Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Serious question (Page 11)

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Nice post..
servant are cuh a great help and i love them for what they do and i respect them like i do to any other human being :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
What we saw today was DISGUSTING! There is no other way to describe it! NOT coz she mistook Khushi for a servent! BUT coz of the way that she TREATED Khushi coz she thought she WAS  a servant!

WHY this old HAG thinks she can look down on people for earning a living instead of sitting ALL on her butt doing nothing like HER drandaughter does?? I DONT know!

I guess if everyone was like Poojali, then they will live off their brother and get husband to be supported by brother as well! THEN when her husband tries to KILL her brother, cry to DADI to get him back!

DISGUSTING!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PashnamadmaxineLIKEDMG

3serialfan40 Senior Member
3serialfan40
3serialfan40

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
to answer your question, nothing really is wrong with domestic help God bless them! I could not live without them in India, I still cannot live without them in the silicon valley!
I do not believe it is an issue about caste system,  If anything there is a reverse caste system in India today...Besides in upper middle class and rich families, maids do everything, in fact up until recently even in the Raizada parivaar with Naani as the boss, HP/JP/OP did everything required for the various pujas, so I am not sure I understand this sudden strange twist to make India/Indians look like idiots!

deleted a part of the post as this is a serious topic and did not want to clutter it with IPKKND whining!

Edited by geetfan38 - 06 August 2012 at 11:39pm

madmaxine

Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Love ur post dear. Few days back Arnav was yelling at HP for apparently no reason and that behaviour is so disgusting and so not sexyAngry today the the whole dadi acting like domestic helps are achoot just showed how backward thinking Indian dramas areConfused  Is this what SP ka funda of nayi soch?

madmaxine

Go to top