Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets (Page 34)

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
@Samana di...
gosh.. U cud think of all dat... Shocked
awsum... U R GREAT...!!! Clap
I ws ol lost in GC... Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccEva JQPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1Zetterjyoti06

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
First of all, a very, very, very happy birthday to GeetsParty I hope you had an absolutely wonderful one and I wish you an extremely happy and successful year ahead Hug [And Jyo was right, half of our DC members are leos, that's awesome LOL]!

And second...WHAT AN AMAZING EPISODE! I swear we have the most ingenious set of CVs, and it always lead me to wonder why the heck I was questioning/doubting them in the first place! They know exactly how to come back with a bang after an episode like Friday's, and they absolutely left no stones unturned today! From start to finish it was all AarYa (at least 90% of it) and it was all completely and totally wonderful! I can't get enough of the last scene, and I am literally in awe of how stunning they both looked today! Aarti was ethereal in her pink salwar suit, I loved her jewelery and the makeup was done to perfection! And Yash looked gorgeous in that purple striped t-shirt and jeans, it was such a treat to see him dressed casually! Like a lot of people have already mentioned, they both looked very young today and more importantly with all the looks and smiles it did look like they were indeed a couple on their honeymoon!

I really want to do a scene by scene breakdown analysis and I really hope I get the time to do so because I don't, I really don't want to miss up the opportunity for writing on this episode! Working on the GIFs right now and then maybe I'll do something using them later in the day! All in all, CVs I bow down to you once again, that was all sorts of wonderful and I hope things continue progressing the same way with Aarti slowly, in her own way, bringing out Yash from his past! Today Aarti managed to get him to do something he hasn't done since Arpita has died, and in doing so she helped him create new, beautiful memories with her and in the process let go of some of his past! I really, really hope that we can continue this healing with absolutely minimal Arpita intervention, but since I know that's probably not possible, I'll just be happy if they balance out those episodes with enough AarYa moments to keep me satisfied! Day Dreaming

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99smileymj10123mitulPearl_27KamliKudibbbcccEva JQangakeZetterFireLordPhoenixsaf24MelodiousDreamsSamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarAbby-GC-Crazygcluvpickachu

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
@Maham: If you're going to do a scene-by-scene breakdown, should I just take it easy and relax today? Can't wait to read everything you have to say!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudibbbcccangakeZetterAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
@Borna and Maham. Ha ha caught you both. We are a greedy bunch at DC. We want both of your scene to scene takes. Pretty please...Embarrassed.Big smile

And Borna, so much to comment in KS's thread. Big smile

Edited by angake - 06 August 2012 at 4:29pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsAllbut1Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarAbby-GC-Crazypickachu

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
@Borna: I am definitely going to try and do a scene by scene analysis, especially of the last scene and all it's nuances, but that's going to be up later in the day. And no, that definitely does NOT mean that you can get all lazy on us today! This is the kind of episode that we can never have enough write ups for and so you absolutely need to do one! Because while I obsess over every AarYa movement, we need you to cover all the expressions and nuances that Kratika and Gurmeet brought in today's episode because they truly were mind blowing, both individually and together, they just killed me in every scene! It was a flawlessly executed episode both in terms of acting and direction!

On a side note, how freaking precious was that first scene with AarYa and the kids! Loved, loved, loved how all three of them covered their faces when Aarti accidentally grabbed Yash's ear, only to peek back after a couple of seconds to see their parents lost in each other! And the way all of them echoed everything Aarti said to Yash, absolutely adorable, especially when they referred to him as Yash ji LOL Gahhh, I have the biggest smile just thinking about it!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbcccangakePearl_27123mitulKamliKudiZetterFireLordPhoenixSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24lulujjjjMelodiousDreamsjyoti06roseinbloomAbby-GC-Crazypickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Just Finished Watching The Episode

wow...ArYa Day Dreaming

LOLLOLLOL Loved the beginning...the way Aarti grabbed Yash's ear...took the phone and then kids  LOLLOLLOLLOL

Kids: Haan YASHJI aapne humain bahut upset kiya hai LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

What Buaji mean "Is umar mein" When she's telling Pari about how she should have gone to the honeymoon instead of ArYa...
Just because they have three kids don't make them OLD Angry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict123mitulbbbcccPearl_27saf24MelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjyoti06pickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

@Binde: I know re!LOL Am I excited? Yeah I am! Why you ask? It's coz of all that blushing and pouting done by Arti Scindia!LOL

Oh yeah and have fun. Did you by the way grill Saddie our ArYan of the week?

Whattt I didn't know Angry When does the week end? ConfusedLOL

Dang it

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterAllbut1jyoti06pickachu

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
@Maham (and Kirthi): Okay, you win! I'll get started writing now!

I'm STILL watching the AarYa/Gurmeet-Kratika moments and smiling to myself at every single movement and change in expression! GAH, they're too sweet.

LOL, the kids' reactions were hilarious! The Yashji part was epic! I know for a fact that I died laughing during that entire scene, but I was like, "Thank goodness they didn't accidentally call him Yash bhaiyya like they do on the sets!"

Right, more ranting later...Hopefully between your take and mine, we'll be able to reply to each other properly today. Off to try writing...If Gurmeet-Kratika and Yash-Aarti's cuteness and camaraderie allows me to move beyond the episode, that is...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99smileymj10123mitulKamliKudiangakePearl_27bbbcccsaf24Allbut1ZetterFireLordPhoenixSamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index