Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Precap - Shiv ki haan mein naa? (Page 5)

ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
He looked bit confuse to me... I felt he is not saying yes wholeheartedly...  May be after this Par he will say... "mai apse shadi usi waqt karuga jab aap iss rishte ke liye dil se haa kahegi... mai us waqt atk apka intezaar karuga... tab tak hum sagai kar sakte hai... "

I dnt understand this force marriage... cnt understand Anandi... just for fulfilling her mom's promise... she cnt play with shiv's lyf... at this moment she is unsure abt this relation... she dsnt knw whether she will b able to fulfill her duties as wife or not and still she is proposing shiv... wt if she cnt?? I noe anandi is selfless and she is doing this for her mother?? bt isnt she mean to shiv?? isnt she selfish in requesting him for marriage when she knws tht she will nt be able to love him... marriage is nt a compromise... itz nt just for the day... itz for the lyf!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gomatidjhooked

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Mishti - I think Shiv and the audience can rest assured that whatever her reason for accepting this rishta - she will do full justice to it post marriage.  She may not love Shiv, but she respects him enough that if she could not honour the commitment she is making then she would not make it.  She just needs a bit o time.  

As for Shiv, he is worried not for himself I think but...about the pressure everyone is placing on Anandi and now she on herself to accept this rishta.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hooked

ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Agreed... Shiv is worried for Anandi... no doubt in tht.

M talking abt Anandi's part... marriage is not just duty... itz the most beautiful part of ne1's lyf... she knws tht she will nt be able to love shiv as she used to love Jagya.. doesn't shiv needs all the love and magical moments in his lyf?? I just wanted this marriage to be a love one... this tym itz forced...

Shiv is confused cz he is thinking tht Anandi is pressurized... he is indeed happy tht he is getting his lady love bt not happy by the way he is getting it...

Here Anandi is unsure abt his love for her... She is just fulfilling a promise...

P.S. : M happy for AnSh but not the way... M just praying tht cvs cn give sth unusual to us...

AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Mishti - not everyone equates love with marriage.  Moreover, its something that's supposed to develop within an arrange marriage context.  Anandi is not expecting love and is not in love.  Her family wants her to marry Shiv, she is agreeing to their arranged rishta.  From her perspective its no different from any other arranged marriage but, for her own negative history with marriage.  Its not like she loved Jagya when she married him either!  Nor would she ever go back to Jugat...so, she is free to marry Shiv emotionally though she does not love him as yet.

Also, I don't think Shiv is expecting love...not given everything Anandi has been through.  He just wanted her willing consent to their arranged marriage.  

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 06 August 2012 at 11:17pm
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Agreed!! this is an arrange marriage... n they will fall in love eventually after tht..

Thns letz b prepared for seeing sofa-bed love story!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bvfan123fastforwardAnjanaYYZ

smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
as of now, the way things are placed , no romance can happen between AnSh but yes neither Shiv nor A are very happy wiht this sudden marriage although both their reasons are diff ...
but yes, am a lil disappointed bcoz I thot when Shiv would propose marriage to a , the moment would be magical and so memorable, but alas :(

so will we see a smooth marriage without any obstracles from J, bcoz the marriage is gonna happen so fast ...thats the only adv I see in this hurried marriage...

Edited by smittu - 07 August 2012 at 3:50am
rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wuthering

Awww...seriously...the precap was so freaking sad! I mean Anandis gloominess we have kinda gotten used to that - (not that it is a good thing)- but we KNEW for a fact what she must be going through given the present circumstances.

But to see Shiv like that and his helplessness really got to me. He is sitting there with the woman he loves who is asking his hand in marriage almost as if he would be doing a FAVOR on her. And given everything shes been through if  ONLY he could make her feel otherwise. The way he says 'theek hai' must really be the saddest acceptance of a marriage proposal by a guy who is madly in love with the girl, on Indian telly yet. 

@ red : ... Sia ... EXACTLY the thing that pained me ... honestly; I felt my chest constrict ...It was sooo sad to see him like that  - helpless & powerless - there wasn't a thing he could do right then ... Unhappy

@ blue: I sooo agree ... that 'theek hai' was so poignant !

And I must say Siddarth carried off that scene very well ... 

I was honestly holding my breath there ... !

wuthering

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

[

@ red : ... Sia ... EXACTLY the thing that pained me ... honestly; I felt my chest constrict ...It was sooo sad to see him like that  - helpless & powerless - there wasn't a thing he could do right then ... Unhappy

@ blue: I sooo agree ... that 'theek hai' was so poignant !

And I must say Siddarth carried off that scene very well ... 

I was honestly holding my breath there ... !

What to say now Usha! Ouch That scene I was sooo looking forward to- didn't even make it to my daily repeat viewing list. Ok maybe- just one repeat viewing? LOLLOL

I thought it was weirdly shot as well- They kept panning out and then kept panning in for a close up that it felt a little disconnected to me----the flow and the continuity was missing!

But I agree- I really liked the way Siddharth said his Theek Hai! There was something very painful about it that just tugs your heartstrings. Irrespective of how the scene played out, I did feel bad for both of them. Ouch

Edited by wuthering - 07 August 2012 at 5:21pm

dixie123

Go to top