Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets (Page 38)

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
@Indu, today kids really set the tone. They helped him stay in present today, I thought he will retaliate but a look on their faces, and he gelled in fine..

Aarti is using different approaches but still has to use Arpita from time to time as her last weapon, but he is responding to them better everytime..

When he was casually touching her but still unware, you feel for Aarti..

If anyone watching JKR on ZeeUSA, will surprised the uncanny similarities in current tracks. There also she use disguise to gauge Gangadhar's feelings for JKR, she yearning for his touch but unsure of his feelings for her. Loving Kratika there, its more raw deal than in PV but I believe in PV the pair makes it more exciting..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06gcluv

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
@Indu: Wonderful analysis as ever Bud...I couldn't leave without reading your post (sue me, I'm addicted Tongue LOL)...It was so great to see how Yash stopped Aarti for leaving and then she did the same and once they worked together they created...MAGIC & BEAUTY Heart Heart

Aarti made Yash rediscover his artistic side today and she's gonna awaken the man in him just by being there for him...Can't wait for what comes next Wink

@Saf: Beautiful take as always Sweetie Clap Clap 

Seriously going now...TTYAL!!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixlulujjjjjyoti06gcluv

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
@saf, beautiful take. I loved the pot scene too it was just beautiful, always remind you of Ghost.

Obviously no one can match that chemistryTongue but Kratika looked absolutely beautiful, will her smiles to light up the screen..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64Zettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamslulujjjjjyoti06gcluv

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
@Zetter, thank you. Happy to oblige, hope your day takes off well.

@Maham, I wish I could say I was online only for fun, the release this afternoon didnt go as swimmingly as we hoped for so here I am helping along. (I am on the forum totally to comment on PV though - no work related mission hereLOL). I really think its first moments for both. Its really a relationship when its mutual so it was good to watch. It was heightened awareness on both their part and no shrinking away from the moment.

@Kirthi - I hear you. Although my interpretation is, the decorator is very much around and dabbling in wedding planning these days (hint, hint). Also, why arent these guys at the beach when at the beach house? We should have Aarti donne a beach dress next..Yash wont have many memories left of anything else thenWink

Can I also say, the kids on the show are so obedient when the adults say go play, they go. Ours would resist and pose a few insightful questions if we were to suggest any such distracting activity.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictbbbcccangakekriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1lulujjjjjyoti06roseinbloomgcluv

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
@Aparna, loved your take. You always look for real deal not just fancy wrapper..

I agree that they could have made dupatta scene a little longer, but with Yash least interested in any game, I believe we have to wait longer..

I avoided looking at room decor now, its depressing. There is nothing new to look forward to.

About Pratik, I was irked with hs behaviour. It seems like he is not as free spirited as we thought. He is scared of her working, being independentOuch 

I skipped Bua's part, she just chant same word over and over, its boring. She has no plan but always ready for actionUnhappy So she is harmless

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addicttarantulla_pangakekriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1jyoti06gcluv

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
@Zetter: Thank you, love. This is the most hurried take of mine...My hubby is down with viral...and I needed to be with him before he woke up. Glad you liked through the incoherancy...just now I corrected some of the embarrassing typos.Embarrassed

Oh..I am loving this interdependence...they can't see each other leave...they need the other, and how!! Love it when they make the other conscious of the handhold.. The heart begs..."Don't leave, don't leave...hold it one more second." But the sanity takes over...still!!!Smile

@Veena: You are right. Kids are the source of their life. They gave them life by creating them..and now the kids breathe life into their lonely beings by constantly throwing them together...isn't that beautiful?
As for Arpita's name... he did halt at her name...but he acted only when Aarti said..."for the kids and for me." He wants to live for the present...and he needs Aarti to guide him through the transition.Big smile

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addicttarantulla_pkriti07Pearl_27KamliKudibbbcccMelodiousDreamsZetterFireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1lulujjjjjyoti06gcluv

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

@Indu, you know who good an episode it was when pretty much every single person talks about it glowingly. Loved your take my friend. As always so in sync with you.

Okay here are my thoughts. Things I loved about today's episode apart from the obvious:

1) Arpita was there yet she wasn't. She was smiling down at ArYa both when Aarti was cupping Yash's cheek and when Yash was holding Aarti's hand. Arpita's bigger than life size pictures could not pry away Yash's eyes from Aarti's face in both instances. To me it was like Arpita was telling Yash: let go of me, go find love, she is standing right beside you. 

2) The soccer scene. Yash was in the moment. He was thoroughly enjoying himself with his children. There was a moment where he laughs with the kids. It is a fleeting moment that the viewers might miss if they weren't looking properly. That laugh was so genuine and beautiful.

3) Yash is an artist. Such a fantastic detail for the CVs to bring in. We saw him saying Shayiri to Arpita on their first meeting. He is a wedding planner (definitely needs an artistic flair for the job). He loves to take photographs (maybe). I am sure there isn't any truth to this, but I have heard that artists tend to have long fingers. Big smileHow apt! Yash does have beautiful long fingers. 

A long time back, I once read an article about how artists are more emotional than the average person. Creative people often feel and perceive much more intensely and dramatically than the average person. A famous novelist once said that  a highly creative person is so sensitive that to them a touch is a blow, a sound is a noise, a misfortune is a tragedy, a joy is an ecstasy, a friend is a lover, a lover is a god and a failure is death. Doesn't this fit Yash perfectly?

4) What I found the most beautiful about the Pottery scene was Aarti today gave Yash an outlet to process his pain and survive. She gave him the opportunity to exorcise out the pain that has accumulated and taken hold of him internally. Once Yash can get his pain out and make sense of the chaos that he battles in his mind everyday, his present becomes his reality and his past stays as his past. By getting Yash to rediscover his creative side, Aarti has empowered him  to move forward in life. In other words Aarti has given Yash a new lease on life where slowly he is going to find himself but this time without any encumbrances. I thought it was all very well portrayed.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addicttarantulla_pnirmalac99Pearl_27KamliKudibbbcccEva JQMelodiousDreamsInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06gcluv

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
@Veena, thank you. Love to read yours too, find them quite close to my bend Smile. Prateik is quite the coward who is afraid of the impending backlash his parents will have when Paridhi's dreams are public. He would be the first one wishing for a magic wand to change his parents.

Bua is a story mover. Since the story is away from her, she cant move anything much. I still dont get why the rest of the Scindhias dont take a vacation too..maybe Bua could go to Goa and have a few fennys..why are they all playing chowkidar to that house? In fact Gayatri and SP also look so insepid discussing at length Yash's romantic life...why dont they watch TV or read books?

Totally random thought - anyone follow Curiosity? Hub and the kids were up watching the launch late last nite, felt like the man on the moon moment all over again. Okay folks, gotta fold. The work is over and have said my piece here. Happy dreams all you die hard fans (you know who you are!) Big smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudibbbcccangakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06gcluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index