Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Just Finished Watching The Episode

wow...ArYa 😍

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Loved the beginning...the way Aarti grabbed Yash's ear...took the phone and then kids  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kids: Haan YASHJI aapne humain bahut upset kiya hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What Buaji mean "Is umar mein" When she's telling Pari about how she should have gone to the honeymoon instead of ArYa...
Just because they have three kids don't make them OLD 😑

KamliKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AngelDark

@Binde: I know re!πŸ˜† Am I excited? Yeah I am! Why you ask? It's coz of all that blushing and pouting done by Arti Scindia!πŸ˜†

Oh yeah and have fun. Did you by the way grill Saddie our ArYan of the week?

Whattt I didn't know 😑 When does the week end? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Dang it
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@Maham (and Kirthi): Okay, you win! I'll get started writing now!

I'm STILL watching the AarYa/Gurmeet-Kratika moments and smiling to myself at every single movement and change in expression! GAH, they're too sweet.

LOL, the kids' reactions were hilarious! The Yashji part was epic! I know for a fact that I died laughing during that entire scene, but I was like, "Thank goodness they didn't accidentally call him Yash bhaiyya like they do on the sets!"

Right, more ranting later...Hopefully between your take and mine, we'll be able to reply to each other properly today. Off to try writing...If Gurmeet-Kratika and Yash-Aarti's cuteness and camaraderie allows me to move beyond the episode, that is...
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Ah, i'm late this time.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Geets πŸ₯³
As for my take on today's episode, shall be back later πŸ˜‰
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Damn KS GC 😳.. I posted like 135 caps in pic gallery now ...that too after cutting it from 165 ..every frame is sso gawjus & expressive☺️ .. They will kill me one day ...sighhh
LOL, Deeps! Thank you 135 times, then! I can only imagine the ordeal it must have been to take caps of this particular episode...Every frame with the two of them was gorgeous!

EDIT: I have a question for anyone who'd like to answer...What did Aarti say after saying, "Bhavri ki Daadiji ka formula toh sach mein kamaal ka hai..." Fill in the blank for me, please!
"Mere ______ par bhi asar dikha diya usne..."

Thanks!
Edited by MelodiousDreams - 11 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail

@Borna : I know it took me like 2 hrs to finish it πŸ˜†

Chal lets go all fangirly & go to heaven again πŸ˜ˆ
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Those are just soo beautiful, great quality caps Lux, love them!
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you sooo much for the caps Deeps! Those caps had me going and watching the episode again, and like Borna, I also commend me for narrowing it down to 135! If it were me, I would have probably taken 500 caps and not been able to decide which ones to cut at all, that's just how beautiful Yash & Aarti were in every single shot! 
@Deeps: Kudos to you, my dear! AarYa Paradise, here we come...Waise, those two people aren't allowing me to write anything and I have to go now...

I just edited my previous comment with a question, for anyone who didn't read it. An answer will be greatly appreciated by whoever gets to it first!