I am unlucky.. love s not 4 me ss of kr &sw - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
nice update...khadus kriya ne rey ko acha naam hi diya hai... par rey kriya ke saath aisa kyu behave kar raha hai...thanks 4 the pm...
Originally posted by sachiarsha

i unresed re...n pakka...

ya sure
thanks for the pm and awesome update :D interesting pre cap

Nikki <3
it was awesome loved it amazing
AWESOME UPDATE👏
pls update fast nd thnx for the pm
Wonderful update.Loved it..
This was superb..

Finally rey geeting jealous for Kria nd possessive too...
thanks for pm..

Amazing update 
luvd it ❤️
kriya calling rey khadus 😆
kriyansh scene was gud 😳
kriyansh in park 
aww dat boy said kriya cutee and rey jealous hoing 😆
uughhh dat shivam yahan bhi tapak gaya 🤢
precap sounds interesting 😉
update soon
Edited by cookie_arsha - 11 years ago
awesome update...loved it very much
rey getting angry and jealous...waoo
waiting eagerly for next part
continue soon

so nxt part 😛

now rey s full on angry he put kriya in the car and move towards there flat they reached ...kriya s wonderng she dsnt no vat to say or vat to do she s speechless rey opens the car and take kriya out in his arms..she vas hell shoked and feelng odd...now he s tryng so hrd to open the door becoz she s in his arms finally he open ..enter the flat and closed the door by pushng vith legs it made a huge noise ...now kriya was so scared...he put her in the bed vith his strong arms then he closed the room door

KRIYA;-AAP YE KYA KARAHEYHO

rey;-mey sonen valahu

kriya;-edhar

rey;-haa

kriya;-par mey

rey;-tum be yahan

kriya;-par

rey;-par var kuch nahey ek dham chup 

kriya;-mujey dress chang karna hey

rey;-nahey 

kriya;-ye kya 

rey;-i told u plz keep quite

kriya;-par

rey;-kriya chup ek dham chup 

kriya;-rey plz

rey;-kyu ek bathkutter ke thara behave karaheyho

kriya;-met batkutter?

rey;-stop it damit i said stop it

kriya;-no i am gng 

rey full on anger pull kriya towards him and pin her vth wall and crush her...now the hot breath of him is hitting kriyas neck she feels some akward ..after sm time she stared shiverng ...rey plz mujey jaanahey ...no way kriya kyu kaha kiskey sath ..kriya;-rey vat u mean kiskey sath ...rey ;-haaa kiskey sath ??? i am not at alll a correct match for u na so kiskey sath hahahh i thnk vo shivam ke sath correct...kyu shivam shivam shivam us mey eysa kya hey ...mey kya fool hu tumey shadhikardhy or tumey usko deydhoonga...ur myne sirph my  i vont giv u to any other fraud like shivam not shivam others tooo how dare he s how he can say that i am not a correct match for u ur myne only myne i cant give u to others damint y ths s happng too me...mey ethny kush tha tum merazindhagy mey aneykkey badh mera zindhagy badhal gaye kyu eysa kyuuu...tears rolling from kriyas eys ..kriya;-how can u compare me vth that shivam even i dnt no thn how ...vat u r thnkng of me i am not a idiot or not a ezy gal...mey 1st shadhikarneykeliye thayar nahey tha phir mera maa bola yek ladkikeliye us ka pathihey uska zindhagy vo ussey zindhagy par kush rekeyga par mera shadhikey badh mera pathy mujey chodkar chalgaya or mey akeylahoga ...even i am not a licky...every day i have a ? y i am not a lucky kyu kyu merazindhagy eysahogaya yeha aneykibadh be same feel huva kyu rey kyuuu kyuuu finally she felt down he takes her in his arm and put her in bed he check her fore head high temperature ...he gave meadicin etc par no difference finally she s shiverng alot and temperature increase she started feelng some thng painful and gng consous...now reys s so sad he dsnt vant too see her in ths stage becoz of him he tryied alot now he decided to some tng odd thn only he get her wife back ..the  made came to help him ..the made changed her dress into sare ...
made leav rey enterd he saw kriya she s so cute but suffrng from heigh fever  kriya stood and walk foward to rey...rey;-rey i am soory ...ths hursts rey alot"she was abt to completed when she was pulled by arm into a strong kiss...she saw him but didnt want to be with him ...so she tried to free herself just to make his kiss more wild...finally she gave up ...and tears rolled down and she directly looked into his eyes who was still kissing her...he slowly cupped her face and kissed her passionately...she closed her eyes and left him do what ever he wanted...he made his way through her mouth...finally pulled back when she was lack of oxygen...she was breathing hard looking down and he was looking at her cupping her face and breating hard...after sometym kriya finally got normal and started...

"rey ..."but soon her lips were blocked by his...he bit her lips , sucked them ,kissed and what not everything...she just closed her eyes taking in the moment...finally he pulled back...he caught her by waist...he slowly lifted her in arms never breaking the eyelock...he gently placed her on the bed and  layed beside her...his peircing eyes made her blush more...she looked down not able to meet his eyes...he slowly move the saree away on her waist and kissed it...she gasped...he slowly played with his fingers on her waist making her move frequently /...he slowly passed his hand and cluthched the other end on her waist...she cluthed the pillow with her hands...he came up kissing and finally took her lips into his...after sometym he made his way through her neck ...she was not able to take the pleasure but she just let him do what he wanted...while kissing he slowly muttered a sorry to which she looked at him...tears rolled down her eyes...she cupped his face and kissed his forehead...he loved it when ever she kissed on forehead...he again took he lips into his...he slowly removed her saree and his shirt...she s shivaring alot  finally the love of bth came but still some miss understandng 
rey;-kriya kyuuu mera zindhagey mey eysa huva

kriya;-dnt worry kal apka zindhagy ka ek acchadhin hoga ethny kushi i cant say u 

rey;-kyu eysa kya

kriya;-sab accha hoga aap so javo

finally rey slept

precap;- in the morng 

rey;-kriya tum kaha ho  ethny dhere sey tumey doondraheyhu or tum???? ye kya ek letter kiska???

kyaaa??? tears falling

likes and lamba comments 😛