Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets (Page 17)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
haha I love how the kids were all happy that Aarti finally changed her outfit, they were too cute Embarrassed LOL

Aarti is wear a little pink saree Heart Yash is on the phone and the kids motivate Aarti to go talk to Yash...Aarti fake blasted Yash about being on the phone while they are on holidays and the kids beinfg their naughty selves are repeating everything Aarti says Big smile Aarti even touched Yash's cheeks by mistake, the kids cover their eyes

Finallly Aarti decides to walk away but Yash holds her hand, he says sorry and give her his phone to turn off so they can all have fun together

Yash and the kids are playing soccer outside...He looks gorgeous in that purple t-shirt Dead Embarrassed Embarrassed Yash hides behind Aarti and once again Aarti is overflowed her emotions...Yash sees the pots and goes back into his shell Ouch Aarti comes and said that Chagan told her that he used to make pots so come make some with her.Yash doesn't wanna make pots bur Aarti convinces him

Boa is up to her old tricks with Paridhi Angry  but Paridhi said she isn't gonna beg for her rights like Aarti does she goes to Pratik and tells him she has got another chance to audition please take her there...Pratik agrees.

G3 gets to know that AarYa are spending time together from Chagan's wife...G3 is happy and asks her not to disturb them...Papa & Mama Scindia are hoping that AarYa get closer, G3 even prayed for love to reach Yash's life Smile 

AarYa are both sitting in the garden Yash is teaching Aarti how to make them there's a strong wind and Aarti can't manage her hair so Yash helps her...Aarti LOL when she sees the clay on Yash's face.
He uses her dupatta to clean off the clay and Aarti couldn't stop laughing Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

They finally finished the pot, they take it off the wheel and they hold it together in their hands looking at each other intensely Dead Dead Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Precap: Pa & maa Scindia talking about AarYa

ONE OF THE BEST EPISODE SO FAR WHAT A WAY TO START OFF THE WEEK Heart

Updated on page 1 as well

Edited by Zetter - 06 August 2012 at 1:03pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictananda29KamliKudibbbccckriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99Samanalysesaf24jyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84gcluv

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
@ jyoti06

Yes I can vouch this form of attitude Aarti used!  I use it on my husband a lot... poor thing doesn't stand a chance!!! LOLLOL

Ohh women and their ways...men will never understand!!! LOL

Edited by Loveforlife - 06 August 2012 at 12:14pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictPiieTAPDKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84gcluvpickachu

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
@samana17 Welcome! I love Letters to Juliet too. Christopher Egan is cute! Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictPearl_27Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84gcluv

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Aarya were juzz stunning today !! They were like a cute young couple...cant admit the fact that they were the parents of 3 kids...LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27Zettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06ilovepyaarjikky_84gcluv

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

DEADD

**OXYGEN PLSS**

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143PiieTelly.Addictnirmalac99smileymj10KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseZettercssudhaLoveforlifegcluvjikky_84ilovepyaar

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

i am literally dead am wandering i the heaven right now... no one dare to pull me out haan... lemme sleep in heaven itself for now...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKs_143KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27smileymj10saf24SamanalyseZettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifegcluv

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I loveloveloveloveloved Kratika's makeup today Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07Pearl_27Zettercssudhasaf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84gcluvLoveforlife

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samana17

oh wow! Who is the other Samana?

Btw u can call me Sami or Sam. Lol.

Hi there! The other Samana would be me. Big smile

It's nice to meet you and welcome to the DC!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKs_143KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27Zettersaf24AngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84gcluvpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index