Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets (Page 41)

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
fantastic reactions to the episode by one and all in the DC!!! way to go guys!!!      brilliant episode...loved the simplicity of  the concepts in the episode but taken to fantastic heights due to wonderful dialogue, shootign, directing and finally brilliant acting by the kids and arya

Edited by Alamelu - 06 August 2012 at 11:38pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27bbbcccKamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1jyoti06Loveforlife

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Geez KS.. couldn't you have given any other expression. This had my stomach doing somersaults.

Z

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictPiieKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27bbbcccangakeMelodiousDreamsAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06Loveforlifepickachu

sangeet10 Newbie
sangeet10
sangeet10

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

@Borna : I know it took me like 2 hrs to finish it LOL

Chal lets go all fangirly & go to heaven again Evil Smile

This picture! Ayooo Ayayooo! Dead Dead Dead!!!! It is criminal for a man to have such beautiful hands.

And that hair of Kratika's. Why oh Why does she have such beautiful hair and I get rat's tail for hair. Angry

Deeps, darling Deeps. Thankuuu. Big smile
seriously he has gt such beautiful handsLOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccangakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06Loveforlife

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
@induG64: oh dear wat an awesome analysis i adore the way you write it has simplicity, fluency, poetic essence and much  more.
your words are so expressive it carries abundant emotions and  touches the persons heart  i get totally lost in it.
Thumbs UpHeartClapHugDay Dreaming

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccangakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06roseinbloomLoveforlifepickachu

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ZsterMG-

Geez KS.. couldn't you have given any other expression. This had my stomach doing somersaults.

Z

Just saw this comment from you, Z, and had to respond before heading off to sleep!

I know! She looks like she's shivering and melting at the same time...And he has barely touched her hair at this point! Kratika killed me with that expression. She and Gurmeet were adorable during the rest of the scene, but the sensuality of this moment...I hadn't been expecting that at all, and it was beautifully portrayed!

@All: Sorry guys, I have to leave for a mini vacation earlier than expected...Leaving tomorrow, so I can't write about the Monday episode now. Maybe later in the week, but I don't know how much time I'll have.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictangakeKamliKudiPearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06roseinbloompickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
@Deeps: Supersonic hearing? All in a day's work for the female Clark Kent, right? No but seriously, I am a stickler for words and I listen to dialogues and lyrics with hawk ears. These CVs are fantastic with that department! Apart from the dialogues in the show, I love the poetry they have started putting in those special promos, first the one of Aarti falling in love and now the little couplets that go with these two promos of Yash's past-present struggle. They are gorgeous!

@Aparna: I think you have a point. When Bua refers to Aarti's umar, I don't think it has anything to do with age at all. Aarti can't, by all accounts be more than 30. I think more than anything though, it must be a reference to Bua's own life, which was written off the moment her husband died. Widowhood precludes youth, according to Bua. So in all honesty, according to her, Yash married an old hag...like her.

I noticed the lack of kangan too, and I liked it. All those references to handcuffs came floating back and I sighed a satisfied sigh seeing the kangan, safely deposited elsewhere.

@Indu: Beautiful! I loved the part where the rolling ball and the energetic Yash meet the stagnation of the wheel, as it calls out to him. I also loved that for the fact that Yash surrendered himself to Aarti when he gave her that phone, she knew exactly how to lead this family. She knew when to take the kids' support and snap him out of his funk with a few sharp words and a threat of leaving, and now she knows when to tactfully send the kids away so she can gently coax the courage to face his past out of him. When he was making that work call, he was escaping but when he stood staring at the wheel that seemed to call out to him, he was confronted directly with a painful contrast of what was and what is. He didn't want to escape, because he had promised her he wouldn't, and yet he didn't know what else to do. And so she took his hand and led him towards healing. It was like getting an injection...he was so scared of the pain that he lived with his illness, but just like her presence made him get that injection, so long ago, today it made him revisit the past he thought could only give him pain. And what did he find? The pain was momentary, and the relief was freedom.

@Saf: We had so many similar thoughts on the episode. I agree that that new, wet pot is the symbol of their relationship. It is small, flawed and vulnerable but the very fact that it has come into existence is such a wonderful step for the both of them!

@Kirthi: Beautiful quote and I just love the stuff that is coming out of this episode about Yash the artist. Artists are also often lovers of beauty and have a violent reaction towards that which is not beautiful in human nature and life. I have a feeling that Yash also wants to portray himself as a beautiful mourner for Arpita, not wanting to acknowledge that there is a lot of ugliness, darkness and imperfection in his head. And haven't we noted from the beginning that Aarti is here to show him the beauty of imperfection, which may not be as obvious but is all the more profound? The pot they made was not perfect, but they made it, and Yash realised I think that it is not just the product but that act of making in itself is also art, beautiful and liberating.

@Phal: Facing Arpita and Prashant is going to be the test of fire in the Aarti-Yash relationship. Today they made the pot, and it is still wet. I hope the CVs let it dry before they stick it into the scorching hot kiln!

@Borna: Making my usual entry, just for you! Wink We will miss you!!! Cry

Edited by Samanalyse - 07 August 2012 at 12:11am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictPiieangakeKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27bbbcccMelodiousDreamssaf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06roseinbloomLoveforlife

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jabirnou

@induG64: oh dear wat an awesome analysis i adore the way you write it has simplicity, fluency, poetic essence and much  more.
your words are so expressive it carries abundant emotions and  touches the persons heart  i get totally lost in it.
Day Dreaming

@jabirnou: Awww...Thanks a ton, dear friend. Love you back.Hug  I appreciate your appreciation...glad you like what I pen. Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictbbbcccKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjMelodiousDreamsjyoti06

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Aww Borna.. shall miss you =( ! But I know... these moments are so tailor-made for you and your words to express how you feel about them .. even though you couldn't discuss much I can totally get a hint of what your reactions are about which movement or dialogue =D ...

Have a fun and safe trip ! <3

Z

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiangakePearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsjyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index