Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets (Page 42)

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged

@Samana: Perfect timing as usual, my darling Sammy! *sniffles* I so wanted to write about the episode, but that is going to join the list of things I'll have to do whenever I can snatch a few moments of PV time over the next few days (and I have no idea if that will even be possible!). I'll be eagerly awaiting the rest of the DC discussions this week, as always!

Of all the weeks to have minimal computer time, this had to be the week. What is this? Two consecutive weeks with fantastic Mondays that I wanted to write about in detail but can't! Life is so cruel sometimes...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccangakeKamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1jyoti06yipeeroseinbloomLoveforlife

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
PS: Really small note but I just adored the bubbles used in this scene and as Sammy said I love how it could indicate the presence of the kids in the scene without them really being there... that was a great thought! =D

Z

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbccckriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1lulujjjjjyoti06yipee

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
@SAMANA:I HAD THE SAME THOUGHT WHEN AARYA BOTH  HELD THE POT GENTLY WITH THEIR HANDS TOGETHER ITS VIEW ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP ITS SO TENDER, MOIST AND SHOULD BE HANDLED WITH APPROPRIATE CARE.

OH DEAR JUST LOVE TO READ YOUR ANALYSIS AGAIN AND AGAIN.Hug Star  StarStar

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudiangakebbbcccAllbut1InduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06yipeeroseinbloom

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
@Borna: Tusi ja rahe ho...just when the episodes beckoned your words. Will wait as and when you can. Go and enjoy...have a great time.Smile

@Samana: You excelled once again in your writing. I loved how you wove the sequences today.Clap Yash is just so keen to move on...if only he knew how to!!! So, he waits...the kids wait...and then time rolls again...Aarti wields her wand oh so subtly...that the kids get back to running and Yash is guided to partake in the joy he had but forgotten. 

You know apart from the portrayal of a subtle attraction between them in the pottery scene, what I loved most was the way they smiled together, the glory on their faces while looking at their creation, the little ruthna-manana, the ease with which they touched each other when the hands were covered with mud (though they get conscious when they touch each other with clean hands), and the growing ease and comfort. Aarti once again changed the dynamics of a vital memory. Now Yash will associate her more with the pottery making...of creating rather than with the breaking. 

Telly.AddictangakebbbcccKamliKudiZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06yipeeroseinbloom

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
@Borna: I feel you. Real life can be tortuously interfering some times, and just when things in the virtual world get really exciting. I am really looking forward to what you have to say about these episodes though, so there will be no "dog ate my PV to-do list" from you! LOL

Have a great mini-vacation! Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiangakebbbcccsaf24AngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1InduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06roseinbloom

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
@Z, Indu, and Sammy: Aww, thanks! I think we're going to the beach, haha. That's just going to remind me of PV even more (and I'm already continuously thinking of GC, KS, and the show during my spare time...) but I'll try to take a page out of Aarti's book and cherish each moment as it comes. See you later!

Telly.Addictkriti07KamliKudibbbcccangakeInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1jyoti06yipeeroseinbloom

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
@Z: Hoping they show today that the kids are the ones blowing the bubbles in today's episode. That would just send me zooming back to AarYa heaven. I would not mind a continuation of the pottery scene either, with the kids admiring the pot their parents made and all five getting their hands, and all other body parts, dirty.

@Naeema: Thanks! Yes, their relationship is so delicate now. If a pot is put in the kiln before it dries properly it collapses on itself. I think unfortunately that that is the way the CVs are going with this, but all in the spirit of good story. The Arpita fire is going to come too soon for this little pot. But the moral of the story is that there is always more clay, and now that AarYa have unlocked the door to mutual creation, they can keep trying until their pot is strong enough for the kiln and comes out ready to weather any storm.

@Indu: I loved that thought of their consciousness being gone because of the mud. It takes me back to all the discussions we had of inhibitions falling away thanks to those disguises of Zeenat and Aarif, and the freedom they had to express their attraction (mostly Yash) in the dog in the bone game.

I am really glad you brought up the issue of touch though because there is something I found really interesting about Aarti's responses to touch. From what I saw yesterday, she is still not ready for that step. When Yash grabbed her hand to stop her, she was shocked and looked distinctly self-conscious and uncomfortable. Yash saw this, and yet it was not her discomfort that made him let go; he held on fast all through that. It was only when he was assured that she wouldn't start walking away again that he let her arm go. Similarly, when she grabbed his hand, she did it totally impulsively but let go as soon as she realised what she had done. Yash has never been uncomfortable with touch and it has always come naturally to him, but it has always been a big deal for Aarti. I was so happy to see that continuity preserved.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccKamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24AngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1lulujjjjjyoti06yipeeroseinbloom

prityanka Senior Member
prityanka
prityanka

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Good morning/afternoon/evening/night...whatever, take my greet according to your time zoneHug

Ok...m here again to pen down my gutter insight...but before that I must tell u great analysis DCians as alwaysClapClapClap. U people have already discussed each and every literary aspects of all Arya scenes...so m not going to waste my so called intelligence in my idiotic take on episode here WinkWink

First of all I was thinking what those all Arpita including shots denote, later I went through the discussions here and discover many symbolic insights on thoseClapClap. But may be it's my sadistic personality or gutter mind what ever you can refer, forced me to think something elseEmbarrassed. For me those were like reminders for crazy drooling audience like us from CVsOuch. The message was not to be over excited as here is some one else peeping behind and between Arya to pani phering (shattering) all your dreamsCryCryCryCry. Those portraits are like ohh...hellloooSillyAARYANS, just wait and watch I am all set to jump out at any time to haunt u all may be after 3/4 episodes and kindly remember, this time it's not just a blast but an atom bomb blast...so be careful before enjoying Arya romanceAngryAngryAngry

ohhh...how can I forget the last scene, which was so so so beautifulBig smileBig smileBig smile.DeadDead...ok ok let me control my emotionEmbarrassed...as u people have already said everything that how the new pot was like new life/light/color in Yash's life and even Arya's life. But my gutter mind able to caught theROFL emotion instead of romantic one at the very moment when both Yash and Aarti hold that pot with full of happiness and satisfaction in their eyes at the end of scene. I was like, LOOK SP this is not just a new POT(one alphabet is missing here at the end,A), here is your new POTA, a joint effort by...ROFLROFL 

Aside, m a big fan of kratika from JKR days and knew very little about Gurmeet till the 1st epi of Pv but now m blown away by their looks, acting, compatibility, chemistry etc.etc.etcClapClapStarStar

Ok, let me stop here...have a nice day all of uHug 

Wink

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccangakeSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06yipeeLoveforlifeanoneepickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index