Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets (Page 28)

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Have fun KamliKudi! I'll be out of town from Wednesday until Sunday. So I won't be able to catch PV on Thursday and Friday -- I might catch Wednesday's episode if I'm lucky. I doubt it though. Cry 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudiZettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
@Binde: I know re!LOL Am I excited? Yeah I am! Why you ask? It's coz of all that blushing and pouting done by Arti Scindia!LOL

Oh yeah and have fun. Did you by the way grill Saddie our ArYan of the week?

Edited by AngelDark - 06 August 2012 at 1:56pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27123mitulKamliKudiZetterSamanalysesaf24jyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Gayatri talked about Mausam today na .. she is hoping that this season will bring new changes in her son's life EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

So I feel it might rain and we might get a KKHH style gazebo scene too LOLTongue...

@All : My only worry is CVs might show a anti climax here towards the end of Mumbai track  .. just when Yash will start coming close to Aarti  , he might come to know about the promise of Aarti which she made to Gayatri about seducing Yash in mumbai LOL and he might become all heartbroken thinking Aarti is doing all this with a purpose of fulfilling her promise to Gayatri but mayb she does not really love me OuchOuch...

I guess thats the only reason why Gayatri giving promise to Aarti  is highlighted so much in friday's episode Confused..but it will b interesting because by then Yash will already fall for Aarti and might show some passionate anger on Aarti like why did u play with me .. it will hv lots of positive intensity too EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiie-Deepzz-Pearl_27123mitulnirmalac99KamliKudiZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24ilovepyaarLoveforlifepickachu

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Such a sweet episode, my God!

All the Mumbai scenes were so cute! I need to to go and watch those again (and again...) because I honestly don't feel like doing anything else right now!

Gurmeet and Kratika in the pottery scene. ADORABLE.
There is no limit to how stunning these two are when they're in the same frame, even when doing the most mundane things as Yash and Aarti. The flowing ease of their interactions is a delight to watch because they're so attuned to each other! LOVE them!

The precap: Aaah, deja vu - a really sweet scene from Sanjivani came to mind this time, when they were talking about the karele! This is great!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-Pearl_27123mitulKamliKudinirmalac99Eva JQZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24jyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I am watching & rewatching on mute .. my eyes r drawn to KS's extra pouty lips today Confused  and GC ka fresh crewcut... I feel like ruffling his hair...Mummy they both look yummy Disapprove

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict123mitulKamliKudiPearl_27saf24MelodiousDreamsZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifepickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

And today we are on a roll and on fire, guess we will hit 30pages today before this shift goes to sleep!

My absolute favourite scene in today's episode was the hair tucking scene and the Arti grabbing Yash by the hand and it seemed Yash went into statue mode and not let his emotions show on his face with the touch of Arti's hand on his arm.
One thing is clear , Aarti's touch makes Yash ka heart go dhak dhak Embarrassed..his look there clearly suggested kuch kuch hota hai when she touches him WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I guess the next morning shift which comes after we all go to sleep will get a big shock seeing DC already hitting 30 pages LOLLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27123mitulSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24ZetterMelodiousDreamsilovepyaarpickachu

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti06 Yeah, I feel the same. I think he might overhear Gayatri and Aarti's conversation when they return, or even on the phone before they get back and feel hurt. But, Aarti will pacify him for sure. Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06pickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
@Borna: You're here! I hope you will do a lovely write up on Arti's lovely expressions of today.Blushing Also today we had that PV song playing all through the episode intermittently, reminded me of a movie where a song gets broken into 3 or 4 parts of the movie to complete the song.Big smile

Edited by AngelDark - 06 August 2012 at 2:06pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index