What kind of a father would do that - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by _Mariam_

being a natik fan, sadly i agree natik took a wrong step by going outside the house while riots were going on but at that time natik wasnt thinking as duggu was being upset he wanted to make him happy he should have informed someone in the house the step was too risky and then when he came home after the riots what was shocking natik wasnt injured is he a super hero  ðŸ˜•
thts daily soap iske jagah DJ hota toh he wud hv got hurt in so many places bt its naitik toh super hero hi hai  😆😆
Originally posted by pree4ru

thts daily soap iske jagah DJ hota toh he wud hv got hurt in so many places bt its naitik toh super hero hi hai  😆😆

🤣sahi bola i mean they can show one scratch isnt yrkkh near reality 😆 aur dj ko defo injure show karte cv fav way to show romance between daijma 😆

🤣sahi bola i mean they can show one scratch isnt yrkkh near reality 😆 aur dj ko defo injure show karte cv fav way to show romance between daijma 😆
yea RS cudnt afford a bandage 😆 kya yaar rothna mana scene bhi nai mila 😭😭 koi bhi naraz hi nai tha munna se 😡

yea RS cudnt afford a bandage 😆 kya yaar rothna mana scene bhi nai mila 😭😭 koi bhi naraz hi nai tha munna se 😡

😆rs aik num ka kanjoos hain 😡 i wanted akshi to be naraz with munna we would got a cute rothna mana scene but kya karein what we expect never happens 😭😭

😆rs aik num ka kanjoos hain 😡 i wanted akshi to be naraz with munna we would got a cute rothna mana scene but kya karein what we expect never happens 😭😭
ur using anu siggy 😃 nice :) 😃😃

ur using anu siggy 😃 nice :) 😃😃

haan next is the ones you made my dhabba is too small to fit everything in 😭

haan next is the ones you made my dhabba is too small to fit everything in 😭
for me to made 2 munna stuffs 😆 bt i cant get over of these 😆
Originally posted by xyz_1718

Agreed man u said so true method was wrong bt not intention so there is no need to question his love as father .

I agreed with u ... In the park scene some one walking back side... I not accepting the ward insane... it's too much... In case duggu suffering with high fever during night what he do same thing he do... But one thing i accept he should inform to akshara or some others before he went to park...
yrkkh cvs team is insane 
This is a last wrning, every member has the right to express their point of views, so respect it instead of start bashing the members. Topic is getting closed as it is moved out to bashing