Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets (Page 35)

VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Ah, i'm late this time.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Geets PartyDancing
As for my take on today's episode, shall be back later Wink

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-KamliKudibbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterAllbut1jyoti06ilovepyaar49erFan-Kash-pickachu

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Damn KS GC Stern Smile.. I posted like 135 caps in pic gallery now ...that too after cutting it from 165 ..every frame is sso gawjus & expressiveBlushing .. They will kill me one day ...sighhh

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiiesmileymj10KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1InduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06-Kash-gcluvroseinbloompickachu

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
LOL, Deeps! Thank you 135 times, then! I can only imagine the ordeal it must have been to take caps of this particular episode...Every frame with the two of them was gorgeous!

EDIT: I have a question for anyone who'd like to answer...What did Aarti say after saying, "Bhavri ki Daadiji ka formula toh sach mein kamaal ka hai..." Fill in the blank for me, please!
"Mere ______ par bhi asar dikha diya usne..."

Thanks!

Edited by MelodiousDreams - 06 August 2012 at 7:07pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-angakekriti07Pearl_27KamliKudibbbcccInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06gcluvpickachu

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

@Borna : I know it took me like 2 hrs to finish it LOL

Chal lets go all fangirly & go to heaven again Evil Smile

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet10Telly.AddictPiieangakesmileymj10kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudibbbcccMelodiousDreamsAllbut1InduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjcssudhajyoti06-Kash-Loveforlifegcluvpickachu

-Kash- IF-Sizzlerz
-Kash-
-Kash-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
OMG Those are just soo beautiful, great quality caps Lux, love them!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-Pearl_27KamliKudibbbcccInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06gcluvpickachu

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Thank you sooo much for the caps Deeps! Those caps had me going and watching the episode again, and like Borna, I also commend me for narrowing it down to 135! If it were me, I would have probably taken 500 caps and not been able to decide which ones to cut at all, that's just how beautiful Yash & Aarti were in every single shot! 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-angakekriti07Pearl_27KamliKudibbbcccMelodiousDreamsInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06gcluvpickachu

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
@Deeps: Kudos to you, my dear! AarYa Paradise, here we come...Waise, those two people aren't allowing me to write anything and I have to go now...

I just edited my previous comment with a question, for anyone who didn't read it. An answer will be greatly appreciated by whoever gets to it first!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-angakePearl_27bbbcccKamliKudiInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

@Borna : I know it took me like 2 hrs to finish it LOL

Chal lets go all fangirly & go to heaven again Evil Smile

This picture! Ayooo Ayayooo! Dead Dead Dead!!!! It is criminal for a man to have such beautiful hands.

And that hair of Kratika's. Why oh Why does she have such beautiful hair and I get rat's tail for hair. Angry

Deeps, darling Deeps. Thankuuu. Big smile

Edited by angake - 06 August 2012 at 7:15pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeet10Telly.Addict-Deepzz-Pearl_27KamliKudibbbcccEva JQMelodiousDreamsAllbut1lulujjjjInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06gcluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index