Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets (Page 33)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
@Samana : Fab take ClapClap..I guess today everyone's takes r just based on AarYa ..AarYa and only AarYa LOLLOL...I doubt anyone really bothered discussing about bua-paridi scene LOL.. mayb some other day LOL

Ok coming back to AarYa again LOL , I agree men r like tubelights ,.. they do need reality chks at times for their dimaag ki batti to light up fast LOLLOL..I lvoed how Yash gave that authority to Aarti today to become the leader of his family EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... So Aarti too in return gives him that space with his kids while playing football Embarrassed... they r slowly bonding together like good buddies now .. the whole scene of Yash using Aarti's dupatta to wipe off the mud from his face was such a friendly gesture which one does only when two people share a grt comfort level EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

But the only danger point is just when Yash feels he is beginning to enjoy life again , he holds back himself and goes back to his Arpita world since he is still hving the guilt of loosing Arpita , and so the moment he starts living life again , he feels as if he is betraying Arpita's love Ouch..Mayb Aarti needs to free him from this guilt and make him realise that living life once again is not a sin and nor he is betraying Arpita here

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Piienirmalac99KamliKudiEva JQPearl_27123mitulSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24MelodiousDreamsZetterlulujjjjgcluvilovepyaarpickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
@Abby: Great take! I agree. GC was fantastic today with his little expressions of confusion, when Aarti was angry with him and then his fun, flirty side when they were doing the pottery. I also loved that the pottery made him kind of a little boy and he smiled and pouted and sort of lost all his burden when he was involved in it.

@Jyo: In the precap, SP was like, "WHAT? You mean, women have feelings too?" Shocked

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27123mitulKamliKudiZetterlulujjjjAngeloScurosaf24MelodiousDreamsjyoti06ilovepyaargcluvpickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
@Sam: Lovely analysis and now you completed the 5 elements theory with that pot making scene! Loved how your ideas flowed one after the other. I wanted to read more but I know I should not demand so much but I felt your beautiful take ended too soon.Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27123mitulKamliKudiZetterlulujjjjSamanalysesaf24MelodiousDreamsjyoti06ilovepyaargcluv

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: Of course that is bound to happen with Yash. He will surely have a guilt attack sooner or later when he realises how long he has gone and how happy he has been without remembering Arpita and living in her memories. But by then, when he does force himself to return to Arpita-land, it will seem pheekha in comparison to the life he lives with Aarti and the children, because with Arpita he can only revisit the known, while Aarti and the kids will keep him on his toes with day to day surprises, demands and emotions.

@Angel: Thank you! I felt like I didn't write half the stuff I wanted to but then I would have never finished so I stopped. However, I will keep posting those stray thoughts here so stay tuned. Wink

Edited by Samanalyse - 06 August 2012 at 3:01pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

PiiePearl_27123mitulKamliKudiZetterAngeloScurosaf24MelodiousDreamslulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaargcluvpickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
@Samana: You did it again Dear ...What a MAGNIFICENT analysis Star Star Clap Clap Clap Yes it was a beautiful sight to see Aarti & Yash so carefree but what i loved the most was that Arpita's name didn't send Yash into la la land it made him more determine to make his fam happy Big smile

Ooh what can i say about that pottery scene that you haven't alraedy said...NOTHING!!! It was PURE MAGIC  Embarrassed Heart Heart

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27KamliKudilulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsjyoti06ilovepyaar

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
And now I just have to mention the expression of Kratika's when Aarti decides that Yash, is in fact hopeless, just before she started walking away. I loved that slight roll of her eyes and the resigned sigh she gave. It was all done to perfection and complemented by GC's utter confusion, as though he had been whacked over the head with with a club! LOL I loved that expression he gave when she kept walking away and stopping. He cocked his head and frowned his eyebrows just so and looked so like a puppy who has heard a funny ring tone! Tongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PiieEva JQPearl_27KamliKudiZettersaf24MelodiousDreamslulujjjjjyoti06pickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Wow page 33 already...we're really on a roll tonight Big smile Clap

Okay off to watch the latest episode again before heading to bed...Catch you all in the AM
Goodnight and sweet dreams Sweetie *muah*

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

KamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamslulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaar

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
OMG... ALREADY 33 PAGES IN D/C Thumbs UpBig smileTongue

Aarya's romantic spell has hoovered  upon all of us today unable to break it.HeartDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i have seen the whole episode 4 times KS and GC were amazing.EmbarrassedCool

Blushing

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudiZettersaf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsjyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index