GayatriJethani Goldie
GayatriJethani
GayatriJethani

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Awesome intro...

Poppy it is mind blowing concept...

loved it

pls continue it...

kriya is doing baby sitting... that mean she will be surrounded by babies... aww Day Dreaming

where is rey...??

and pls dnt include taani in this ss... i dnt like her... 

update soon

eagerly waiting for it..

thnx for pmSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

advithi_rishiShrvz_PoPpY

Shrvz_PoPpY IF-Dazzler
Shrvz_PoPpY
Shrvz_PoPpY

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Hey ppl thank you so much for ur lovely comments to be frank itna response to expect nahi kia maine mujhe bohot achha laga thnkq so much for liking this too as maine kaha if I get good response I will give an update today so mai update ke saath ready hu pehle to bohot logo ne kaha ki sad ending nahi hona chahie dnt wry I wont make it that sad ab zyada bak-bak nahi karungi aap sab padhna shuru karo'''

Time 11 Pm :

Kriya was standing near the window leaning to the wall staring into the sky thinking deeply about something she stood in the same position for more than an hour totally immersed in her thoughts which were finally brought to an end when her mobile started ringing she attended the call.

Person : Hello!! Am I speaking to Miss Kriya Ghai??

Kriya : Yes' may I know whose on the line.

Person : Ji Namaste mai Aditya Varma bol raha hu, aap ke office valo ne mujhe aapka number dia hai I wanted to ask that aap kitne saal ke baccho ka care taking karte hai??

Kriya : Sir mai 2 year and above baccho ka care taking karti hu'..

Aditya : agar aap kal free ho to kya aap meri teen saal ki bacchi ka care taking kar sakte ho just for three hours plz.

Kriya : Sir usmai koi problem nahi hai kal Sunday hai aur zyada appointments rehte hai aap agar time bataenge to mai apne schedule mai dekh ke batati hu agar mai free rahungi ki nahi.

Aditya : Ji vo subah 8-11 ke time me.

Kriya : Sir ek min mai abhi batati hu.

Kriya searches for her bag which she always takes with her whenever she goes for her job she takes out two diaries from it one was her personal diary and the other one contains her schedule when she has appointments. She opened her diary and checked she was free at that time.

Kriya : Haa Sir I am free at that time aap bus aapka address mujhe msg kar dijie mai kal pohonch jaungi.

Aditya : Thnkq so much madam.

Kriya : its my pleasure sir.

She hung up the call and took the other diary and went to her study table she started writing''.

Hi muma hi univerji kaise ho dono aap dono ek dusre ka khayal rakh rahe hona ??

Pata hai aaj ka din bohot accha tha I know routine tha but still baccho ka smile dil chune vala hota hai aur unko haste dekho khud ke dar bhi bhool jaate hai hum sab isilie maine ye job lia ab lagta hai mai akeli nahi har roz koi na koi cal aata hai aur mai fir pura din busy hojati hu par ek baat samajh nahi ata hai mai to vaise bhi akeli hu koi baat nahi but vo bacche itni choti umar mai unke mumy papa ko unhe chodne ka mann kaise karta hai ab mai bhi na bohto emotional ho rahi hu but muma aapki bohot yaad aa rahi hai aur mere vo haha'.. ye kya likhti hu mai muma sacchi bohot mehnat karti hu unhe bhoolne kelie but ho nahi pata ab aur senti talks nahi aaj ka din bohot accha tha mai time time se khana khaya nd mere boss bhi mujhse bohot khush hai kyu ki koi complaints nahi aa rahe hai koi bhi customer se aisa chalta jaega (she looked at the time it showed 12) oops bhool gayi kal to bohot ghoomna hai bohot thak jaungi abhi mai jaati hu sone varna ab tak kisine complain nahi kia agar ab karenge to mai to gayi isilie

bye luv u both take care'.

She left her diary there and went to sleep.

Morning 5 Am *alarm ring*

Kriya wakes up on 1st ring itself : Gud mrng mom, gud mrng universji.

She looks at her alarm.

Kr : hey universji kal to time set karna bhool hi gayi thi abhi bhagna hoga 5:30 tak Mehta ji ke ghar par hona hai mai to gayi.

She gets up in hurry and rushes to washroom after around 15 mins she comes out 

Kr : Muma sry aaj bhagna hoga isilie breakfast skip plz muma sirf aaj

She starts leaving when she finds a bread packet on the table(guys usne pehle hi kharid ke rakha tha vaha pe told na no bhoot in this).

Kr : Muma aap to maanti hi nahi ho teek hai khalungi.

She takes 2 slices from them and stuffed in her mouth ate it very fast drank some water took her bag and ran towards the door but she came back again in the same hurry.

Kr : Muma bye jaldi aungi.

Again started running till she came out and locked the door.

Kr : Universji plz dekhlijie ki mai late na hojau...bhaag Kriya 

She some how in hurry manages to hire a taxi and reaches the place on time. The kids parents take her to their room and leave her there. Two kids were sleeping peacefully one is of 3years and the other 6 years old.

