Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets (Page 44)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged

For G3 it's now mera Arti. Loved how she has assimilated Arti as her daughter now. Also G3 is ready to do a song and dance when this Bhavri is telling that Yash and Arti is spending time together.

On another note is Prateek afraid that he might lose Paridhi because she has a fiery spirit. Is he afraid that she might outgrow her love for him and that he feels inadequate for her in giving her moral support? I know he is emotionally there for her but is it enough for Paridhi? I don't think so.Ouch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictangakekriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64ZetterlulujjjjMelodiousDreamsjyoti06yipee

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Interesting discussions all ClapClapClap

@Maham : I really really want some GIFs to change my siggy dabba now with this pottery scene Day DreamingDay Dreaming...CVs definitely know how to throw a googly on us LOL... Best part about the episode was that not once Yash got lost in Arpita thoughts while making pots .. he was completely enjoying his present moments with Aarti and thats what made the scene so beautiful and OMG worthy LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Aparna : Open hair does work in Aarti's favour Wink..it manages to get Yash's much needed attention TongueLOLLOL... and about Bua taunting about Aarti's age , I guess she is sort of equating Aarti's widow status to her own and from that angle she feels oh she has experienced it all once , why again she needs a honeymoon phase Ouch 

@Indu : What a superlative take ClapClapClap...I loved the little symbolism u did in the ball playing scene where Aarti was standstill in middle and Yash-kids where playing around her .. I loved how u symbolised it as Aarti being their univese here and they all r revolving around their new found sunshine EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Right after that scene the pottery scene begins where the wheel of life spins once again with Yash's hands post Arpita's death and this time his present that is Aarti gives it a new shape while Yash is spinning the wheel Embarrassed...The epiosde itself right from the beginning looked like a beautiful poetry the way u wrote it StarStarStarStar

@Saf : Wonderful take ClapClapClap..I lvoed how u said Yash spinning the wheel and Aarti giving  shape to the pot ClapClapClap...its more like Yash ready to kickstart his wheel of life again while Aarti will b giving the shape to his life now EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Earlier Arpita's memories were sort of giving shape to his life and so it was standstill since Arpita is no more Ouch but Aarti is very much present in his life now and so once she starts giving shape to Yash's life , it will kickstart again Embarrassed

@Kirti : Wonderful pointers ClapClapClap...like Aparna said Arpita's presense was only used like a decor in the background LOL whereas the moment belonged to AarYa and so mayb thats why we all loved it LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Arpita's smiling face in background sort of indicated that mayb now her soul will b ready to finally go inside the ocean and leave Yash alone since she knows Aarti is there to take care of him and thats what I feel the new promos indicate Embarrassed...

I agree that Aarti has really understood Yash well , she is not driving away Yash from his past but is making him confront his past moments and awaken the artist in him which he used to b so that he can give a new fresh life to his creations once again rather than mourn over it  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Phal : Interesting take about the bubbles TongueLOL..I think the bubbles might burst in Mumbai itself when Yash might once again go back to his Arpita world after realising he is getting carried away with Aarti's charms Ouch...But this time it will leave Yash too in a bit of dilemma as he will wonder whats so spl about Aarti that for the first time I got carried away WinkTongue...So Aarti's initial bubble might burst but there will b a certain progress for sure Embarrassed

@Samana : I totally agree about her self-esteem issues .. she is not used to hearing compliments about her looks .. so it was embarassing from her when it came from Palak LOLEmbarrassed...I wonder what will she do when one day Yash will compliment her about her beauty EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Even I loved the way Aarti dint take the complete possession of the pot but made sure both she and Yash r holding that pot together since its their combined efforts which completed the pot EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Prityanka : Your hilarious POTA joke is making me visualise a scene where Daddy Scindia will ask Aarti what about my pota once they return back from Mumbai and then Aarti will say POTA toh nahin hua but POT hua hai .. here it is .. a gift from us to u TongueROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictangakePearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1shubhika124

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
@Indu: Thanks. You know, Aarti is doing for Yash consciously what he has done for her without knowing it. It was because of his commitment to Ansh during the kidnapping that Aarti was able to face Prashant and kick him out of the Dubeys' house and her life. It was because of Yash that she got her identity as Aarti sealed and was saved from sacrificing it unnecessarily in the name of being a good mother and bahu, and it was because of Yash's straightforward praise of her talent and creativity that she rediscovered the individual Aarti, beyond the one defined by her relationships. And now she is returning the favour he doesn't even know he did her, by the very methods he unconsciously used on her: shouting at her for trying to escape who she is, praising her talent and creativity, needing her help to create something new (in Aarti's case it was Neelam's marriage) and asking for her support, even when he knew it was not easy for her. She knows it will work for him...because she was in the same position when they started and he changed her completely.

@Jyo: Beautiful pictorial representation of the symbolism! It is so true, these two are moulding their lives together just like this pot, and it will be a joint effort. Yash is ready to give the pot completely to Aarti, but she is not ready to take it. She wants to hold it but only if he does his part and holds it with her.

@Naeema: I was referring to the process of pottery. First the potter makes the pot, lets it dry completely until there is no moisture at all. This usually takes a few days. Only then do they put it in the kiln to fire it and make it water-proof. But if by chance you put a pot into the kiln before it is ready, it collapses on itself. To my eyes, Arpita and Prashant represent the fire in the kiln that will be the test of Aarti and Yash's relationship. They have just made this pot now, and it is wet. Basically, it has to dry, or the bonds they have formed have to be established and given time before it is ready to go through the heat and come out stronger rather than weaker or destroyed. I am hoping the CVs give this kaccha bond time to dry and set, but I am afraid they won't because they always take the long way round. This time, I think the fire test of Arpita's memories and Yash's guilt is going to come too soon for the little romantic roots to hold out. They will have to rebuild from scratch...that is my prediction.

Telly.AddictangakePearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1lulujjjjjyoti06

shanry Goldie
shanry
shanry

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

...and then Aarti will say POTA toh nahin hua but POT hua hai .. here it is .. a gift from us to u TongueROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

LOLROFLLOLROFLLOLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
@samana: thanks for your clarification.Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06

shanry Goldie
shanry
shanry

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
I'm so sorry if this is stale and outdated given all the wonderful analysis already gone on above, but I just need to say it...that was such a LOVELY episode...especially the loving indulgent look Yash gives Aarti when handing the pot to her...so sweet and romantic...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictangakePearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
There was a E24 segment on PV with Aarya dressed as Krishna Radha i guess we had no video only the audio and Aarti will be in Yashs arms and ll that am not sure maybe we can see something in SBB though wished we had nothing in the segments like yesterday was a pleasant surpise.

For Janamashtami.

Telly.AddictangakePearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06pickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
@Jyo: Thanks re...there indeed was a poetic flow to this episode.
I loved your explanatory captions in the previous page. They were molding their life and smoothening each other's creases away.

You know what was so starkly different about the setting...it was all green and the earth there could be bound and molded to create...a permanent vessel that could be stored forever. In stark contrast are the promos...so barren, so dull...there too there is water and there is sand...but the water can bind the sand only momentarily...to create an illusionary structure, which can  blow away or be washed away. Arpita is sand...that Yash was trying futilely to hold onto...but it had to slip away. Aarti is earth...which will only bind him and rejuvenate him. 

These CVs are mind boggling...to give such a contrasting episode the very day after the release of the promos...Wow!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictshanryangakekriti07Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1lulujjjjjyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index