6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets - Page 26

Posted: 11 years ago
@Jyo: Of course that is bound to happen with Yash. He will surely have a guilt attack sooner or later when he realises how long he has gone and how happy he has been without remembering Arpita and living in her memories. But by then, when he does force himself to return to Arpita-land, it will seem pheekha in comparison to the life he lives with Aarti and the children, because with Arpita he can only revisit the known, while Aarti and the kids will keep him on his toes with day to day surprises, demands and emotions.

@Angel: Thank you! I felt like I didn't write half the stuff I wanted to but then I would have never finished so I stopped. However, I will keep posting those stray thoughts here so stay tuned. πŸ˜‰
Edited by Samanalyse - 11 years ago
@Samana: You did it again Dear ...What a MAGNIFICENT analysis ⭐️ β­οΈ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Yes it was a beautiful sight to see Aarti & Yash so carefree but what i loved the most was that Arpita's name didn't send Yash into la la land it made him more determine to make his fam happy πŸ˜ƒ

Ooh what can i say about that pottery scene that you haven't alraedy said...NOTHING!!! It was PURE MAGIC  πŸ˜³ β€οΈ ❀️
And now I just have to mention the expression of Kratika's when Aarti decides that Yash, is in fact hopeless, just before she started walking away. I loved that slight roll of her eyes and the resigned sigh she gave. It was all done to perfection and complemented by GC's utter confusion, as though he had been whacked over the head with with a club! πŸ˜† I loved that expression he gave when she kept walking away and stopping. He cocked his head and frowned his eyebrows just so and looked so like a puppy who has heard a funny ring tone! πŸ˜›
Wow page 33 already...we're really on a roll tonight πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘

Okay off to watch the latest episode again before heading to bed...Catch you all in the AM
Goodnight and sweet dreams Sweetie *muah*

OMG... ALREADY 33 PAGES IN D/C πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Aarya's romantic spell has hoovered  upon all of us today unable to break it.❀️😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

i have seen the whole episode 4 times KS and GC were amazing.😳😎

☺️
@Samana di...
gosh.. U cud think of all dat... 😲
awsum... U R GREAT...!!! πŸ‘
I ws ol lost in GC... 😳
First of all, a very, very, very happy birthday to Geets! πŸ₯³ I hope you had an absolutely wonderful one and I wish you an extremely happy and successful year ahead πŸ€— [And Jyo was right, half of our DC members are leos, that's awesome πŸ˜†]!

And second...WHAT AN AMAZING EPISODE! I swear we have the most ingenious set of CVs, and it always lead me to wonder why the heck I was questioning/doubting them in the first place! They know exactly how to come back with a bang after an episode like Friday's, and they absolutely left no stones unturned today! From start to finish it was all AarYa (at least 90% of it) and it was all completely and totally wonderful! I can't get enough of the last scene, and I am literally in awe of how stunning they both looked today! Aarti was ethereal in her pink salwar suit, I loved her jewelery and the makeup was done to perfection! And Yash looked gorgeous in that purple striped t-shirt and jeans, it was such a treat to see him dressed casually! Like a lot of people have already mentioned, they both looked very young today and more importantly with all the looks and smiles it did look like they were indeed a couple on their honeymoon!

I really want to do a scene by scene breakdown analysis and I really hope I get the time to do so because I don't, I really don't want to miss up the opportunity for writing on this episode! Working on the GIFs right now and then maybe I'll do something using them later in the day! All in all, CVs I bow down to you once again, that was all sorts of wonderful and I hope things continue progressing the same way with Aarti slowly, in her own way, bringing out Yash from his past! Today Aarti managed to get him to do something he hasn't done since Arpita has died, and in doing so she helped him create new, beautiful memories with her and in the process let go of some of his past! I really, really hope that we can continue this healing with absolutely minimal Arpita intervention, but since I know that's probably not possible, I'll just be happy if they balance out those episodes with enough AarYa moments to keep me satisfied! 😍
@Maham: If you're going to do a scene-by-scene breakdown, should I just take it easy and relax today? Can't wait to read everything you have to say!
@Borna and Maham. Ha ha caught you both. We are a greedy bunch at DC. We want both of your scene to scene takes. Pretty please...😳.πŸ˜ƒ

And Borna, so much to comment in KS's thread. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by angake - 11 years ago
@Borna: I am definitely going to try and do a scene by scene analysis, especially of the last scene and all it's nuances, but that's going to be up later in the day. And no, that definitely does NOT mean that you can get all lazy on us today! This is the kind of episode that we can never have enough write ups for and so you absolutely need to do one! Because while I obsess over every AarYa movement, we need you to cover all the expressions and nuances that Kratika and Gurmeet brought in today's episode because they truly were mind blowing, both individually and together, they just killed me in every scene! It was a flawlessly executed episode both in terms of acting and direction!

On a side note, how freaking precious was that first scene with AarYa and the kids! Loved, loved, loved how all three of them covered their faces when Aarti accidentally grabbed Yash's ear, only to peek back after a couple of seconds to see their parents lost in each other! And the way all of them echoed everything Aarti said to Yash, absolutely adorable, especially when they referred to him as Yash ji πŸ˜† Gahhh, I have the biggest smile just thinking about it!