Mehta : Hum 7:30 ko vapas aajaenge plz take care of them they wont get up soon but still be with them they might get up anytime.

Kr : Yes Sir u dnt wry i will be here u might be getting late i ll take care of them.

Mehta leaves them in the house and goes out Kriya on the other hand was looking at the kids with so much love and affection they were sleeping looking like angels she stayed there looking at them when suddenly the 3 year old kid started moving the baby was about to open her eyes before that could happen Kriya stood up and took her in her arms and started swinging her and rubbing her back so that she can sleep she was successful she walked like that holding the baby till Mr.Mehta came back. 

Mr.Mehta : Thnkq so much Kriya i hope they did not trouble u.

Kr : Absolutly no sir they were sleeping peacefully i have to leave now thnkq sir.

Kriya looked at the watch which showed 7:30 again she got hyper active and started running.

Kr : hey Universji... meri raksha karna bhaag kriya varna firse...

This was her daily routine she used to run around the whole day and come back home at around 10 Pm everyday she used to eat out or at the care taking home if the kids parents insist. She loved doing this because she never felt that she's alone sometimes she even used to play with the kids and enjoy herself and which child wont like a simple and sweet girl like her. At night when she comes back home she stands near that window and the routine continues again she herself doesn't know what happened to her bubbly and cheerful life and Kriya's K effect was totally lost yes she changed she became more emotional person now she understood what life is the difficulties in it and the happiness in it. She decided to herself that she going to live no matter how many days or how many years she just want to be surrounded by kids there laughter and there love towards her.

She doesn't know that her daily routine was observed by someone'''

At Chopra's house (Guys Pari n Sandesh are wife n husband they are among the richest one's in India they have a daughter Priyal 12 year old she is a type of bitchy girl who thinks that everyone in this world are selfish and run after money Sandesh n Pari wants to leave Priyal in India and go abroad for a month but Priyal doesn't agree to it and stops talking to her parents however they tried to convince her but they were worried that whoever will come to take care of her Priyal is surely going to make their life hell so they kept searching for the correct one who can handle her)

Sandy : Pari tumne dekha na use I think humari Priyal kelie ye ladki sahi hai wat say??

Pari : haa Sandy mujhe bhi aise hi lag raha hai chalo uske office jaate hai.

Sandy : Haa chalo'''

They reach kriya's office and meet the manager.

Manager : What a pleasant surprise sir aap yaha??

Sandy : Mr.Desai we are here to ask u something.

Manager : Anything sir.

Pari : Sir vo aapke office mai baby sitting kaam karti hai na Kriya'''

Manager : Haa madam kya usne kuch kia vo to bohot acchi ladki hai.

Pari : nahi sir aisi koi baat nahi hai, hum dono 1 month kelie abroad jaana chahte hai and do to some reasons Priyal ko lekar nahi jaa sakte hum soch rahe the ki kriya ko Priyal ke paas chod de for taking care of her and iskelie I am ready to pay any amount that u demand.

Manager : sure mam mai kal hi kriya se baat karke aapko bata dunga.

Sandy : Nahi sir hum dono baat karenge Kriya se.

Manager : Ok sir as u wish.

Sandy : Ok thn we will take a leave for now thnkq so much.

Manager : Its our pleasure sir.

Sandy and Pari leave from there and head towards Kriya's house.

Time 11 Pm Kriya was standing there as usual this time her chain of thoughts were broken by the door bell she looked at the clock it was 11 she was confused who might come at this time and that too to meet her' she went and opened the door it was Sandy and Pari.

Pari : Hi beta if I am not wrong u are kriya ri8??

Kr : Haa madam par sry aap log??

Sandy : hume actually aapka help chahie tha.

Kr : yes sir aap dono andar aiye na baitie mai abhi paani leke aati hu.

Pari : nahi beta hum teek hai aap bhi baito.

Kriya was touched this was the first time someone called her Beta everyone used to address her as Kriya or madam she felt too good but this reminded of her mom she tried hard to control her tears.

Pari : kya hua beta ur fine??

Kr : haa mam I am fine aap bataiye kya baat hai??

Sandy : Vo actually hum dono ko 1 month tak abroad jaana hoga and do to some reasons hum apni daughter ko leke nahi jaa sakte hai so we were thinking ki ek acchi care taker ko uske paas chodke jae we heard a lot about ur work so we were thinking ki tum uss 1 month kelie Priyal ke paas reh paogi to we can complete our work and return back soon'''

Kr : No problem sir but manager sir se poochna hoga mujhe because 1 month matlab I think aapko unse baat karna hoga.

Pari : Hum aapke manager se milke hi aa rahe hai beta vo baat ye hai ki hum khud tumse baat karna chahte the isilie hum khud yaha aagaye.

Kr : Oh thnkq so much mam mai kab se join kar sakti hu??

