Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets (Page 25)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: Awesome take! I just loved your point about Yash the artist, whom Aarti has reawakened. Though this simple gesture she showed him that he can create new things with his skill and love. He may not be able to bring back the old things which he created, or hold on to them after they are gone, but he can keep making new things and keep living life. A pot once fired can never be made back into clay, and Yash felt like that fired pot. He felt like he could never go back to being the moist, malleable and fresh clay but Aarti is teaching him that he doesn't have to go back...mother earth has an endless supply of new clay that he can tap into, just like there is always more life to live if you are alive.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiEva JQangakekriti07Pearl_27123mitulAngeloScurosaf24Zetterjyoti06LoveforlifeanoneeKinSanj

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
So, I take it - this week's journey for Yash is from "mauni baba" to "bak bak baba"

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27KamliKudiEva JQangakeZettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroLoveforlifepickachuKinSanj

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Originally posted by AngelDark

Did Cas go to Cafe Delight after he said I will go out now to G3, why cant he enjoy time with his wife?LOL
Yes, Cas was going to Cafe Delite to drop off his sis, the Bua of his kids!!
Well Cas remains Cas only ... he is only interested in his Pota and Cafe delight LOLLOLLOL

@Samana : In which scene he called her Mauni baba ShockedShockedShocked..OMGG I need to see this again and mayb write few words on it too LOLBig smile...yess this is indeed the first pet name for Yashuuu coming from Aarti LOLLOL

@Angel : Actually  Aarti and Yash r covering up all 5 elements again ... water already happened courtesy bathroom scene LOL and today its air and earth covered as both made the pot sitting under clear skies Embarrassed (I feel rain too is coming up tomorrow LOLTongue) .. now only fire is remaining Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictangakekriti07Pearl_27123mitulKamliKudiZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24pickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: Your take is lovely and wonderful to read! I think she said 'mauni baba" when she was speaking to herself!Big smile

Edited by AngelDark - 06 August 2012 at 1:31pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06pickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Hello CV's if you are reading this, here is my wish .When are they going to the beach? I so want to see them at the beach making sand castles and all beachy stuff! and yes while you are at it give us some rain too!LOLEmbarrassed

Edited by AngelDark - 06 August 2012 at 1:36pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPearl_27123mitulKamliKudiZetterSamanalysesaf24jyoti06pickachu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
okay guys,
i'm off...it's 5:30am...and i gotta get ready for uni *sigh* how much i hate this stuff =(
cya all in the evening =D

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudiPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
@Pearl : Even I noticed , how the camera zoomed on Arpita when she touched his cheeks and he kept looking at her or when he grabbed her arms and she kept looking at him EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..I guess CVs r trying to show that how slowly Yash's present which is Aarti is taking over his past memories which was Arpita  and so the camera zoomed into Arpita and came back to Aarti in the end EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Samana : I loved the fact that Aarti was able to give rise to that artist in Yash again who starts believing in his creations once again rather than sulking in his past creations again Embarrassed.,.Loved the way Aarti with full confidence said u r going to make pots again and this time with me Big smile...Yash just could not say no to him because somewhere he too wanted to make some pots and live his life again Embarrassed..he was hodling it all back but Aarti is giving him the much needed push now EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Zetter : Tell me about it .. I m also still grinning like a teenager remembering that pot making scene and those little gesture from AarYa LOLEmbarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiienirmalac99KamliKudiEva JQPearl_27123mitulSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24ZetterLoveforlifeilovepyaarpickachu

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Ahhh! Jyo, that was so beautiful. Yes, Yash is quite the artist isnt he. Also quite the poet. Didn't he have some Shayiri for Arpita when he first met her. I have to do an analysis on your analysis. Big smile Will come back to that later. Tongue 

And Sammy,you just took it another level. I loved how they created the pot from scratch. They both were in it together and they created something beautiful.

Two very beautifully directed scenes:
1) When Aarti has her palm against Yash's cheek.
2) When Yash holds Aarti's hand.

In both scenes they focused on Arpita too. She was smiling down at them. As if in approval of Yash moving on with his life. I thought it was very significant and beautifully done.

Edited by angake - 06 August 2012 at 1:36pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99123mitulKamliKudiPearl_27saf24ZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06Loveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index