Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Precap - Shiv ki haan mein naa? (Page 4)

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Anjy : True. My heart ached so much when Anandi said, ''aap please mujhse shaadi kar leejiye''. Moreover, Shiv seemed lost in Anandi while answering the question as if he was looking for something in her eyes. The one thing was common in both : pain. They both were hurt. Its not that Shiv dont want to marry her, he loves her madly, he is more than willing but he wants Anandi to agree wholeheartedly and not to think that he is obliging her by accepting the marriage proposal. Shiv looked as if any second he is gonna hold Anandi hands, hug her hard and tell her that i love you idiot..please trust me ! But both of them were lost, Anandi in her mother's words and Shiv in Anandi. It seemed a normal scene but i think its the most painful and extraordinary scene of the show till now. I am surprised that these two actors have grown so much in their acting that they can express so much through their facial expressions only !
Really ! I too wanted to hug them that time and say; ''everything gonna be alright''. Embarrassed I hope so..

Edited by piya_anshian - 06 August 2012 at 6:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pussycatwutheringpoiu123AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
There is a chasm between us that I cannot bridge
I can touch you, but your hands I am forbidden to beseech
On my heart & soul you have unknowingly laid siege
But, your love for now appears far beyond my reach

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gomatidjamor284vrinda9183pussycatfastforwardhookedwutheringrusha4003Piyuu_SRKdixie123aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
@ piya
I know Anandi is sad because she has stopped believing that happiness might come in her way.
She just wants to get on with life by doing things that make others around her happy.Right now there is only emptiness in her.
She feels that she has got nothing to offer to Shiv.She knows that she is being unfair to him by asking him to marry her when he deserves much more than what she can currently offer.That is why she pleaded with him to marry her with folded hands.
He wants her to love him but he knows he can not ask for her love now.He can not even tell her that he loves her. 
He is feeling sad for himself as well as for her because he thinks so highly of her and she has such a low opinion about herself.

Edited by aparnauma - 06 August 2012 at 7:18pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringdliphookedpoiu123Piyuu_SRKAnjanaYYZ

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Agreed i knw this proposal shall be a bit forceful but i didnt thought it will be so gloomy since their chemistry is sparkling Still both rocked the scene sitting on rocks LOL

Shiv and Daddu will bring much neede relief to Anandi and might be who knws DS tooROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piyuu_SRK

Piyuu_SRK IF-Rockerz
Piyuu_SRK
Piyuu_SRK

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzi12

Agreed i knw this proposal shall be a bit forceful but i didnt thought it will be so gloomy since their chemistry is sparkling Still both rocked the scene sitting on rocksLOL

Shiv and Daddu will bring much neede relief to Anandi and might be who knws DS tooROFL

hope so yaar. I have many expectations from dearest daddu ji Wink LOL i'd love to see him flirting with Anandi and Anandi too enjoying and giving back the same ROFL ROFL bechara shivu LOL in Anjy words : he'd be TOAST ROFL ROFL

itsRitzi

itsRitzi IF-Addictz
itsRitzi
itsRitzi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piya_anshian

Originally posted by ritzi12

Agreed i knw this proposal shall be a bit forceful but i didnt thought it will be so gloomy since their chemistry is sparkling Still both rocked the scene sitting on rocksLOL

hope so yaar. I have many expectations from dearest daddu ji Wink LOL i'd love to see him flirting with Anandi and Anandi too enjoying and giving back the same ROFL ROFL bechara shivu LOL in Anjy words : he'd be TOAST ROFL ROFL

ROFLLOL toast maaro bechaaro Shivu LOL It will be too fun to see Shivu and daddu plotting comic plans oh i just adore his cutesy cunning smile !!ROFL
Dadisa2011 Senior Member
Dadisa2011
Dadisa2011

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
anandi pehlay hi mohabbat may buri chaut kha chuki hay. let her recover. let this new relationship start with respect and trust and love will surely follow.
dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

@ piya
I know Anandi is sad because she has stopped believing that happiness might come in her way.
She just wants to get on with life by doing things that make others around her happy.Right now there is only emptiness in her.
She feels that she has got nothing to offer to Shiv.She knows that she is being unfair to him by asking him to marry her when he deserves much more than what she can currently offer.That is why she pleaded with him to marry her with folded hands.
He wants her to love him but he knows he can not ask for her love now.He can not even tell her that he loves her. 
He is feeling sad for himself as well as for her because he thinks so highly of her and she has such a low opinion about herself.
So true!

Bvfan123

Go to top