Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets (Page 45)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
RUNNN TO SBB AND SBS ... Yash-Aarti r in each other's arms in a jhula together ..OMG OMG OMG OMG ShockedShockedShocked
WILL UPDATE ONCE THE SEGMENTS AIR Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07bbbcccAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudhalulujjjjpickachu

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
They're raining segments on us today DancingShocked And I really don't think I can take all this excitement...I mean Yash&Aarti on the swing, Aarti in Yash's arms, it's all too much to take Day Dreaming

I mean just when I had prepared myself for the other shoe to drop, they give us a teaser like that and all rational thoughts go flying out the window! Gosh, this Mumbai trip really is turning out to be something else entirely and I can't be more excited about it! There's entirely too much goodness and not enough time for me to go all crazy about it! I really can't wait till August 27th when college finally starts and everything goes back to normal! Till then I am just going to hyperventilate and live on rewatches till I have every moment memorized!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictshanryangakePearl_27123mitulbbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamscssudhajyoti06pickachu

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Here's the E24 segment:

Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhHyUpf7tvo

Will try and upload the SBB/S segments as soon as I can get my hand on them!

Telly.AddictPiiekriti07bbbcccangakeSamanalyseInduG64Zettercssudhajyoti06pickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
I watched the SBB segment (from home, for the first time)! It was ADORABLE!

Aarti and Yash were at first pushing the kids on the swing which was decorated with flowers. Then the kids make Aarti and Yash sit on the swing and start pushing them. WinkWink Naturally things are not steady and Aarti and Yash sort of end up all over each other...finally with Aarti having Yash's arm around her...and then the kids run away! Aarti and Yash realise that they are sitting in a rather...ahem...position and so they exchange an awkward glance and Yash walks away, leaving Aarti grinning to herself. Big smile

There was some fun off screen moments with GC and KS on the swing, when the director was showing KS what to do, by doing it! LOL Picture a stocky director in a hot pink shirt in Yash's arms instead of Aarti! ROFL

Edited by Samanalyse - 07 August 2012 at 3:22am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiieshanryangakePearl_27123mitulbbbcccAllbut1InduG64Zettercssudhapickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
OMG OMGG OMG OMGGG ..What a wonderful AarYa segment EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

first kids take the jhula and then they make AarYa sit on that jhula and give a push from back .. jhula starts swinging really fast because of which Aarti looses her balance and so Yash tightly takes Aarti in his arms and then both swing in the jhula in each other's arms BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing...there is an intense eyelock on the jhula between both BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Off-screen was hilarious since KS and GC were finding it extremely difficult to sit on same jhula and balance it out ... KS was almost falling and asking GC to hold him so that she can keep his balance and both were laughing like crazy when the jhula actually broke LOLLOLLOLLOL

what a paisa vasool segment again StarStarStarStar

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictshanrybbbcccangakekriti07Pearl_27123mitulSamanalyseInduG64ZetterAllbut1cssudhapickachu

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Such a beautiful segment , could watch only in bits though Confused But it was awesome! Blushing
Are they gonna have Teej in the show? How beautiful was that view Day Dreaming
StarStarWOW StarStar
And Im loving Kratika's Anarkali suits Blushing Blushing If not Yash , Aarti is definitely wearing 'honeymoon attire' EmbarrassedLOL 

Cant wait for 10:30 Day Dreaming

Edited by shubhika124 - 07 August 2012 at 3:36am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27123mitulbbbcccAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudhajyoti06pickachu

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
OMG OMG beautiful segments indeed...Love kratika's salwar suit !! But one thing...yash walked away leaving aarti to herself right ?? I think he was unable to control his feelings over her and the only escape is to walk away !! What say frnds ??

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27bbbcccSamanalyseInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06pickachu

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Awww!
See their comfort level Blushing Adorable! Blushing
And so cute is she looking! Big smile 'Koochie koo' :*

Telly.AddictangakePearl_27bbbcccSamanalyseInduG64ZettercssudhaAllbut1jyoti06pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index