"

I completely agree with this statement  LOL

Don't know what tomorrow hold's but am glad Vik took charge and brought Reva in front of Sugni.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

namitagloryzSandy66croziaxxkomal07Hillylovedaffodil81-rupa-PutijaChalhov

Sandy66 Goldie
Sandy66
Sandy66

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
 SmileThanks Arti-Ash for the update. Wow, what an
episode, the CVs did a magnificent job today. Atleast Vickram will be given a chance to explain himself about Riwa situation to everyone.
Powerful dialogue today between Vickram and
Adi. Loved today's episode without a doubt.
Sugni look absolutely georgous and Vickram look handsome. Both of them making a stunning couple
Looking forward for tommorrow episode.

Edited by Sandy66 - 06 August 2012 at 4:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdynamitagloryzkomal07daffodil81PutijaChalhov

komal07 IF-Dazzler
komal07
komal07

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
thanx so much Aarathi for the wonderful update ..Star

I'm so proud of U Vikram ... hide nd seek game doesn't go with ur personality nd attitude ... U'r not wrong at all ... everyone hs a right to live a happy nd peaceful life ... u really deserve all the happiness .. I dun knw y ppl around u nt undersanding ths ... they re heartless nd selfish..cant' they see u need a better life with a SANE life partner ... y can't u leave ur wife nd divorce her? . ..if a marriage doestn't work out divorce is always an option... ur sweet jii nd nephew want u to live with a mentally ill person to ur whole life .. they must hv their own reasons ... property? ... adi may nt be interested in property bt hez a cold hearted... sorry u hv an insane family

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefanSandy66Hillylovedaffodil81-rupa-PutijaChalhovpyar-ishk

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal07

thanx so much Aarathi for the wonderful update ..Star

I'm so proud of U Vikram ... hide nd seek game doesn't go with ur personality nd attitude ... U'r not wrong at all ... everyone hs a right to live a happy nd peaceful life ... u really deserve all the happiness .. I dun knw y ppl around u nt undersanding ths ... they re heartless nd selfish..cant' they see u need a better life with a SANE life partner ... y can't u leave ur wife nd divorce her? . ..if a marriage doestn't work out divorce is always an option... ur sweet jii nd nephew want u to live with a mentally ill person to ur whole life .. they must hv their own reasons ... property? ... adi may nt be interested in property bt hez a cold hearted... sorry u hv an insane family
I agree with you 200% Why should Vikram stay in this unhappy marriage?  He deserves happiness just like anyone else, as I thought Adi is not Loyal to his Uncle.  He and his Mother just a burden in Vikram's life, all they do is create drama.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyromancefandaffodil81PutijaChalhov

Hillylove IF-Dazzler
Hillylove
Hillylove

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Excellent Written UpdateBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daffodil81

lidvin Goldie
lidvin
lidvin

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

daffodil81

OmnipotenceZaxo IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

daffodil81

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index