Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets (Page 12)

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
I'm already dead with updates...donno wat will happen after watching the episode !! Unhappy

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictkriti07KamliKudibbbcccZettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113gcluv

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
As per the precap... Yash asked Aarti to make some dish (don't know what and praised it too) God I hope its not a repeat of the party fiasco!!! Yash hallucinating again ----- I pray its not that!!!I might just get a real heart attack if this happens!!! the Precap is scaring me!! ShockedCry

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccEva JQkriti07saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113gcluv

TAPD Goldie
TAPD
TAPD

both looked just gorgeous,  Aarti in baby pink and Yash on purple stripes with jeans...

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbccckriti07saf24SamanalyseZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113gcluvLoveforlife

Telly.Addict Senior Member
Telly.Addict
Telly.Addict

Jyo, Sam, Shubhi,

I've got hold of emergency services, oxygen is being transported to you all asap to enable you all to recover fully and speedily from your fainting sessions.

Please do update us worried dcians on your health as soon as you are able to after your recovery.

Sungum

Ks_143KamliKudikriti07bbbcccsaf24SamanalyseZettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113Loveforlifegcluv

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
This was totally unexpected Shocked CVs didn't give us a hint what to expect on Monday and now full of surprises Embarrassed

Why are precaps are SP and G3, and episodes full og AarYa surprises, so with today's precap we can expect another wonderful episode tomorrow Embarrassed LOL

Arati and Yash were looking just awesome Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143KamliKudibbbccckriti07saf24SamanalyseZettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113pickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

@Veena: I know, I could sense that. But there were little details that made it all ok. Like the hair caressing thing, Yash sees Aarti struggling with her hair and he looks mildly irritated, says "wait" with his hand and tucks her hair back matter of factly. The magic is in Aarti's expression, as though a shudder is going through her body.

And that dupatta part was just the friendly interaction I wanted to see between them! Embarrassed They were so CUTE today. It was intense in bits but mostly it was just downright adorable, so the progression isn't jarring. Most of all, it was nice to see Yash be the nice guy that he is deep down. He just needed that little rouser. Wink

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudinirmalac99kriti07Eva JQbbbcccZettercssudhasaf24jyoti06LoveforlifegcluvilovepyaarMallika113jikky_84pickachu

Targaryen-gal IF-Dazzler
Targaryen-gal
Targaryen-gal

CFC Forum Banner Contest Winner

Aah..today's epi was so beautiful. Yash managed aarti's fringe. And Aarti helped Yash get the clay off his face. But I felt bad for her pretty shawl. She will hav a hard time getting it off. Lol.
And the kids were super cute today. Omg they plz Yashji! Lol.
Bua k bare me kya batau? First she used her tactics on Palak and now on Paridhi.
But I hav to say the actress playing Bua dadi is just awesome! She really makes us hate the character.
Hope Paridhi doesn't follow bua and Pratik supports her.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.Addictananda29KamliKudikriti07nirmalac99bbbccccssudhasaf24ZetterSamanalysejyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113gcluvjikky_84Loveforlife

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Originally posted by Telly.Addict

Jyo, Sam, Shubhi,

I've got hold of emergency services, oxygen is being transported to you all asap to enable you all to recover fully and speedily from your fainting sessions.

Please do update us worried dcians on your health as soon as you are able to after your recovery.

Sungum

ROFL

It won't work Sungum ROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07bbbcccZettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06Mallika113jikky_84gcluv

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index