Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kitchen kisscapades...updated os 2 (Page 3)

bebo2050 Goldie
bebo2050
bebo2050

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Nice !!!

zsewaq IF-Dazzler
zsewaq
zsewaq

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
cute!
watdadevimaiyya Groupbie
watdadevimaiyya
watdadevimaiyya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged

OS 2

ASR: and one more thing Khushi'.he turned back a fraction 'tray held steady''just wanted to remind you of our deal tonight'.winking at her''

(caution for  those watching our handsome hunk winking in the 8 pm telecast'. 'please keep smelling salts handy'90% of fandom is most likely to faint''by the time you get to the second and third telecast'..you are better prepared to handle it with more dignity'. And in case you are wondering about the 10%...they are the 50 + fans who have survived through heartthrobs like Rajesh Khannas,SRKs,Hrithiks,Tom Cruises,Daniel Craigs  and Darcy's of their gen and lived to tell the tales'.they are watching ASR with critical eyes..and thinking OK bring it on Sobti''you'll have to do much more than a wink for us''..if you have to stand in line with the stalwarts above'..)'There I go rambling again'..Sobti don't' do this to me sweetheart..)

Khushi: eyes widening'..Hey devi maiyyan 'she thought'..as if I can forget it'''.yeh laad governor se humko bachaalo'..pehle What da What da karke humko daraate, dhamkaate the'abhi yeh nayi tareeka'''she bit her lip'..her thoughts trailing off'''.and following him with the tray'..

Mamiji: on watching ASR and Khushi walking towards the table with the breakfast trays

Hello hi bye bye.. Arnav bitwa..carryzing breakfasht for us'.'sun rishing from wesht todayzz'..aur phatee saree''..ghar ka  bitwa se kaam karwat rahee'..hum ko yeh din bhi dekhneka padeee'she lamented'.filmy style'..

ASR: Usme kya hai mami '.HP upar kuch kaam kar raha hai'.toh I was just helping Khushi''.giving Khushi a smirk'''.'..and setting the tray down'to sit in his chair'.'Khushi blushing at all the HELP he gave her in the kitchen

Mamji:Waise bitwa'hum ko bolne ka padi''ab toh tum poore ke poore joru ka ghulaam bangaye ho..

Akash and Anjali..nodding in agreement with indulgent smiles on their faces'

ASR: Raising an eyebrow at Akash''''.

Akash'.'..I think it's a good idea that tum bhi tohda time payal ko maddad karne mein bitaaon'..spending quality time and all you know''.

Just then NK comes bouncing in '..in his cute puppy dog style '.Arrevah! garr amagaram aloo parr..aatha''...aapne  banaya Khushiji? 'He asked charmingly'..

ASR: that's Khushi "Bhabhi "for you NK'

NK: not to be deterred''..Nannav mere bhai''.'mein Khushiji ko hamesha Khushiji bulaunga'she is my friend first you know and then your wife'''walking forward to plonk himself next to ASR

ASR: blocking the seat with his hand'''.and glaring down at him'...NK this seat is reserved for my wife'he looked pointedly at Khushi..'challenging her to deny him'

Tum nani ke bageeche mein baithon 'he smirked'laughing to himself''

Khushi and NK : in unision'.Bagal mein nannav'.

ASR: now openly smirking at them with a''tell me something I don't know look'..looking around the table at all the surprised and shocked faces of his family'''Whatt??...a man can't have some fun at his wife's expense huh??......

Nashtha was a fun filled affair'.with a general feeling of well being pervading every ones hearts despite Dadi's non appearance at breakfast'

Khushi : totally preoccupied'passing sugar for salt and pickles instead of water'.

Payal: kya hua Khushi'she asked affectionately'.

Khushi: trying to look cheerful..Kuch nahi jiji'.hum'.she trailed off not knowing what to tell her''...casting a furtive glance at ASR ,who was sipping his coffee and  enjoying her discomfiture immensely'''''not to be beaten yet again'. she decided  to bring back KKGSR for the moment '.putting on her best smile and batting her eyelids at NK

Khushi: Nanheji'aloo paratha lelijiye'hum khaas aap keliye banaaye''

NK: Thank you Khushiji'''aap kitna khayal aate hai hamaara'

Akash :" Khayal rakte "hai NK Bhai'

Khushi: Nanhe ji'.humhe woh dahi deejiye'she said pointing to the bowl of dahi''getting happier and more flirtatious by the minute as she watched ASR 's nostrils starting to flare in anger '

NK: Sure Khushiji'with pleasure'''.he filled a small bowl with dahi and added 4 spoonfulls of sugar to it'..aapko meethi dahi pasand hain nah Khushiji'he said'endearingly'handing over her bowl to her..

