Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets (Page 36)

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
@ Borna, she said mere Mauni babaROFL

Edited by angake - 06 August 2012 at 7:13pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-Pearl_27bbbcccKamliKudiInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by AngelDark

Okay LOL I know I should not ask this question but who are sending all those bubbles , are the children blowing bubbles, in the pot making scene?
Mayb its Arpita's ghost ConfusedLOLLOL

Nope, Bua's fumes condensed into bubbles and wafted with the breeze over to Mumbai

Edited by anonee - 06 August 2012 at 7:20pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet10Telly.Addict-Deepzz-Pearl_27bbbcccKamliKudiInduG64Zetterlulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
@Borna : Aarti called Yash Mauni Baba ( Silent Saint ROFL ) Thanks to Samana who caught it ...& has apparently superhuman hearing Confused

@ Kirti... I swear .. I get a complex when i see the silken waterfall KS has for hair Cry

@Maham...Not just ArYa..even the kids made such cute faces..LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictbbbcccangakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjMelodiousDreamsjyoti06

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by AngelDark

Okay LOL I know I should not ask this question but who are sending all those bubbles , are the children blowing bubbles, in the pot making scene?
Mayb its Arpita's ghost ConfusedLOLLOL

Nope, Bua's fumes condensed into bubbles and wafted with the breeze over to Mumbai

Or is it SP's hot air?  Hard to tell

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

@Borna : Aarti called Yash Mauni Baba ( Silent Saint ROFL ) Thanks to Samana who caught it ...& has apparently superhuman hearing Confused

I went back and watched that scene again just to listen closely what she called him because I didn't get it the first time either. I caught her saying Mauni Baba, but I had no idea what it meant, so I tried googling it to no avail! And then I thought maybe she said mourning baba, but before I could think about it much, I came here to see the translating and my mind was put to ease! LOL

And Silent Saint ROFLROFLROFL Oh man this is too good, the dialogue writers were on a roll today!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addicttarantulla_pbbbcccangakePearl_27KamliKudiInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjMelodiousDreamsjyoti06Mallika113

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Oh and I posted some AVIs from the last pottery scene in the Creations Gallery, so do check them out if you are so inclined LOL I swear, I am  obsessed with that scene, can't get enough of it! And I can't wait to see Jyo do an Action/Reaction from that set of caps, because really the expressions were worth dying for! I loved, loved how responsive Yash was towards Aarti, and today for the first time they were blatantly flirting with each other without even knowing it! *Sigh* After getting those two gorgeous moments last week (hand grab & bathroom), this was the last thing I was expecting today, but the CVs just made my day with it! And hopefully that not only does this continue but also keeps getting better and better and the trip progresses! 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudinirmalac99smileymj10bbbcccangakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsjyoti06Loveforlife

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

@ Borna, she said mere Mauni babaROFL
New name for Yash babuWink, loved when she said thatTongue with "mere"
Edited: You guys missed it reallyShockedTongue, that was the best dialog of the day for meWink..

Edited by bbbccc - 06 August 2012 at 7:34pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterMelodiousDreamsjyoti06

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Just caught up with the episode and am pleasantly surprised. Few things that stayed with me after the viewing :

- KS looked very pretty in that salwar, minimal jewellery and makeup. She looks her age now. Also, was good to see Arpita's kangans gone from her wrists. She needs her own.

- What business was Yash conducting from Mumbai? I thought the wedding season was behind him.

- The kids were very cute.

- Aarti paid Yash more attention than I would have liked but less dotingly than she does usually, so progress.

- Why cant Aarti tie her hair up? Someone buy her a scrunchie. On the other hand, the hair did inspire a moment so maybe thats why she keeps them open.

-The moment where Yash grabs her dupatta and she yanks it back was too short. It held real promise if they had a mini tug of war.

- Good going Paridhi. She is going after her dream and taking her husband with her. Why was Prateik scowling when she brought it up tho?

Just how old is Aarti supposed to be that bua writes her off so often? Or is she referring to the fact that she already is 'experienced'?

The most interesting takeaway for me was that the ubiquitous photos were relegated to the background where they belonged by all this pull and push. Maybe they were intended as decorROFL

All in all, first real couple of moments of a budding romance..lets see how it goes from here.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbcccEva JQangakekriti07Pearl_27KamliKudiInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06gcluvroseinbloompickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index