Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets (Page 31)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by AngelDark

Okay LOL I know I should not ask this question but who are sending all those bubbles , are the children blowing bubbles, in the pot making scene?
Mayb its Arpita's ghost ConfusedLOLLOL

ok so the scene has water too .. water , air ,earth .. 3 elements r already in Tongue

Also there was a small green bucket of water  on Arti's left by the already made 6 pots made in the past. Water is needed to make the pot. I guess I'm stating the obvious nowLOL

Edited by AngelDark - 06 August 2012 at 2:35pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterMelodiousDreamsjyoti06ilovepyaar

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
i forgot to mention this... LOL

I loved how Yash so carefree just took Aarti dupatta to wipe his face but Aarti laughingly snatched it from him... d lil cute ticklish moment... and den she herself gave it to him to wipe his face making an ishara from her eyes to wipe it off and Yash rightly with a cute smile wiped his face... Embarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiangakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
@Abby : Wonderful take ClapClapClap... When Aarti did that nautanki I wondered whether Yash actually fell for it or he too is doing some drama but OMG he actually grabbed her hand and submitted himself to her completely by giving his mobile to her ShockedShockedShockedEmbarrassed... Aarti's attitude throwing plan worked wonders ShockedLOLLOL.. from then on there was no looking back for Yash as he got into that playful mood till the end of the episode Embarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiienirmalac99angakeKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterMelodiousDreamsilovepyaarpickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
DC is moving at a jet speed today LOLLOL...see what AarYa scenes do to us LOLLOLLOL

And the day show is dominated Bua or Arpita , DC too goes in coma state LOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiiePearl_27KamliKudiZettersaf24SamanalyseAbby-GC-Crazyilovepyaarpickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: True but you know how Yash gets when he thinks that soemone played him, his anger take over and all reason/commons sense goes out the window Confused But then when he calms down he sees that he overreacted and feels bad...If/when he lashed out at Aarti this time I want her to give it back to him Tongue LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudisaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti di...
thnq... Embarrassed

yess... i loved the way Yash grabbed her hand and gave her fon... Day Dreaming Yash has gotten into a habit of listening to Aarti...LOL

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
@All: Heading out to watch the Yash-Aarti + kids scenes until I am confident enough to attempt writing a DotD...I'll be gone from Wednesday until Saturday for a tiny vacation, so I'm going to make the most of today's amazing episode.

Telly.AddictKamliKudiangakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06ilovepyaar

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
i still have this scary feeling that this may be heading four steps backward and than one step forward in the Aarya relationship because Yash might start realizing that Aarti is acting different or that he is being drawn to her and react in a strong way that might break down Aarti's self-esteem. I just have my fingers crossed and hoping for the best!!

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaaranoneepickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index