Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets (Page 21)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
@ KinSanj

the whole Bathroom scene was so awesome that I wouldn't have cared if they showed a sandal appear there instead of the handle!!...yeah a blooper though, you are right!!! LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84gcluvKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I forgot the mention I loved the football scene too where Yash  grabs Aarti's arms to hide behind her with the ball Embarrassed..it was a loop closure since last time while playing with water in the garden ,Aarti was hiding behind Yash so that Ansh cannot put water and this time Yash hiding behind Aarti EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...It was such a beautifully done scene where Yash looked all relieved and happy while Aarti was all blushing and overwhelmed to see Yash all lively with kids EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Jyo Aarti has finally got the hang on Yash now...she now knows how to get thru to yash! i loved the fact she didn't get scared after that sudden moment when aarti is trying to take his fone and she sees that her hand is on his cheek...and the way yash asked her what she was doing LOL when yash has that tone, aarti actually does go speechless but today she didn't...and even yash was like looking at her all confused ROFL

hahaha another thing i found quite cute were the kids calling yash "Yash Ji" ROFL

and then that adorable scene where aarti is like walking away and expects yash to stop her..and when she finally gives hope and is leaving, yash  grabs her hand Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

point noted: show attitude to husband in order to get things done Big smile

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictPiiesmileymj10KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113jikky_84gcluvLoveforlifepickachu

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG...What an awesome awesome episode!!!

1. OMG...Aarti seriously suits pastel colour and I think pink definitely looks best on her! Loved her looks in the pink pastel saree that she wears at night and totally love her in this pink suit...OMG!!! Though it kinda look like kinda expensive and to be worn on special occassion??? Ok, mission seducing Yash is special enough!

2. Love Aarti and Yash's scene where she was supposedly mad at him...The kids were adorable and just so so playful! Although I did not get the part where she thought that she had to act this way to get Yash to listen to her...I thought her personality is like this..u know when they introduce her gundi bahbi...Anyway, what is seriously wrong with Aarti...she listens to any Tom, Dick and Harry's advice! Mansi, Shobahji, Vidhi...and the list goes on!

3. Yash playing football with the kids - ok...Thought that they might wanna do something different like sight seeing or go to the beach or something since they can always play football back at home! But then there were some Aarya moments shown in those scenes that were awesome so just gonna focus on tt...

4. Yash and Aarti doing pottery - haha...CV inspired by Ghost huh???  Yash helping Aarti with her hair - kinda shocking, totally unexpected and well...shows how comfortable they are with each other now!!!  Thank god the scene turns out quite natural and kinda romatic. The whole scene was just dreamy to me!!! The way Aarti was smiling and laughing like some love struck teenager - she is a goner! Signed, sealed delivered - she's all yours, Yashji! OMG...Think Yash is kinda affected by her obviously but I dunno...He is still consumed with Arprita thoughts so...hoping for more Aarya scenes but think we may be getting some Arprita moments...Yash needs to deal with his Arprita's memories. 

Anyway is it just me or Aarti looks kinda young today...They do not look like a couple with 3 kids to me during the pottery scene!!! Hope this Mumbai trip will be a real treat!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictPiienirmalac99KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06yipeeilovepyaarMallika113gcluvLoveforlifepickachu

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
@ KinSanj,

It was hilarious to see children calling him Yashji ROFL ...they are all on Arati's side..Poor Yash is left with no option to join them Evil Smile ROFL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKs_143KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06Mallika113gcluvLoveforlifepickachuKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Sanju : I was so missing u for the bathroom spl episode AngryAngryAngry...we dissected each of those pics in DC  especially the way Aarti was checking him out from head to toe while he was aaram se standing in towel LOLLOLLOL
omg omg omg omg omg...i actually saw ur action and reactions ROFL
i forgot to mention about it like totally...i remember watching it at uni...and seriously i was literaly ROFLing in the library by reading it and I was like being glared at by people thinking i've gone crazty or something...but since i was in a rush, i carried reading on my fone (Hail free uni Wi-Fi) but i just couldn't comment...coz i hate typing thru my fone...it takes forever *sigh*

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictnirmalac99KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06Mallika113jikky_84gcluvpickachu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Haaye! Gurmeet looked super duper hot in that stripy blue tee...I just couldn't seem to take my eyes off of him!
btw, is it just me who's finding gurmeet so lean no days or he actually has lost weight coz od all that dancing! his face has gone smaller than before...Shocked

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictkriti07Pearl_27KamliKudisaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06Mallika113jikky_84pickachu

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Again an element was utilized to bring them closer Day Dreaming That day it was water in the bathroom LOL Today Air Blushing

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84pickachuKinSanj

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
@Kirti :" Surprise package was definitely Yash .. his looks , his action , reaction everything was such a pleasant surprise na ShockedLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed... he looked all so lively and young in that colourful t-shirt and jeans ..its almost like return of colors in his life again as earlier his life was all black and grey like his shirt but today its all colourful EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Akui :Lovely take ClapClap..I guess going on a beach and sight seeing might come in the coming weeks since they just arrived in Mumbai and it seems like a long track and today was just the start ..so they wont give away all in one episode WinkEmbarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudiangakekriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojikky_84yipeeMallika113Loveforlifepickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index