Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets (Page 30)

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
@Deeps: Thank you for posting those caps...Have After Hours started early today?

It took me a moment during the episode to compose myself when I noticed that as soon as Yash touched Aarti's hair, Kratika's neck muscles tensed up...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-Pearl_27KamliKudiZettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaar

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Okay LOL I know I should not ask this question but who are sending all those bubbles , are the children blowing bubbles, in the pot making scene?

Edited by AngelDark - 06 August 2012 at 2:19pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterMelodiousDreamsjyoti06ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

@Deeps: Thank you for posting those caps...Have After Hours started early today?

It took me a moment during the episode to compose myself when I noticed that as soon as Yash touched Aarti's hair, Kratika's neck muscles tensed up...

This is something which totally proves how good of an actress Kratika is! Great observation! Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiangakePearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterMelodiousDreamsjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
@Deeps : Ohh yess I just noticed he sort of brushes her ears too while doing her hair ShockedShocked ..ishhh BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing...she did look complete turn on there BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

@Borna : A spl reaction post with these caps is needed from u now Embarrassed... today's episode deserves a complete separate thread from u on each of their expressions EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Zetter : Thats my only worry ..another misunderstanding Ouch..Yash should not think Aarti is doing all this because his parents asked her to do so Ouch...Truth is Aarti is doing all this becuase she herself is in love with Yash Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-angakePearl_27KamliKudiZetterMelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroilovepyaarpickachu

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Aarti was being super cute today!!! and she looked pretty in pink. i like the way she is not directly pursueing Yash but helping him become more in the present and have fun. It more like  a friendship.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterMelodiousDreamsjyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

Okay LOL I know I should not ask this question but who are sending all those bubbles , are the children blowing bubbles, in the pot making scene?
Mayb its Arpita's ghost ConfusedLOLLOL

ok so the scene has water too .. water , air ,earth .. 3 elements r already in Tongue

Telly.AddictPearl_27angakeKamliKudiZettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsilovepyaarpickachu

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
@Borna.. We gutter minded dragons are always up for After hours EmbarrassedBlushing

Telly.AddictangakePearl_27KamliKudiZettersaf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsjyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
aahh...
today was totally an AarYalicious episode...
or rather for me a Gurmeetilicious episode...
please pardon me if I end up my take only with GC GC GC... LOL
I am still lost in the GC dreamland... Day Dreaming

aahhh.. d moment I saw GC today...
i was like aaahhh...Embarrassed Blushing
wht do I do... i was gonna faint...
I loved the scene between Aarti and d kids watching Yash working... LOL
wen Yash was shown to work.. me n my sis were lyk... d show is portraying GC the workaholic... ROFL
I loved the sherni Aarti who literally snatched the fon away from Yash's hand... LOL poor guy couldnt understand wht was happening... I love the expression of confusion on GC's face... Embarrassed
and the kids were amazing background score... ROFL adorable...
I love the little nautanki Aarti did... "Yash ji ... we are goin" LOL I absolutely loved how Aarti wud stop at every step and look hopefully that Yash will stop her... LOL
and finally I love the way Yash stopped Aarti holding her hand in a filmy way... Embarrassed
n d background...
bataun kya andheron me yu..
kat rhi thi zindagi kaisi..
magar ab hai..
zindagi me meri...
roshni ek zindagi jaise..
un raahon par chal denge hum..
aap raahein jo..
dikhlaen hamen... Embarrassed

aahh.. the whole scene was jz sooo beautifully done and directed... n GC ke kya kehne... aahhh .. the look in his eyes... Day Dreaming

and omg omg omg .. d next scene.. Yash playing football with the kids...wooohhhooo... Dancing
i get sooo happy watching GC playing football bcz he plays it and I play it too... Big smile Big smile similarity... Big smile Embarrassed
n oh boy! GC in dat jeans and purple t-shirt... Day Dreaming
aahhh.. it was jz sooo refreshing to see him in a new look... Embarrassed the t-shirt ws sooo well-fit .. loose ... still highlighted his body... aaahhh... m a goner...Embarrassed
I loved how Yash went behind Aarti escaping Ansh... it looked sooo natural... a very very very beautiful executed scene... Embarrassed
and then.. Yash sees the stationery wheel and pots again and stops right there...
but I loved how Aarti send the kids and went onto her try to get Yash back to his happiness...

aahh.. it was a nice revelation that pottery is Yash's talent which he used to enjoy with Arpita but after Arpita, his life stopped and he couldn't move the wheel to shape up his life.. just a very beautiful symbolism... Embarrassed
I loved how Aarti held Yash's hand and stopped him fron going telling him that Arpita wudnt be happy if he wastes his talent... n i ws lyk.. yea yea.. neither me... LOL

n whoa! the pot scene...
it truly was lyk a dream sequence...
beautiful and ethereal. the whole scene was sooo ethereal like the newly-made pots and like the relationship of Yash n Aarti... delicate and light... Embarrassed
I loved how Aarti was struggling to set her hair and Yash noticed it... Embarrassed I was like... Aarti baby.. wen u sit for pottery , u tie off ur silky hair... LOL but oh boy! GC's longgg sexy fingers on Kratika's longg silky hair.. my God! it was death... Day Dreaming
what i saw was... Yash did start back with pottery because of the mention of Arpita but not even once he was reminded of her... he was enjoying his pottery... partly with Aarti... partly with his happiness..
I loved how their hands moved together shaping up the pot and more like shaping up Yash's life.. Yash was instructing and telling Aarti what all is needed to be done and Aarti was shaping up the life of her husband... very beautifully shown through the pottery section...

my cutest moment was when.. a bit of clay got on Yash's cheek and Aarti started laughing to which Yash looked surprised and asked through his eyes "what happened" .. aaahhh GC's eye expressions... they are purely out of the world... Embarrassed Day Dreaming
and then.. Yash realized that there's clay on his cheek and he tries to wipe it but before he could realize dat his hand was full of clay.. some more clay was added to his cheek... LOL
n then Aarti tries and wipes it but in turn puts more clay... LOL and Yash gives Aarti a stern smile... Embarrassed
awww.. it was juz sooo cute...
i absolutely loved GC with that stern smile...aaahhh... my heart was juz waiting to see that... Embarrassed
and then the pot was shaped and so was a part of Yash's life which was evident by the beautiful smile of happiness and satisfaction that adorned his eyes...
omg.. i was totally lost in that smile... it was sooo pure and sooo heartfelt...
and GC... i was lost in him throughout the epi..

GC.. for me.. was truly the HERO today...
I just couldn't take my eyes off him(aahh.. i always cnt do dat...LOL) but today it was sooo special to see Yash the way he was...
GC GC GC GC GC
aaahhh.. U ROCK...!!!!!!!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27angakeEva JQMelodiousDreamssaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index