Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets (Page 20)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
okay guys, i wasn't here on wednesday to discuss the bathroom scene LOL I know it's harder for anyone to note anything when u have such hot shot gurmeet in a towel but i caught two mistakes...first of all 11x11 do not make 110 LOL
2nd the the handle!
yash broke the handle...but when he's about to bathe again, it's back! ROFL
No Handle!

Ta Da! The handle is back LOL 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictPiienirmalac99KamliKudiPearl_27123mitulSamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24jyoti06yipeeilovepyaarMallika113jikky_84gcluvLoveforlifepickachu

Targaryen-gal IF-Dazzler
Targaryen-gal
Targaryen-gal

CFC Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks a ton guys for the warm welcum! I can't reply individually coz my net is slow at the instance(sob:( ). I wanted to! But I'll be regular here.

Shubhi, now I know why u are such a good person yaar! Here ppl r so friendly just like u!

Foram, so happie 2 c u here yaara!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06Mallika113jikky_84gcluvpickachu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@foram and Samana 2: LOL welcome guys =D
i hope you guys enjoy it here Hug

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictTargaryen-galKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84gcluvpickachu

-Rashu-villian- IF-Stunnerz
-Rashu-villian-
-Rashu-villian-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Nasha ye pyar ka nasha hai me wants arya sr *faints imagining*

Ks_143kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84gcluvpickachuKinSanj

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
I forgot the mention I loved the football scene too where Yash  grabs Aarti's arms to hide behind her with the ball Embarrassed..it was a loop closure since last time while playing with water in the garden ,Aarti was hiding behind Yash so that Ansh cannot put water and this time Yash hiding behind Aarti EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...It was such a beautifully done scene where Yash looked all relieved and happy while Aarti was all blushing and overwhelmed to see Yash all lively with kids EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudinirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroyipeeilovepyaarMallika113jikky_84gcluvLoveforlife-Rashu-villian-KinSanj

Ks_143 Senior Member
Ks_143
Ks_143

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Foram And Samana...Welcome to the PV forum..Hope   U will Have Fun Here...
Enjoy And Do Post  U r Views and Actively Involve in the Forum...
Dont Forget to Comment on GC and KS FC's ..LOL

Telly.AddictTargaryen-galKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84gcluvpickachu

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Haila! What a day! Geets birthday, new members and a wonderful episode.

Aarti looked super gorgeous today! But But But... for me the surprise was our Yash. Oh My! He was looking so very young in the stripes T-shirt and was that jeans? Was he actually wearing jeans! I think the only time we saw him wearing jeans was in the flashbacks with Arpita. I am all for a big change in Yash's wardrobe. Big smile I know something drastic is going to happen just around the corner but for now I am going to revel in the beauty of today's episode. For me Aarti's 'Jhansi roop running behind the thief ' episode was one of the best in PV and this one rates right next to it. Big smile

Happy Birthday, Geets.

Welcome, all our new folks. Big smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addict-Deepzz-kriti07Pearl_27KamliKudinirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaargcluvjikky_84pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
@Sanju : I was so missing u for the bathroom spl episode AngryAngryAngry...we dissected each of those pics in DC  especially the way Aarti was checking him out from head to toe while he was aaram se standing in towel LOLLOLLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojikky_84gcluvLoveforlifeKinSanjpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index