Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

What kind of a father would do that

Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay Please do not bash me for speaking my mind and pointing out the most  obvious thing .

What kind of a father would take his little baby boy outside when he knows that there are riots going on and that ppl have been getting hurt. 

He lives in India and he knows what happens there when Riots happen and yet he still took his little boy all the way to  the park and then to the hospital and he saw the number of ppl that were hurt and yet he still decided to get into his car and drive. 

He never once thought about what if soemthing happens to him and his son, how would his wife deal with that. 

I really really dislike and almost hate the character of G3 she has to yell at Akshara ever second she gets a chance. His father was completely right how is Dumbo leaving the house have anything to do with her and what could she have done. He left with out informing anyone in the house of where he was planning on going. THe whole reason why he even stayed back at his in laws was because they told him not to drive because for the RIOTS and yet what does he do gets in his car with his small little boy and drives around. 

He makes me so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ami25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you - this is insane 
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Agreed with you. Naitik has not done the right thing. He knew that the situation was bad and its dangerous to go outside but no he still went and put that small childs and his life in risk. This is insane.

pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree Naitik was wrong lekin kisne ushe kuch nai kahan :((((((((( jao cv's ek Naitik ko koi injury nai hui aur kinse kuch bola bhi nai bt i wont call it insane but yea its kiddish atitude
Edited by pree4ru - 11 years ago
-DevAkshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wrong post..
sorryEdited by -Naksh4ever- - 11 years ago
xyz_1718 thumbnail
insane wow then i guess even my grandad shud be called insane infact my whole family shud be called mad as we went out knowing abt riots , see you cant call anyone insane yea it was his mistake agreed but you cant say no father can do that u learn from your mistake his intentions wer not bad his method was he troubled everyone so i dont one can call anybody insane nor can u question a father .
shreey thumbnail
sorry i do not agree with u 😕😕😕😕😕😕
post should be close🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

yrkkhfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry ..I dont agree with you..
Naitik as father first see his son condition, first his son is more important than what is happening outside..
Secondly he is not aware of outside condition of city...later on he accept this.
xyz_1718 thumbnail
Originally posted by: yrkkhfan4ever

Sorry ..I dont agree with you..

Naitik as father first see his son condition, first his son is more important than what is happening outside..
Secondly he is not aware of outside condition of city...later on he accept this.

Agreed man u said so true method was wrong bt not intention so there is no need to question his love as father .
The_Fan_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u,but naitik is not expect this much of worst situation..