Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

heart1

heart1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged

i thought it was very boring

too much over acting by the girl who is playing opposite ashish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thoughts on Today's Episode (Page 3)" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
i would say, so far so good! lets see what happens aage aage!

shar19

IF-Rockerz

shar19

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
the episode was pretty good...but m eagerly waiting for the male leads to enter!

Nabigha

Nabigha

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
The girls were good...the episode was lovely...but cant wait for the guys to enter especially AK aka Sahil...i swear show pe chaad chaand lag jayengain...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mandygill

manv

manv

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
i felt the episode was ok, hope it will spice up later, with the entry of the male leads esp our ak
pls this serial must work and we see our ak for a long time

ilovepyaar

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
I enjoyed the episode, well not completely, but felt that it was a good start. Mansi's brother annoyed me, but I loved the friendship between Mansi and Shivani, such a close knit friendship, one doesn't eat if the other doesn't etc. And I loved how the mothers treated the friendship. I just loved how the relationship between the two girls was depicted.

But that being said, they've definitely established very clearly the arranged marriage vs. love marriage points of views by both of the female characters. However, I felt it was a bit too much for just the first episode. I do understand that obviously, the show is aiming to tackle this concept, but maybe they didn't have to mention arranged and love marriage every two seconds?

And the precap - I didn't like it. Tensions already? And I feel like the anger/frustration/anguish wasn't really well depicted in the precap by either of the two actresses. But I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow to see what it's really like.

Ultimately though, I would say it was a decent start, has potential to be something good, but yeah it has a little while to go till it gets there LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yipeeilovepyaarSurish

ifrini

Goldie

ifrini

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
giels seems lively and good actressess

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
i think this was more of an intro episode with what will be expected from the show in the future and what  their families r..usually the intro epis never excite me that much but this one wasn't bad..i liked it in spite of few flaws here and there..

Surish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.