Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets (Page 40)

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Anyway, am totally glad there was no sbb or sbs segment on this cause it would have taken away some of the anticipation I had while watching the show! especially the pottery scene! I was just filled with excitement at the precap for the pottery scene  n was definitely on the edge of my seat just wondering how these two r gonna set my heart racing! n thank god the scene just had the right mix - a tiny bit  romantic, sighlty dreamy, a little playful, openly flirtatious, kinda clueless...omg!!!omg!!!omg!!! 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1InduG64Zetterjyoti06-Kash-roseinbloomLoveforlifepickachu

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Totally agree about how SBS/SBB segments would've killed it or atleast taken away some impact of the scene/epi!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27KamliKudibbbcccInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06Loveforlifepickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
@Saf: Loved yours as always.Clap..and thanks, pal. This had to be my most rushed job...I have a patient on hand who behaves like  a five-year-old brat when he is ill..And no, I don't mean my son...Wink

The pottery making was a beautiful surprise...and the saga begins with this creation...they are molding their future together and they are going to do it with fun, love, care, and harmony.Smile

@Phal: Wonderful words.Clap There was indeed lot of color all around. Aarti has turned the wheel...and all the colors are spreading like a rainbow. Just goes to show how infectious a positive bearing is...Aarti just had to be herself...and slowly everyone got sucked into the aura of her positivity. Bua is the farthest in the spectrum and balances it with her negativity, so she will be the last one to be influenced. Yup...Aarti's journey from Aarti to Arpita bahu to Aarti to Aarti bahu to Hamari Aarti has been long...but it has been worth it. Her patience and perseverance paid dividends in the end. Pari has a lot to learn by way of understanding the priorities of life. Some people learn from others and from good advice...while some stumble and then learn the importance of relationships. Pari seems to follow the latter.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudibbbcccangakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
@JYO: eagerly waiting for your  ACTION/REACTION dear and beautiful analysis always.Thumbs UpClapTongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
I have a question .
Can pottery signify life , the circle of? Ermm
Extracting something from the earth , moulding it , giving it a desired shape then after its destined time it breaks & is added back to soil (earth) Geek

If yes , then does it symbolize that Yash is going back to life? Day Dreaming Blushing

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06Loveforlifepickachu

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

I have a question .
Can pottery signify life , the circle of? Ermm
Extracting something from the earth , moulding it , giving it a desired shape then after its destined time it breaks & is added back to soil (earth) Geek

If yes , then does it symbolize that Yash is going back to life? Day Dreaming Blushing

@Shubhi: He is definitely getting remolded...or rather resurrected...after being broken four years ago. The structure had remained, but the will to live was gone...and now life is being infused into him after another touch with Mother Earth...the barrenness is giving way to color.Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjyoti06shubhika124pickachu

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Shubhi: He is definitely getting remolded...or rather resurrected...after being broken four years ago. The structure had remained, but the will to live was gone...and now life is being infused into him after another touch with Mother Earth...the barrenness is giving way to color.Smile

Earth Day Dreaming The other element worked Day Dreaming
The earth symbolizes life , reality , productivity , balance Embarrassed 
Relevant in their context Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06pickachu

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
I don't feel like writing about the episode (or the two delicious promos) because well ... they've sort of made me numb and I can't help but have a goofy smile thinking about them.

You all have done a fab job discussing them though and I loved all your thoughts <3

Note: HOW IN THE HECK CAN TWO PEOPLE LOOK SO DARN GORGEOUS? HOW HOW HOW!?

Z

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27angakeKamliKudibbbcccInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsjyoti06Loveforlifepickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index