Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lulujjjj thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@PRITYANKA:regarding the dream of papa S that was so hilarious to understand it clearly wat you meant i read twice.πŸ€£πŸ˜† .

bcoz sometimes my understanding a little bit weak.
Edited by jabirnou - 11 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Samana...you zapped me there. What a beautiful insight!! I especially loved how you connected the promo couplet with the pottery scene ending. Aarti is really the angel who is making him face all his demons and turning them into his strengths. She is literally reintroducing Yash to Yash...she is giving him back his lost lamhe...his lost moments. She is telling him that he has a wholesome life and that he has to live for them. On one hand, he feels this about Arpita...tu nahin, teri kami hi sahi...and the very next moment he holds onto Aarti because the very thought of her leaving...her kami...fills him with dread. In heart of heart he knows that Aarti has already made her place...he doesn't feel the emptiness anymore because she has filled it with her vibrancy and color. His subconscious is rebelliously negating what his conscious being still professes.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I forgot to mention the biggest symbolism of that pot making scene yesterday 😲😲😲...Yash is actually remoulding his life once again with Aarti's help by giving it a new shape 😲😲😳😳😳...All old pots r left behind while these two go on to make a new one 😳😳

Initially Yash refuses but Aarti insists him to start making pots again which indicates Aarti asking him to start a new life again ... Yash initially hesitates but eventually gives into Aarti's demands since somewhere he too was keen to make pots again that is to make a new start again 😳😳...

Aarti gives the initial shape to the pot which indicates Aarti is actually giving a new shape to Yash's present life and then Yash starts spinning that wheel which indicates he starts remoulding his life again after Aarti gives it the initial shape 😳😳...

Aarti and Yash both then starts making the pot which indicates both together will make their present life going ..its going to b a combined effort 😳...In middle Aarti was in trouble with her hair coming on her face when Yash helps her out by carassing her hair sideways and then when Yash was in a bit of trouble with that mud on his face ,Aarti's dupatta helps him out as he wipes off that mud mark with Aarti's dupatta 😳 ..both these events indicate both will b each other's support system , when one will b in trouble , other person will come to the rescue ...sign of true soulmates 😳😳..

In the end both successfully finish up making the pot and hold it together with a smile on their face which indicates both successfully gave a new form to their present life as the wheel of life kickstarts again and both r satisfied with their efforts as well  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Wowww what a creative vision by the CVs πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
lulujjjj thumbnail
@Samana: i m confused pls enlighten me with this phraseπŸ˜•

"The Arpita fire is going to come too soon for this little pot"
lulujjjj thumbnail
@jyo loved the scenes and its description.⭐️⭐️⭐️ Edited by jabirnou - 11 years ago
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

For G3 it's now mera Arti. Loved how she has assimilated Arti as her daughter now. Also G3 is ready to do a song and dance when this Bhavri is telling that Yash and Arti is spending time together.

On another note is Prateek afraid that he might lose Paridhi because she has a fiery spirit. Is he afraid that she might outgrow her love for him and that he feels inadequate for her in giving her moral support? I know he is emotionally there for her but is it enough for Paridhi? I don't think so.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Interesting discussions all πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Maham : I really really want some GIFs to change my siggy dabba now with this pottery scene 😍😍...CVs definitely know how to throw a googly on us πŸ˜†... Best part about the episode was that not once Yash got lost in Arpita thoughts while making pots .. he was completely enjoying his present moments with Aarti and thats what made the scene so beautiful and OMG worthy πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

@Aparna : Open hair does work in Aarti's favour πŸ˜‰..it manages to get Yash's much needed attention πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... and about Bua taunting about Aarti's age , I guess she is sort of equating Aarti's widow status to her own and from that angle she feels oh she has experienced it all once , why again she needs a honeymoon phase  

@Indu : What a superlative take πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...I loved the little symbolism u did in the ball playing scene where Aarti was standstill in middle and Yash-kids where playing around her .. I loved how u symbolised it as Aarti being their univese here and they all r revolving around their new found sunshine 😳😳😳...Right after that scene the pottery scene begins where the wheel of life spins once again with Yash's hands post Arpita's death and this time his present that is Aarti gives it a new shape while Yash is spinning the wheel 😳...The epiosde itself right from the beginning looked like a beautiful poetry the way u wrote it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

