Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets (Page 11)

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Yash's fingers.

Aarti's hair.

I. Have. No. Words. Blushing

But I can still HEAR my heart beating! BlushingBlushingBlushing

And for those of you who seem worried, it was a very natural scene too. I love the significance they gave to that wheel and those pots! The CVs have completely taken me by surprise with this and it was BEAUTIFUL!!! STUNNING!!! BREATHTAKING!!!

Didn't hurt that both of them looked GORGEOUS, as though they were competing.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143PiieTelly.Addictananda29KamliKudibbbcccEva JQkriti07nirmalac99cssudhaMelodiousDreamsZettergshow2011DMKJ_VBsaf24jyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113jikky_84gcluvLoveforlife

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
yash manages her hairs!!!ShockedEmbarrassed is he thinking of her to be arpita again uh?!?!?!?Confused

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07bbbcccZettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113jikky_84gcluv

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
So Yash and Aarti start making pots .. its a completel silent musical .. both hving fun while making pottery .. aarti has troubles with her hair .. its coming on her face .. so yash carasses her hair back and gives her a intense look Embarrassed

both hands touch then while making the pot .. both keep looking at the pot and  aarti is all smiling and hving fun  when she sees a bit of wet mud on yash ka face Embarrassed...yash himself cannot wipe it bec his hand is all filled with mud .. so aarti tries to wipe it with her own hand but her hand is also filled with mud .. so more mud goes in his face Embarrassed...aarti  bursts out laughing looking at yash ka face and says sorry while laughing ...yash gets naughty and  grabs her dupatta to wipe his face .. first aarti says no i wont give it but yash with full authority grabs her dupatta to wipe off the mud from his face .. aarti keeps laughing EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Finally they both end up making the whole pot and take it out from the wheel .. both hold that pot in their hand together and gives intense look to each other since they could successfully  complete that pot making ...

precap .. gayatri giving live updt to daddy scindia about how yash is changing and how slowly  he is beginning to like aarti ... daddy scindia says but can he ever forget arpita .. so gayatri is like yes he will , since she has full faith on aarti Big smile

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.Addictananda29nirmalac99smileymj10KamliKudikriti07Pearl_27bbbcccEva JQZetterSamanalysecssudhasaf24Loveforlifegcluvjikky_84Mallika113

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I need to watch the last scene a second time. *Goes to rewatch*

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Telly.AddictKs_143KamliKudikriti07bbbcccsaf24SamanalysecssudhaZetterjyoti06Mallika113jikky_84

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Too many AarYattacks today... my poor heart CV's have mercy on it oh my poor heart!!!  Blushing

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccEva JQkriti07MelodiousDreamsZettercssudhasaf24Samanalysejyoti06Mallika113jikky_84ilovepyaargcluv

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushaarja

yash manages her hairs!!!ShockedEmbarrassed is he thinking of her to be arpita again uh?!?!?!?Confused
Hope not, now there is no comparison for Aarti's hairTongue

@Sam, I was worriedConfused so thanks for reassurance that it was done in natural waySmile

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudikriti07saf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsZetterjyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113jikky_84gcluv

TAPD Goldie
TAPD
TAPD

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Fantastic episode!  breath taking moments...stunning KS and GC!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Ks_143Telly.AddictKamliKudibbbcccZetterMelodiousDreamssaf24Samanalysejyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113gcluv

Ks_143 Senior Member
Ks_143
Ks_143

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Its the Best And Bestest Episode Of the PV..Wow CVs are Stored Many  Fantastic , Awesome, Superb..Cant tell in Words for usClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar..and Always They Surprises on Monday...Oh Gosh..This Episode Never Ends...Lol...LOLWink

Yash And Aarti...GC and Kratika looks Stunning in those New outfits...GO PV Go..Beat the Hearts of Everyone...But Dont Make us Stop Breathe With Sudden Twist...Ouch

Telly.Addictnirmalac99bbbccckriti07KamliKudiZettersaf24Samanalysejyoti06ilovepyaarMallika113gcluvLoveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index