Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets (Page 27)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
@Angel : Barbeque scene ShockedShocked ... beach scene both making house with mud ShockedShocked..woww awesome scenes ...u r on a roll today LOLEmbarrassed

CVs r u listening Angry...we r quite a greeedy bunch LOL

@Kirti : Today all AarYa scenes r wonderfully directed and I m loving the way CVs r giving these pleasant surprises to us .. first last week dog and the bone and then bathroom scene and today the starting ear-cheek touching scene following by Yash hand grabbing scene and then pot making scene EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...CVs r on a roll for sure LOLEmbarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiEva JQangakePearl_27123mitulSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24ZetterLoveforlifeilovepyaarpickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

@Jyo: Fantastic take Hun Clap Clap Clap...I second that today episode was an OMG one all around...AarYa were just beautiful. I loved the hidding behind Aarti loop closure Smile and the pot making scene was the death of me I diedn came back alive and died all over again Tongue LOL

Yes Aarti has brighten Yash's life a little today and got him out of his shell...Like I said in one of my ealier post I can't wait for the day when Yash laughs wholeheartedly Big smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27123mitulKamliKudiangakeSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24jyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifepickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Originally posted by KamliKudi

Originally posted by AngelDark

@Jyo: Maybe they can build a fire at the beach and do a barbecue .  That might cover the fire scene both cooking together by the same fire, with the children playing in the background!

I think YOU need make a trip to the beach with your family LOL

I can't do that during fasting month! Maybe in another month. Did I say something to offend you that you are pulling my leg?ShockedLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict123mitulEva JQSamanalyseZettersaf24jyoti06pickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
@Deeps: Yeah the kids need to be taken away on day trips to all those eatery and ice cream shops in Mumbai by Chaganlal. Do they have nice eatery places in Mumbai?

So ArYa can have privacy just like you say! I too would love this gazebo scene. Are there gazebo's in Mumbai beaches?Embarrassed

Edited by AngelDark - 06 August 2012 at 1:45pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Deepzz-123mitulKamliKudiZetterSamanalysesaf24jyoti06Loveforlifepickachu

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
@Angel.. If they are no gazebos ..then set decorator will make one LOL..Well i Think they do have them ..like some resorts or rich beach bungalows ...they do have them . 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudi123mitulSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24Zetterjyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

OMGG I heardd ... she says " Mere Mauni baba par bhi asar dikha diya" LOLLOLLOLLOL

thanks for the video Samana Big smileBig smile...so yeah thats the first official pet name of Yash given by Aarti LOLEmbarrassed

Mauni baba means silent baba ..who never talks LOLLOL...what an apt name LOL

@Angel : I guess many fans might hv tweeted him about the promo  .. so he thanked all Embarrassed

Telly.Addict123mitulKamliKudiZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24ilovepyaarpickachu

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Originally posted by KamliKudi

@Jyo: Maybe they can build a fire at the beach and do a barbecue .  That might cover the fire scene both cooking together by the same fire, with the children playing in the background!

I think YOU need make a trip to the beach with your family LOL

I can't do that during fasting month! Maybe in another month. Did I say something to offend you that you are pulling my leg?ShockedLOL

Nooo from your posts you seems excited so I thought maybe our Angel should make a trip to the beach also Wink

You can go next month LOLLOL

I'm going on Saturday so I will try to have fun minus I have no YashJi in my life LOLLOL

Telly.Addict123mitulSamanalyseAngeloScuroZettersaf24jyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
And today we are on a roll and on fire, guess we will hit 30pages today before this shift goes to sleep!

My absolute favourite scene in today's episode was the hair tucking scene and the Arti grabbing Yash by the hand and it seemed Yash went into statue mode and not let his emotions show on his face with the touch of Arti's hand on his arm.

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index