Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets (Page 43)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Some other things that I forgot to include in my take at the time:

I loved the little nuance of Aarti's expression when Palak told her she looked beautiful in the suit. There was a hint of dismissal and almost embarrassment, like "let's move on from this awkward subject." Aarti does not think of herself as beautiful thanks to the self esteem issues gifted to her by the great Prashant, and because so many things in her life took precedence over her physical appearance. She wore the suit because Ansh told her to, not because she had any care for how it would look, as amply proven by the fact that she got mud all over it! I of course look forward to Yash being the one to show her and tell her how gorgeous she really is, but more interestingly to my taste, I think being the mother of two girly little girls will open up a whole new world of shringaar-consciousness for her!

There was a gorgeous little moment in the pottery scene where they first put the pot on the wheel and start moulding it. Aarti is all hyper active and she sort of moves her hand all over the clay in an erratic motion. Yash's hands come to steady the movement (this I did write about, but keep reading) and then, Aarti looks up at him with a smile of total excitement on her face but notices that he is not looking at her because he has become intensely and seriously absorbed in the moulding of the pot; he has taken charge. And in that moment, Aarti perceives the subtle shift, quietens her demeanour and moves gracefully to the backseat, letting Yash...take the wheel (pun not intended but what a good one!). She realises she doesn't have to be excited for both of them any more, because Yash has found his mojo and gotten totally into it himself. I loved that barely perceptible shift of authority.

I thought that last moment was very telling. Yash moves to hand the pot over entirely to Aarti, which is what he has done with this relationship by giving her full authority, but Aarti says, no Yashji, I don't want to hold the pot by myself, I want to hold it with you. This also gave me the feeling that Yash is very self effacing about the strength and the potential for creation and nurture within him. It takes me back to the VO of the promo, where he says to Arpita, "tera sab kuch hain mere paas." If we put stress on the tera, it shows that Yash considers nothing in his life his own. It is all Arpita's because his life and his heart and soul were hers for the keeping. It is as though without her presence and guidance he is merely violating her property. Aarti is showing him both consciously and unconsciously that his life does not only belong to Arpita. It belongs to his parents and family, his kids...and to her. And that is what is becoming Yash's liberation. It is also why he only responded to Aarti when she mentioned her and the kids' happiness, not when she brought up Arpita. His ongoing relationship with Arpita's memory is a complicated thing that Aarti should probably avoid. What she can do, and is doing, is remind him of who he belongs to, and owes his time, happiness and creativity to in the present moment.

I also loved the kids' reaction to Yash's sudden silence. It was such a sensitive moment with so much tension, because the kids were on the brink of experiencing a distinctly adult experience and moment. They knew something was wrong with their dad, which is why they didn't say anything, they were upset about it, but they didn't know what to do. It was at this pivotal moment that Aarti swooped in, with her cheerful tone, told the kids tacitly they didn't have to deal with this and that she would take care of their dad. These are the moments that can slowly steal childhood away, and Palak, Payal and even Ansh have faced them all too much through out their short lives.Today they had an authority figure come and tell them, you be the children you are, there are adults here to deal with the big, scary moments...and so they trotted off, peaceful that there parents would take care of...whatever it was.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankaTelly.AddictangakePearl_27KamliKudiInduG64ZetterAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1lulujjjjjyoti06yipeeLoveforlife

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prityanka

But my gutter mind able to caught theROFL emotion instead of romantic one at the very moment when both Yash and Aarti hold that pot with full of happiness and satisfaction in their eyes at the end of scene. I was like, LOOK SP this is not just a new POT(one alphabet is missing here at the end,A), here is your new POTA, a joint effort by...ROFLROFL

Oh my GOD, that is HILARIOUS! ROFLROFLROFL

SP is so close to his dream, just one 'A' missing from the end, isn't there? Wink

And you have a point about the Arpita portraits, they were like nazar battus on the AarYa scenes, as though warning us not to get too comfy in AarYa heaven!

Please continue providing us insights from your "gutter mind." I want more! Evil Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankaTelly.AddictangakePearl_27KamliKudiInduG64ZetterAngeloScurolulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06yipeeLoveforlife

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
I was watching the episode again & one thing came to my attention that in all the AarYa scenes except for those in the garden , Arpita's portraits are brightly highlighted with a very content n merrier smile whenever Yash n Aarti came closer Day Dreaming Even in the new promo when Aarti is trudging to Yash , a large but vague image of Arpita is shown where she is gratified . Arpita is definitely an invisible boon for them Day Dreaming

prityankaTelly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1InduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06yipeeLoveforlifepickachu

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
@PRITYANKA:regarding the dream of papa S that was so hilarious to understand it clearly wat you meant i read twice.ROFLLOL .

bcoz sometimes my understanding a little bit weak.

Edited by jabirnou - 07 August 2012 at 1:46am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankaTelly.AddictPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06yipee

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Wow Samana...you zapped me there. What a beautiful insight!! I especially loved how you connected the promo couplet with the pottery scene ending. Aarti is really the angel who is making him face all his demons and turning them into his strengths. She is literally reintroducing Yash to Yash...she is giving him back his lost lamhe...his lost moments. She is telling him that he has a wholesome life and that he has to live for them. On one hand, he feels this about Arpita...tu nahin, teri kami hi sahi...and the very next moment he holds onto Aarti because the very thought of her leaving...her kami...fills him with dread. In heart of heart he knows that Aarti has already made her place...he doesn't feel the emptiness anymore because she has filled it with her vibrancy and color. His subconscious is rebelliously negating what his conscious being still professes.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankaTelly.AddictangakePearl_27SamanalyseZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1lulujjjjjyoti06yipeeLoveforlife

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
I forgot to mention the biggest symbolism of that pot making scene yesterday ShockedShockedShocked...Yash is actually remoulding his life once again with Aarti's help by giving it a new shape ShockedShockedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...All old pots r left behind while these two go on to make a new one EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Initially Yash refuses but Aarti insists him to start making pots again which indicates Aarti asking him to start a new life again ... Yash initially hesitates but eventually gives into Aarti's demands since somewhere he too was keen to make pots again that is to make a new start again EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Aarti gives the initial shape to the pot which indicates Aarti is actually giving a new shape to Yash's present life and then Yash starts spinning that wheel which indicates he starts remoulding his life again after Aarti gives it the initial shape EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Aarti and Yash both then starts making the pot which indicates both together will make their present life going ..its going to b a combined effort Embarrassed...In middle Aarti was in trouble with her hair coming on her face when Yash helps her out by carassing her hair sideways and then when Yash was in a bit of trouble with that mud on his face ,Aarti's dupatta helps him out as he wipes off that mud mark with Aarti's dupatta Embarrassed ..both these events indicate both will b each other's support system , when one will b in trouble , other person will come to the rescue ...sign of true soulmates EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..

In the end both successfully finish up making the pot and hold it together with a smile on their face which indicates both successfully gave a new form to their present life as the wheel of life kickstarts again and both r satisfied with their efforts as well  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Wowww what a creative vision by the CVs Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingClapClapClapClap

suganvjprityankaTelly.AddictPiiePearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1lulujjjjyipeepickachu

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
@Samana: i m confused pls enlighten me with this phraseConfused

"The Arpita fire is going to come too soon for this little pot"

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankaTelly.AddictAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06yipee

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
@jyo loved the scenes and its description.StarStarStar

Edited by jabirnou - 07 August 2012 at 2:00am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankaTelly.AddictPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index