Khushi: Sukriyaa nanheji'..aapbhi  kitna khayal rakte hein hamaara'..she beamed at him, flashing her 1000watt smile'

ASR now really bugged with his wife ignoring him deciding to take matters into his own hands ..

ASR: very innocently'..Khushi'mereliye ek apple kaat ke do'I don't want to eat something heavy..

Khushi: not finding any apples on the table walks to the kitchen to get some and ASR gets up quietly from his chair'..

He follows  her into the kitchen '..pushing her into the wall'and pinning her there'

ASR: kya kar rahe ho tum'he growled into her ear

Khushi:Ah!! 'Kya'she said defiantly'.

ASR: you know what I'am talking about'..flirting with NK and all..

Khushi:'hum?'nahi toh'.Nanheji..hamaara mehmaan hai'isiliye unki '

She is stopped short as she is jerked into his arms'.and delivered a punishing kiss on her lips'.  don't you dare'.he warned her'as he deepened his  kiss'his fingers finding their way into her hair, bringing her forward and stilling her indignant protests'..'..his other hand around her waist'..holding her captive'''pausing only to take a deep breath'.don't you dare Khushi Kumaari Gupta Singh Raizada 'not unless you want to pay for it with much more than kisses'he warned''..'.as she lifted her eyes to stare at his lips'her breath ragged  and the sweet swell of her breasts now heaving''.. his fingers wound down from her nape to find the  throbbing pulse on her neck'..his thumb gently running over it to ''.she looked into his caramel orbs''.drowning in the pools of infinity ,locked in their eternal intimacy''.

ASR: And if you keep going like this'he whispered dangerously'.I'll advance the deal and make it Suhaagdin 'he stopped as he watched tears starting to roll in her Hazel eyes''

ASR: Khusheee'What happened sweetheart'..did I hurt you he asked looking down at her arms'.suddenly concerned whether he did hurt her like the countless times he did before'

Khushi: nodding negatively''hummm..she mumbled'

ASR: shhshhh he shushed her'..tum ro mat'.he said not quite able to see tears in her eyes'kya hua'kisine kuch kaha?  He asked..

Khushi: nahi 'she nodded'hameinnn

ASR: ha tumhe what khushi?? He gently prodded 'his hands now cupping her face'.his eyes reflecting the concern his heart feels

Khushi: arrnavvji'..hamein bahut darr lag raha hai'..she said clutching her heart''

ASR: kis baat ki darr sweetheart''

Khushi: woh'Suhag raat waali baat se'.she faltered'.her eyes downcast'

ASR: nearly bursting into a relieved laughter''..he stepped back folding his hands about him'.unable to resist teasing her some more'.Tumhe to kissi cheez se darr nahi lagti hain nah..siwayein andhere se aur tez gaadi se'Khushi kumaari singh raizada'. 'he bent down to lift her chin up '..to catch her warm hazel eyes'skimming his face with innocence written all over them'.

ASR: he bit back his teasing words '.to tell her softly'..don't worry Khushi'we won't do anything you are not ready to do''''not quite believing the promise he is making to her'.

Edited by watdadevimaiyya - 10 August 2012 at 2:18am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

hhqvsweetfairy007maniswritergeniesahadaDevilwayslimitlesspips27fan09AnuLovesBaruntmowlachahat128multifaceteddproverroldcShweta1691PrncssOfHeartbebo2050smile1412ixrayrashgirl000Mojoovaishuuindy12tanurockslakshyaNkthighonshowsswetha_chipkknd_hazelArshifan4lifeudaymanyata07TeriGalliyan.incarnadinekriti_atharvchandana.sPreet.Kc--MISHTEE--pinky89silvia1999

PrncssOfHeart Goldie
PrncssOfHeart
PrncssOfHeart

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Hahahaahaha...awesum...
Bas aisa hi kuch aj k episode me b ho jaye... ROFL
Yayy!! Me first Me first...:))))))

Edited by CutieSanaya - 10 August 2012 at 4:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

watdadevimaiyya

kriti_atharv IF-Rockerz
kriti_atharv
kriti_atharv

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
awww cute update dear...loved it very much...arnie is sooo cute when hes jealous...loved it very much n thnx 4da pm dear...

watdadevimaiyya

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Awesome Update !!!

watdadevimaiyya

smile1412 Goldie
smile1412
smile1412

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Hahahahaha... Khushi really is an original piece!!!

That's was awesome!!!!

watdadevimaiyya

tanurocks IF-Dazzler
tanurocks
tanurocks

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
cute one yaar. really enjoyed it..

watdadevimaiyya

Go to top