Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets (Page 29)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
@Borna : I knw u will b almost gone today in that last pottery scene Embarrassed..chk out Pg16 .. Deepsp osted some really good caps of the pottery scene and also the starting scene Embarrassed

look at this .. his long fingers  vs her silky long hair .. deadly combo LOLEmbarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Pearl_27123mitulKamliKudiZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24MelodiousDreamsilovepyaarpickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
their last scene adorable look to each other .. both looking so fresh and relaxed .. a feeling of immense satisfaction after completing the pot and holding it together EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27123mitulSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24MelodiousDreamsZetterilovepyaarpickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I did not realize that one of our DC thread's wishes came true today.Embarrassed

Edited by AngelDark - 06 August 2012 at 2:08pm

Telly.Addictnirmalac99Pearl_27123mitulKamliKudiZetterSamanalysesaf24MelodiousDreamsjyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Eeeks, Jyo. Beautiful long fingers in beautiful black tresses. How we have dreamt of this. Embarrassed

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27123mitulSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24MelodiousDreamsZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

@Jyo: Aaah, stop it, stop it, stop it! Captures = death! Haha, you were right about my current state of being, though...I think most of us are in that condition!

@Angel: I will try my best, Angel! Definitely want to see if I can get a write-up done...This is an episode with plenty of scenes worth writing about, and I actually have time...Hopefully I'll be able to write everything in time for more people to see it!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictangakeKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
It doesn't stop there... look at her reactions..starved for his affection Cry...Jyo ears are the most sensitive erogenous zone Embarrassed

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 06 August 2012 at 3:35pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiiePearl_27angakeKamliKudiZettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsjyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
This whole episode was beautiful, and the voice in my head is fervently screaming that Yash is attracted to her! He has somewhat developed feelings for her! You could see it in the way he looks at her. Day Dreaming He definitely feels something, he just doesn't realize it yet. Party

Edited by ilovepyaar - 06 August 2012 at 2:16pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsZetterjyoti06pickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: OMG...NO i don't Yash think that Aarti was just playing with his emotions that would be really bad Ouch and a lie cause we all know that she loves him so even if he missunderstands her for the millionth time I guess G3, Pratik or Vidhi gonna set him staight and though he might not want to listen to them he'll listen to Papa Scindia & Pankaj

@Samana: Have regained your senses Hun?! LOL Wink...Waiting for your take Tongue

You guys, KS & GS are gonna be the death of me Dead LOL LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsjyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index