Pari :Beta use pehle hume Priyal ke baare mai tumhe kuch bolna hai' Priyal sab ke tarah nahi hai vo choti hai par fir bhi bohot stubborn hai and uska mann na hai ki iss duniya mai koi bhi kisi se pyaar nahi karta hai sab selfish log hote hai jaise ki sab ek dusre ko use karna hi jaante ho isi lie vo kabhi kisi se milti nahi hai.

Kr : mam aap chinta mat kijie mai handle karungi aap bas itna bata dijie ki mujhe kaha aur kiss time pe jana hai *smile*

Sandy gives her the address and landline number of their house.

Pari : beta tum 2 days ke baad aa sakti ho I will call u gud ni8.

Kr : Gud ni8 mam gud ni8 sir thnkq once again.

Sandy and Pari leave from there with a hearty smile as finally they found someone on the other hand Kriya closed the door and closed her eyes tightly leaning to the door.

Kr : nahi mom mai nahi roungi maine aapko promise kia tha na mai kabhi nahi roungi but pehli baar itne dino baad kisine mujhe beta karke bulaya.

Kriya went and wrote her diary and drifted to sleep to welcome another sweet and wonderful day with kids.

Phew khatam hogaya 1st chap itna hi hope u liked it every type of comments are welcomed don't forget to click the like button hope I did not disappoint u guys and haa agar kisi ne res ko unres nahi kia na i ll attack ur scrapbook pakka coz ye different vala hai i really want to know how did u feel aftr reading thnkq

Edited by ShravniC - 07 August 2012 at 4:48am

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

iliveyouchandana29anu-arshaanushkaprimssssssRupali_13advithi_rishiyusra.hashimarushiiipriyasogani8siranistar94sheetal_arsha-Shravzz-WantubakpinkypanrocksaditiDevilish.Angelgrungta11roshnithedivaEyesfriendlystar_2012GayatriJethaniBrokenHearts1DJahnavi_KRASJeeya_AngelThats.me.Gunirock_ruvispicyraysCHOCOLATEKRIYAkittu_arshashiksha_03..-Chabhilal-..lovelypriyaNirju99ArShiDelenaArShaAngelssweetangelpayalAdorableTroubleMirageSwaronStolenKiss.puja_arshaBeautiful_KingTyler_DurdenHR-DMG4lifeenriqueKR_anki_ArShanj_SRKholicsapnaarshashaffy_arshayogini64sujana9kritzzz_ArShaKanchi..kvarshasumimitaFate.IntervinedRoxxy47Madhu_ArShacrazyskykuhu_Arshadancersqueenluv_arshaThe007ShivaniDeetha.KriYaansh960CuteStrawberryBlack_StoneBorn2DanceSnigs.-FrozenRain-bluelashes-CRJ-nature2-Ocean.eyes--PyaariBhootni-

Snigs. IF-Sizzlerz
Snigs.
Snigs.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged

:Res:

::Unres::

First one to comment...yupiee!!

Poppy I told u this SS will be amazing n u wil get a good response n this was expected.

Loved d way u started the story.

Kria staring at the sky and thinking deeply which got interrupted by a call.

Then asking for her schedule and her two diaries - personal n schedule planning.

I liked d way u explained her busy schedule.

N the way she loved d kids n consoled d crying 3 years kid.

Silently watched by whom??!!

Her diary writing expressing her universeji n mom was amazing.

Loved it totally n completely.

Waiting for d next part.

Do update soon.

Luv u Poppy!!

Edited by snigdha_arsha - 07 August 2012 at 5:14am

WantubakShrvz_PoPpY

-CRJ- IF-Stunnerz
-CRJ-
-CRJ-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
res Tongue

unres Smile

Poppy thanx for updating

Luved d way u started the story

just awsm...

I luved it when she wrote her diary...

soo touching

aww she still remebers rey

why cant she just go back to mumbai?

didnt smriti took her promise back???

agar nahi liya na toh she would surely b dead from my hands if she would have standing right infront of me Angry

wow kriya kabse itni puntual hone lagi?

ek hi ring mein uth gayi LOL

she was acting so childish before leaving her home rofl ROFL

good to know dat she is moving on

oh no trouble for kriya in d avtaar of priyal

hope she manage this smaal baby girl too Tongue

please jaldi-2 update karo

meko aage padhna hai

pleash Embarrassed

Edited by abhiyakreya - 07 August 2012 at 5:33am

WantubakShrvz_PoPpY

-Shravzz- Senior Member
-Shravzz-
-Shravzz-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged
resSmile

Wantubaknature2

Breezyexpanse Goldie
Breezyexpanse
Breezyexpanse

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Like  the concept...

n thanks 4 the pm...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WantubakShrvz_PoPpYnature2

-Ocean.eyes- IF-Stunnerz
-Ocean.eyes-
-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Awesome part shravni...lovd it

aww kriya really is amazing at this job...

I guess priyal wil play a gr8 role in this story...

Some evn 4 felt sad while reading that she stands near that window n keep thinking abt sumthng(sum1)

waiting 4 d nxt part
thanx 4 d pm

Edited by --Kinjal-- - 07 August 2012 at 4:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WantubakShrvz_PoPpYnature2

Go to top