India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

confused teen here ! pls help !

arnavsgirl Senior Member
arnavsgirl
arnavsgirl

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
hello everyone ! my name is prachi ! i have been on this forum for a while and i think ol of u r fantastic people ! so i thought that maybe u ol wud be able to help me out ! its a weird problem ! ok so i have been chatting wid this guy who is 10 years my senior ( m 16 ) for the last 2 n 1/2 years n we r great friends ( he agrees on this ) and well he is kind of lyk arnav ... sumtimes very friendly sumtimes totally unresponsive and damn arrogant ! he is hardly the social kind of person and we met on orkut ( his orkut name was edward cullen n mine was bella swan lol ) and continued our friendship from there to gmail to fb ! ok so we have chatted a lot of times we know a lot about each other ! and well he listens to everything i have to say ol the things which he understands as well the things which go over his head ! and he remembers my bday without the fb bday reminders and he didnt wish me this year ( so lyk our ASR) even though i was reminding him every minute of the chat ! i used to have a crush on him a year back n he was kinda aware of that but then i just got over him but he is a very dear friend to me ! and sumtimes out of the blue i feel lyk chatting with me ( he is one of the few ppl who listen to ol my chatter ! ) but then i feel weird sending him a fb msg to come online as i feel that he may think i still have a crush on him ! what to do ?????? pls help me !!!!!! and do share ur love stories with me !!!!!! LOL

P.S. - today's epi was awesome ! espcially the precap ! cant wait for tomorrow !

can pls sumbody help me ????

Edited by arnavsgirl - 06 August 2012 at 10:35am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top