6/8 DragonClub:AarYa Journey & HappyBirthday Geets - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Telly.Addict

Jyo, Sam, Shubhi,

I've got hold of emergency services, oxygen is being transported to you all asap to enable you all to recover fully and speedily from your fainting sessions.

Please do update us worried dcians on your health as soon as you are able to after your recovery.

Sungum

🤣

It won't work Sungum 🤣
Though fast then expected the episode was not out of palce , this is something in friendship also people do. Yash seems to be putting his personal feeling away from his kids with Artis help and also tyring to keep her happy . Their look is not of love yet but respect towards each other and care.
Beautiful episode!!
Originally posted by Telly.Addict

Jyo, Sam, Shubhi,

I've got hold of emergency services, oxygen is being transported to you all asap to enable you all to recover fully and speedily from your fainting sessions.

Please do update us worried dcians on your health as soon as you are able to after your recovery.

Sungum

😆😆 Pvian's might just not recover from this AarYattack!!!! it has no cure!😆😆

Edited by Loveforlife - 11 years ago
Oh God Kratika really looked GORGEOUS today. 
Hope there is no sudden twist soon...  we need to enjoy happy, light & romantic Aarya moments...😉 Edited by TAPD - 11 years ago
according to precap, yash is asking for bharva something...yummy!

changes in Yash
Edited by TAPD - 11 years ago
I am still like this 😃 right now.

Can't stop grinning like an idiot! 😆 These two made me so happy!

Can I just say that I LOVED Yash's confused expressions in the first scene when Aarti was threatening to go back to Bhopal. He looked like a confused puppy with his head cocked and his ears perked. And Aarti with her confusion as to why Yash wasn't responding to her acting...oh it was all 🤣.
@Deeps, please do your magic and post some pics 😊
Did anyone notice the bubbles in the air while they were doing their pottery? I just noticed, watching the scene a second time. ðŸ˜†
AarYa were amazing today!!

And Kratika looked stunning in the baby pink salwar kameez suit!😲

So finally the LONG road of love for AarYa has well and truly started which we have wanted for a while now!!

Lets sit back and watch the magic between AarYa happen!