6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets - Page 24

Posted: 11 years ago
aahh...
today was totally an AarYalicious episode...
or rather for me a Gurmeetilicious episode...
please pardon me if I end up my take only with GC GC GC... πŸ˜†
I am still lost in the GC dreamland... 😍

aahhh.. d moment I saw GC today...
i was like aaahhh...😳 ☺️
wht do I do... i was gonna faint...
I loved the scene between Aarti and d kids watching Yash working... πŸ˜†
wen Yash was shown to work.. me n my sis were lyk... d show is portraying GC the workaholic... 🀣
I loved the sherni Aarti who literally snatched the fon away from Yash's hand... πŸ˜† poor guy couldnt understand wht was happening... I love the expression of confusion on GC's face... 😳
and the kids were amazing background score... 🀣 adorable...
I love the little nautanki Aarti did... "Yash ji ... we are goin" πŸ˜† I absolutely loved how Aarti wud stop at every step and look hopefully that Yash will stop her... πŸ˜†
and finally I love the way Yash stopped Aarti holding her hand in a filmy way... 😳
n d background...
bataun kya andheron me yu..
kat rhi thi zindagi kaisi..
magar ab hai..
zindagi me meri...
roshni ek zindagi jaise..
un raahon par chal denge hum..
aap raahein jo..
dikhlaen hamen... 😳

aahh.. the whole scene was jz sooo beautifully done and directed... n GC ke kya kehne... aahhh .. the look in his eyes... 😍

and omg omg omg .. d next scene.. Yash playing football with the kids...wooohhhooo...
i get sooo happy watching GC playing football bcz he plays it and I play it too... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ similarity... πŸ˜ƒ 😳
n oh boy! GC in dat jeans and purple t-shirt... 😍
aahhh.. it was jz sooo refreshing to see him in a new look... 😳 the t-shirt ws sooo well-fit .. loose ... still highlighted his body... aaahhh... m a goner...😳
I loved how Yash went behind Aarti escaping Ansh... it looked sooo natural... a very very very beautiful executed scene... 😳
and then.. Yash sees the stationery wheel and pots again and stops right there...
but I loved how Aarti send the kids and went onto her try to get Yash back to his happiness...

aahh.. it was a nice revelation that pottery is Yash's talent which he used to enjoy with Arpita but after Arpita, his life stopped and he couldn't move the wheel to shape up his life.. just a very beautiful symbolism... 😳
I loved how Aarti held Yash's hand and stopped him fron going telling him that Arpita wudnt be happy if he wastes his talent... n i ws lyk.. yea yea.. neither me... πŸ˜†

n whoa! the pot scene...
it truly was lyk a dream sequence...
beautiful and ethereal. the whole scene was sooo ethereal like the newly-made pots and like the relationship of Yash n Aarti... delicate and light... 😳
I loved how Aarti was struggling to set her hair and Yash noticed it... 😳 I was like... Aarti baby.. wen u sit for pottery , u tie off ur silky hair... πŸ˜† but oh boy! GC's longgg sexy fingers on Kratika's longg silky hair.. my God! it was death... 😍
what i saw was... Yash did start back with pottery because of the mention of Arpita but not even once he was reminded of her... he was enjoying his pottery... partly with Aarti... partly with his happiness..
I loved how their hands moved together shaping up the pot and more like shaping up Yash's life.. Yash was instructing and telling Aarti what all is needed to be done and Aarti was shaping up the life of her husband... very beautifully shown through the pottery section...

my cutest moment was when.. a bit of clay got on Yash's cheek and Aarti started laughing to which Yash looked surprised and asked through his eyes "what happened" .. aaahhh GC's eye expressions... they are purely out of the world... 😳 😍
and then.. Yash realized that there's clay on his cheek and he tries to wipe it but before he could realize dat his hand was full of clay.. some more clay was added to his cheek... πŸ˜†
n then Aarti tries and wipes it but in turn puts more clay... πŸ˜† and Yash gives Aarti a stern smile... 😳
awww.. it was juz sooo cute...
i absolutely loved GC with that stern smile...aaahhh... my heart was juz waiting to see that... 😳
and then the pot was shaped and so was a part of Yash's life which was evident by the beautiful smile of happiness and satisfaction that adorned his eyes...
omg.. i was totally lost in that smile... it was sooo pure and sooo heartfelt...
and GC... i was lost in him throughout the epi..

GC.. for me.. was truly the HERO today...
I just couldn't take my eyes off him(aahh.. i always cnt do dat...πŸ˜†) but today it was sooo special to see Yash the way he was...
GC GC GC GC GC
aaahhh.. U ROCK...!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by jyoti06

Mayb its Arpita's ghost πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ok so the scene has water too .. water , air ,earth .. 3 elements r already in πŸ˜›

Also there was a small green bucket of water  on Arti's left by the already made 6 pots made in the past. Water is needed to make the pot. I guess I'm stating the obvious nowπŸ˜†
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
i forgot to mention this... πŸ˜†

I loved how Yash so carefree just took Aarti dupatta to wipe his face but Aarti laughingly snatched it from him... d lil cute ticklish moment... and den she herself gave it to him to wipe his face making an ishara from her eyes to wipe it off and Yash rightly with a cute smile wiped his face... 😳
@Abby : Wonderful take πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... When Aarti did that nautanki I wondered whether Yash actually fell for it or he too is doing some drama but OMG he actually grabbed her hand and submitted himself to her completely by giving his mobile to her 😲😲😲😳... Aarti's attitude throwing plan worked wonders πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. from then on there was no looking back for Yash as he got into that playful mood till the end of the episode 😳
DC is moving at a jet speed today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...see what AarYa scenes do to us πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And the day show is dominated Bua or Arpita , DC too goes in coma state πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@Jyo: True but you know how Yash gets when he thinks that soemone played him, his anger take over and all reason/commons sense goes out the window πŸ˜• But then when he calms down he sees that he overreacted and feels bad...If/when he lashed out at Aarti this time I want her to give it back to him πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
@Jyoti di...
thnq... 😳

yess... i loved the way Yash grabbed her hand and gave her fon... 😍 Yash has gotten into a habit of listening to Aarti...πŸ˜†
@All: Heading out to watch the Yash-Aarti + kids scenes until I am confident enough to attempt writing a DotD...I'll be gone from Wednesday until Saturday for a tiny vacation, so I'm going to make the most of today's amazing episode.
i still have this scary feeling that this may be heading four steps backward and than one step forward in the Aarya relationship because Yash might start realizing that Aarti is acting different or that he is being drawn to her and react in a strong way that might break down Aarti's self-esteem. I just have my fingers crossed and hoping for the best!!
Originally posted by Zetter

@Jyo: True but you know how Yash gets when he thinks that soemone played him, his anger take over and all reason/commons sense goes out the window πŸ˜• But then when he calms down he sees that he overreacted and feels bad...If/when he lashed out at Aarti this time I want her to give it back to him πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Yes Aarti should not keep quiet this time if Yash misunderstnads her again 😑..what can Aarti do if his own parents r so desperate ofr a pota πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Aarti is not doing anything planned .. she is doing it all naturally because she is in love with him 😳