Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Such a sweet episode, my God!

All the Mumbai scenes were so cute! I need to to go and watch those again (and again...) because I honestly don't feel like doing anything else right now!

Gurmeet and Kratika in the pottery scene. ADORABLE.
There is no limit to how stunning these two are when they're in the same frame, even when doing the most mundane things as Yash and Aarti. The flowing ease of their interactions is a delight to watch because they're so attuned to each other! LOVE them!

The precap: Aaah, deja vu - a really sweet scene from Sanjivani came to mind this time, when they were talking about the karele! This is great!
-Deepzz- thumbnail
I am watching & rewatching on mute .. my eyes r drawn to KS's extra pouty lips today πŸ˜•  and GC ka fresh crewcut... I feel like ruffling his hair...Mummy they both look yummy πŸ˜’
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AngelDark

And today we are on a roll and on fire, guess we will hit 30pages today before this shift goes to sleep!

My absolute favourite scene in today's episode was the hair tucking scene and the Arti grabbing Yash by the hand and it seemed Yash went into statue mode and not let his emotions show on his face with the touch of Arti's hand on his arm.

One thing is clear , Aarti's touch makes Yash ka heart go dhak dhak 😳..his look there clearly suggested kuch kuch hota hai when she touches him πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

I guess the next morning shift which comes after we all go to sleep will get a big shock seeing DC already hitting 30 pages πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Jyoti06 Yeah, I feel the same. I think he might overhear Gayatri and Aarti's conversation when they return, or even on the phone before they get back and feel hurt. But, Aarti will pacify him for sure. πŸ˜³
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Borna: You're here! I hope you will do a lovely write up on Arti's lovely expressions of today.☺️ Also today we had that PV song playing all through the episode intermittently, reminded me of a movie where a song gets broken into 3 or 4 parts of the movie to complete the song.πŸ˜ƒ Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Borna : I knw u will b almost gone today in that last pottery scene 😳..chk out Pg16 .. Deepsp osted some really good caps of the pottery scene and also the starting scene 😳

look at this .. his long fingers  vs her silky long hair .. deadly combo πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

jyoti06 thumbnail
their last scene adorable look to each other .. both looking so fresh and relaxed .. a feeling of immense satisfaction after completing the pot and holding it together πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I did not realize that one of our DC thread's wishes came true today.😳
Edited by AngelDark - 11 years ago
angake thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Eeeks, Jyo. Beautiful long fingers in beautiful black tresses. How we have dreamt of this. πŸ˜³
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

@Jyo: Aaah, stop it, stop it, stop it! Captures = death! Haha, you were right about my current state of being, though...I think most of us are in that condition!

@Angel: I will try my best, Angel! Definitely want to see if I can get a write-up done...This is an episode with plenty of scenes worth writing about, and I actually have time...Hopefully I'll be able to write everything in time for more people to see it!