@Saf : Wonderful take πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..I lvoed how u said Yash spinning the wheel and Aarti giving  shape to the pot πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...its more like Yash ready to kickstart his wheel of life again while Aarti will b giving the shape to his life now 😳😳...Earlier Arpita's memories were sort of giving shape to his life and so it was standstill since Arpita is no more  but Aarti is very much present in his life now and so once she starts giving shape to Yash's life , it will kickstart again 😳

@Kirti : Wonderful pointers πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...like Aparna said Arpita's presense was only used like a decor in the background πŸ˜† whereas the moment belonged to AarYa and so mayb thats why we all loved it πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³... Arpita's smiling face in background sort of indicated that mayb now her soul will b ready to finally go inside the ocean and leave Yash alone since she knows Aarti is there to take care of him and thats what I feel the new promos indicate 😳...

I agree that Aarti has really understood Yash well , she is not driving away Yash from his past but is making him confront his past moments and awaken the artist in him which he used to b so that he can give a new fresh life to his creations once again rather than mourn over it  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

@Phal : Interesting take about the bubbles πŸ˜›πŸ˜†..I think the bubbles might burst in Mumbai itself when Yash might once again go back to his Arpita world after realising he is getting carried away with Aarti's charms ...But this time it will leave Yash too in a bit of dilemma as he will wonder whats so spl about Aarti that for the first time I got carried away πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...So Aarti's initial bubble might burst but there will b a certain progress for sure 😳

@Samana : I totally agree about her self-esteem issues .. she is not used to hearing compliments about her looks .. so it was embarassing from her when it came from Palak πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...I wonder what will she do when one day Yash will compliment her about her beauty 😳😳...Even I loved the way Aarti dint take the complete possession of the pot but made sure both she and Yash r holding that pot together since its their combined efforts which completed the pot 😳😳

@Prityanka : Your hilarious POTA joke is making me visualise a scene where Daddy Scindia will ask Aarti what about my pota once they return back from Mumbai and then Aarti will say POTA toh nahin hua but POT hua hai .. here it is .. a gift from us to u πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Indu: Thanks. You know, Aarti is doing for Yash consciously what he has done for her without knowing it. It was because of his commitment to Ansh during the kidnapping that Aarti was able to face Prashant and kick him out of the Dubeys' house and her life. It was because of Yash that she got her identity as Aarti sealed and was saved from sacrificing it unnecessarily in the name of being a good mother and bahu, and it was because of Yash's straightforward praise of her talent and creativity that she rediscovered the individual Aarti, beyond the one defined by her relationships. And now she is returning the favour he doesn't even know he did her, by the very methods he unconsciously used on her: shouting at her for trying to escape who she is, praising her talent and creativity, needing her help to create something new (in Aarti's case it was Neelam's marriage) and asking for her support, even when he knew it was not easy for her. She knows it will work for him...because she was in the same position when they started and he changed her completely.

@Jyo: Beautiful pictorial representation of the symbolism! It is so true, these two are moulding their lives together just like this pot, and it will be a joint effort. Yash is ready to give the pot completely to Aarti, but she is not ready to take it. She wants to hold it but only if he does his part and holds it with her.

@Naeema: I was referring to the process of pottery. First the potter makes the pot, lets it dry completely until there is no moisture at all. This usually takes a few days. Only then do they put it in the kiln to fire it and make it water-proof. But if by chance you put a pot into the kiln before it is ready, it collapses on itself. To my eyes, Arpita and Prashant represent the fire in the kiln that will be the test of Aarti and Yash's relationship. They have just made this pot now, and it is wet. Basically, it has to dry, or the bonds they have formed have to be established and given time before it is ready to go through the heat and come out stronger rather than weaker or destroyed. I am hoping the CVs give this kaccha bond time to dry and set, but I am afraid they won't because they always take the long way round. This time, I think the fire test of Arpita's memories and Yash's guilt is going to come too soon for the little romantic roots to hold out. They will have to rebuild from scratch...that is my prediction.
shanry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

...and then Aarti will say POTA toh nahin hua but POT hua hai .. here it is .. a gift from us to u πŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£
lulujjjj thumbnail
@samana: thanks for your clarification.😊