6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets - Page 38

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by phal

Tried out a VM on Aarya could check out-
Katra Katra from the movie Ijazzat

Good job Phal, At last some one tried their hands on it. Most beautiful song ever😳 
@JYO:oh!!! my dear  wat an  ACTION / REACTION  post im bursting out in laughter πŸ˜†  🀣
Originally posted by cssudha

@ Raveena

🀣 πŸ€£ make a bob cut...then he'll definetly notice πŸ€£

Bhhaahha

don't think will make a difference!! he will just keep searching for it in is food using a magnifying glass then!!! 🀣
Jyoti fabulous A/R today. Don't know how you get all these naughty ideasπŸ˜› 
You made delicious fruit salad today, Arpita rotten appleπŸ˜†, and Cas already got his Pot err Pota..

I could only watch UMeTV one..

And that was hilarious, Kids love guru and pyar ke devtaπŸ˜‰

Aarti ka popat ban gayaπŸ˜† Kratika is hilarious, always delight to watch. She makes so much fun of Yash, puts us on shame sometimes😳..
@jyo
am dead and was in heaven already... are u making me die again outta laughter!!!! me laughing like hellat that POT(A)... waise rahul praaji ne KKHH mein kaha ki hum sirf ek baar marte hian... who the hell told him that we die only for once and datz it!!!! big NOOO... can't you guys see PV n jyo are making us die a hundred times!!!!! dekho main baar baar nahi mar sakthi... mujhe baksh do...
waise dekh jaaye baksh mat do... kill us... yeah u heard it right... we need those A/R man... PV pe na sahi kam se kam yeha sahi... i mean u know they can CON... Edited by anushaarja - 11 years ago
Did someone say honey pot? Sorry for the inappropriate thoughts. πŸ˜†

@Phal: Lovely VM.
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
Thanks all for loving my fruit salad POTA err POT spl action-reaction πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›... lets see if that POT actually results into a POTA for Cas which he wants πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Angel u should think of some comic strip on Cas and POT/POTA joke πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
I'm late for my take on today's episode πŸ˜•

Let me start, the show started on a good note. Aarti is back with her casual dress instead of Saree and having to cover her head and as usual, Ansh, Palak and Payal were adorable. They see Yash speaking on the phone and they Aarti signals to the kids and she holds Yash's ears and the kids laughed. Such a cute scene that even i laughed and the mini drama that Aarti did by saying she want to leave and take her baby steps to see if Yash calls her and he suddenly holds her hands, wow, dream comes true and Yash says sorry and listens to her. Good improvement Yash.

Paridhi and Prateek scene was good too but shall keep that short. Moving on with Gayatri and i am really loving her now as she mentioned 'My aarti'. Nice to see her loving Aarti and wanting her to be together with Yash.

And the last scene, the pot making. Each scene spoke for itself starting from Aarti's laughter to the hands getting dirty to Aarti admiring Yash, they were really good. Yash pulls Aarti's shawl to wipe his face and Aarti pulls back only to give it back to Yash was sweet. And the final result, a perfect and beautiful pot and gosh, been seeing Aarti smiling and laughing through out. Hope this remains πŸ˜³
Originally posted by jyoti06

Thanks all for loving my fruit salad POTA err POT spl action-reaction πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›... lets see if that POT actually results into a POTA for Cas which he wants πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Angel u should think of some comic strip on Cas and POT/POTA joke πŸ˜›

@Bold:I'm thinking of it but most of you have covered all the Pot/Pota jokes but I can always tryπŸ˜†

I loved your special fruit salad A/R!πŸ˜†