Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets (Page 39)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged

If they keep at each other at this rate, by the end of this trip - our mauni baba and arthiji should be heading for Promo 4.

Good maeN: 

Edited by anonee - 06 August 2012 at 8:30pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictbbbcccnirmalac99KamliKudikriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifegcluv

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tarantulla_p

Totally random thought - anyone follow Curiosity? Hub and the kids were up watching the launch late last nite, felt like the man on the moon moment all over again. Okay folks, gotta fold. The work is over and have said my piece here. Happy dreams all you die hard fans (you know who you are!) Big smile

Hey Aparna, Yup it was pretty fantastic. My husband actually works on another satellite orbiting Mars and they had to shut down the eqipment his team is working on just because they wanted the other satellite to work as a messenger to relay information of the landing back to earth. Very cool, if you ask me. Clap

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addicttarantulla_pkriti07Pearl_27KamliKudibbbcccInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1jyoti06Loveforlifegcluv

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
@Kirthi, that's awesome.  Married to a rocket scientist - wow! Lil secret, I am such a nerd, I find those guys more exciting than any Hollywood hunk!
I am actually happy to report my org contributed a little bit (none of the actual landing stuff, more back end) to Curiosity so it was doubly exciting.
Really shutting down now. Bye!

Telly.Addictangakekriti07Pearl_27KamliKudibbbcccAllbut1InduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06gcluv

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
@Aparna

You mean if Yash was a rocket scientist you would have forgiven all his stupidity. ROFL 

Yup, such fantastic stuff we human beings are capable of. Good night my friend. I am heading off to LaLa land pretty soon too. Big smile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbccckriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06gcluv

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

Sammy, was going to go to bed but just wanted to mention how much I loved your take. My favorite part was the way you described Aarti as the nucleus of this little family. Indu too had similar thoughts. Also, as I mentioned in my thoughts I love how the CVs have brought in the detail that it is Yash who likes to make the pots because I most certainly was not expecting that. I think it fits Yash's character so perfectly. Have to see what they have in store for us tomorrow. Something not so good has to happen, right? Okay not thinking about it….

Going to bed for real, love you gals. Hug

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbccckriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06gcluvLoveforlife

Piie Senior Member
Piie
Piie

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
HugHugMy heartiest & warm welcome to Foram & Samana 2 @ Sami @ Sam HugHug

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27bbbcccAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06gcluv

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
A lovely episode with great acting moments from GC and KS. We got it when we least expected it and it was a natural progression in the story too.

Loved all the moments ranging from Aarti in her new pink salwar where she looked absolutly gorgeous and her interaction with the kids to her interaction with Yash. I was hoping for a wardrobe change for Aarti adn wanted to see her in suits and here we got a real visual treat in that. Yash Babu toh never expected him to be in Jeans and a colorful teeshirt to show that color is only making its way very slowly into his life.

Loved the Soccer moments between Yash Aarti and the kids and the way Yash just hides behind Aarti without being aware of it loved the moments.

Finally the Pottery scene what can I say, very very naturally done with both Aarya looking absolutly delicious and droolworthy. A natural progression with Yash still being unaware of Aarti while she is all into him. Were the bubbles during the scene given to show that the bubble for Aarti is going to burst very soon and she will again have to face the Yashpita factor again and the Prashant factor sometime in the future too when she will face the real test of her remarriage.

Paridi and Prateek with  Prateek is taking Paridi for granted and Bua is providing the fire to make Paridi rebel as Prateek is not trying at all on that front. Actually sympathise with Paridi as Prateek is not trying and Paridi is all gullible though she is fighting Buas wrong intentions. Bua is talking about experience which Aarti had from her first marriage so now she shouldnt be experiencing it again shows us hermindset and jealousy of Aarti but she too was tolerable and good . ( feel shes toned down her acting a little)

Happy to see Father and mother scindia having hopes on Aarti to bring back the smile on Yashs face again, Progress was that in the precap Mother Scindia even said Humari Aarti so the trust has built up very well in them towards Aarti now.

Anyway overall an excellent episode with great acting chops by KS and GC and they were just great complemented by  the lovely hair of KS and the long fingers of GC.

Edited by phal - 06 August 2012 at 9:41pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27bbbcccEva JQangakesaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06ilovepyaargcluvLoveforlifepickachu

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

@ Jyo, Samana and Abby: Loved your takes.Clap

@ Indu: That was another fantastic take.Thumbs Up

@ Zetter: Good morning! ThanksBig smile

@ Veena: Thanks! It reminded me of Ghost as well. Big smile

@ Kirthi: That was a really nice take.Thumbs Up

Edited by saf24 - 06 August 2012 at 10:24pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiangakekriti07Pearl_27bbbcccAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06Loveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index