Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets (Page 22)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

Again an element was utilized to bring them closer Day Dreaming That day it was water in the bathroom LOL Today Air Blushing
shubi...and u forgot fire...aarti walking on them hot coals! Wink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Surma-KamliKudikriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06Loveforlifejikky_84

mandu Goldie
mandu
mandu

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Geets

wish you a wonderful birthday...be happy always...

Mandu

Edited by mandu - 06 August 2012 at 10:38pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addict-Surma-kriti07KamliKudiZettersaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84Loveforlife

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

Originally posted by shubhika124

Again an element was utilized to bring them closer Day Dreaming That day it was water in the bathroom LOL Today Air Blushing
shubi...and u forgot fire...aarti walking on them hot coals! Wink

Was thinking about recent scenes na LOLLOL
Seriously! CV's a very knowledgable n creative Clap

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addict-Surma-KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27123mitulSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24ZetterKinSanj

-Surma- Senior Member
-Surma-
-Surma-

This show is getting better each passing days :)

Hope it stays like that !

Edited by -Ace- - 06 August 2012 at 12:50pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterpickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

I'm just dead!LOL I think I will be coherent in the morning!Embarrassed

This was like flirting with a capital " F" episode!

Edited by AngelDark - 06 August 2012 at 12:50pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictPiie-Surma-KamliKudi123mitulkriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06LoveforlifepickachuKinSanj

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Haaye! Gurmeet looked super duper hot in that stripy blue tee...I just couldn't seem to take my eyes off of him!
btw, is it just me who's finding gurmeet so lean no days or he actually has lost weight coz od all that dancing! his face has gone smaller than before...Shocked
I think its because of the dancing he is doing on JDJ ./.. he did loose a lot of weight and looks a bit tired too at times Ouch... but he is still giving his 200% to this show despite such hectic schedule ..really hats off ClapClapEmbarrassed

I agree about your prev post .. Aarti now knows exactly what will get Yash out of his shell Wink... she needs to dress up well , throw some attitude , some cute smiles and try to indirectly seduce him with accidental touches here and there WinkLOLTongue

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27123mitulKamliKudiZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24yipeeilovepyaarMallika113KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
honestly today AarYa actually looked like a sweet young newly wedded couple...there was no way they looked like the parents of 3 kids...(though they are newly wedded...) but everything was just sooo cute...I can't wait for tomorrow...when we'll see yash demanding to eat Karela. (as G3 said that yash is a big foodie..but ever since arpita died, he stopped demanding for food.)

Ps why was Cas so surprised to hear that aarti is in love with yash? Confused

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiieKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27123mitulSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24ZetterLoveforlifeyipeeilovepyaarMallika113

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Haaye! Gurmeet looked super duper hot in that stripy blue tee...I just couldn't seem to take my eyes off of him!
btw, is it just me who's finding gurmeet so lean no days or he actually has lost weight coz od all that dancing! his face has gone smaller than before...Shocked
I think its because of the dancing he is doing on JDJ ./.. he did loose a lot of weight and looks a bit tired too at times Ouch... but he is still giving his 200% to this show despite such hectic schedule ..really hats off ClapClapEmbarrassed

I agree about your prev post .. Aarti now knows exactly what will get Yash out of his shell Wink... she needs to dress up well , throw some attitude , some cute smiles and try to indirectly seduce him with accidental touches here and there WinkLOLTongue
i never ntoiced his tiredness...i am just finding him super duper cute now days...he looks so adorable Embarrassed

hahaha incidental touches here and there...oh how much we all enjoy this...but more than the grabbing hands part i enjoyed the scene where yash gets a hold on to Aarti's shoulders as he plays...at that time he was compeltely childish, busy playing with his kids...he never once noticed that he has a hold onto Aarti...and Aarti was smiling freely Embarrassed

haha and naughty yash grabs aarti's dupatta to wipe the clay off his face...and the cute face he makes when aarti pulls the dupatta away and then later gives it to him to wipe off...it showed that yash is comfortable around Aarti now...though that was obvious when we saw him roaming around in the towel in the bathroom without any awkwardness in front of aarti ROFL but yeah now he's getting used to Aarti in some way...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictPiie-Surma-KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27123mitulEva JQSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24ZetterLoveforlifeyipeeilovepyaarMallika113

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index