Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets (Page 50)

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Jyo... Tera action reaction post...mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaya sorryy  Iss naadaan ko samjhaaoo 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27bbbcccZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06shubhika124Loveforlife

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Angel : Mayb u can involve Bua's spl dynamics too in the POT/POTA series LOLLOL..Bua narrating a story of POT and POTA LOLLOLLOL

I think I've had enough of obsessing  with Bua character so this time I'm going to make G3 narrate a story in Cas's thread. Have been a long time since I put something in that threadLOL

Now I'm gonna go scour the Cap's thread and look for some nice caps by Deeps. Thanks Deeps for the caps.

Edited by AngelDark - 07 August 2012 at 6:59am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictbbbccckriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseZetterjyoti06Loveforlife

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Jyo... Tera action reaction post...mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaya sorryy  Iss naadaan ko samjhaaoo 
Haan  I m ready to explain u all about Yash ka kama...errr kalakaris in detail Tongue... promise that u will not warn or ban me .. its a deal TongueROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...

@Angel : Oh haan G3 is the one desperate to see her beta and bahu's CON(consummation) LOL..so she will b perfect as the narrator LOLLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictbbbccckriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroZettershubhika124

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
waise i got a doubt...Monkey Icons Cici  why did yash took aarthi's duppatta to clean his face??? why can't he just nudge his shoulder to his cheek to clear the mud??Monkey Icon Cici did you guys get my point??Monkey Emoticons

Telly.Addictbbbccckriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlife

TAPD Goldie
TAPD
TAPD

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Jyoti :  I am still laughing after reading your action-reaction post!  very entertaining!TongueEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictbbbccckriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseZetterjyoti06

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushaarja

waise i got a doubt...Monkey Icons Cici  why did yash took aarthi's duppatta to clean his face??? why can't he just nudge his shoulder to his cheek to clear the mud??Monkey Icon Cici did you guys get my point??Monkey Emoticons

He was scared that Aarti would also demand his T - shirt! Embarrassed

...And then Pout, Pot to Pota no doubt!!

Yash was scared for his izzat!!! Aarti ji he know is too daring!! ROFL

Edited by Loveforlife - 07 August 2012 at 8:40am

Telly.Addictbbbccckriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseZetterjyoti06

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by anushaarja

He was scared that Aarti would also demand his T - shirt! Embarrassed

...And then Pout, Pot to Pota no doubt!!

Yash was scared for his izzat!!! Aarti ji he know is too daring!!

how i wish that aarthi demand his tee too...Monkey Icons Cici pot to pota will definitely gonna happen... if CV's really wanna show it...Monkey Winks aarthi ke samne izzat gayi bhi toh kya... after all she is his wife na...Icon Monkey Yoyo waise if he can stand all nangu panguMonkey Emoticon infront of aarthi wid just a towel to clad...Monkey Emoticonthen i don't think aarthi asking just his tee may cause his izzat go drain... Monkey Iconsok ok i know i'll stop...Monkey Winks

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27bbbcccSamanalyseZetterjyoti06

prityanka Senior Member
prityanka
prityanka

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

Originally posted by prityanka

But my gutter mind able to caught theROFL emotion instead of romantic one at the very moment when both Yash and Aarti hold that pot with full of happiness and satisfaction in their eyes at the end of scene. I was like, LOOK SP this is not just a new POT(one alphabet is missing here at the end,A), here is your new POTA, a joint effort by...ROFLROFL

Oh my GOD, that is HILARIOUS! ROFLROFLROFL

SP is so close to his dream, just one 'A' missing from the end, isn't there? Wink

And you have a point about the Arpita portraits, they were like nazar battus on the AarYa scenes, as though warning us not to get too comfy in AarYa heaven!

Please continue providing us insights from your "gutter mind." I want more! Evil Smile

hahaha...ya sure I'll try to continueSmile

And by the way...some days before my gutter mind was one of the innocent AJUBA in the worldEmbarrassedEmbarrassed But thanks to DC And Specially Jyoti...for the huge impact of her A/R sequence in my so called innocent tiny mindWinkWinkBig smileBig smileBig smile

ohhh...yeeesssSmileSmile thank u Samana and others also for replying and liking my postBig smileBig smile I was so nervous before to share my thoughts here...thank u for your encouragement and supportClapClapClapSmileSmile

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27bbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti0649erFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index