Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Precap - Shiv ki haan mein naa? (Page 3)

tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
I agree at present AnSh marriage z luking compromise bt with the passage of tym they ll be the happiest couple..love bw AnSh will start aftr marriage n anandi will surely luv shiv to its core once she knws how much he luv her..

Balikas chill. ..intejaar ka phal metha hota hai or yahan u knw

Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wuthering

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Originally posted by hooked

I hope Shiv will say Yes to marriage but insist on being heard out too.

He can say - your mom is not going to be cajoled by just our shadi. She will want to see you happy in this marriage. I for my part can say that I have no absolutely no misgivings about us tying the knot, but you are a fair and honest person. A shadi is between two people Can you honestly tell me that you will marry me for my sake and not as an obligation to fulfill a last wish ?

Anandi is inherently a very honest person and she will take this kind of speech from Shiv in the right spirit.

1. Many in the forum have been wondering where u were, hooked?

2. Yes - Shiv should try and clear the air btwn them a bit.  The precap scene is incomplete...maybe he will do as u as say.  Let's hope.
Really ! That's so sweet !Embarrassed 
I missed this forum too - bad - like a heroin addict. OuchOuch  Had no time to spare and no access to a comp when I did have the craving. But am back now - and with all the time.

Am missing a lot of the regulars !! A lot seems to have changed in these couple of months

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lavywutheringMisseshaAnjanaYYZ

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Yes Anjy I am sure there will be a 'PAR' after that.It looked obvious.I don't know what condition he can keep...and I don't wanna presume either.I wanna hear what he says...just wish he says something which bowls me over.Bcoz that is what I expect from him in such a scene.And I know he will say something that will surprise her and touch her too...thats why she doesnt hesitate in giving her hand to Shiv.(as shown in sbb seg)

wutheringdixie123DaltoniAnjanaYYZ

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I don't think he will put any condition on her. I just hope he is able to make her understand that he is not doing (and never did) any 'ehsaan' on her by agreeing to the proposal.

wutheringrusha4003MalikaDaltoni

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liv2laugh

Anandi however was still a little bit sad Cry
I have a feeling dada-potha may conspire to bring her out of her gloom. LOL

Potha ka pata nahi, but I do hope dadaji does it. It would be hilarious to watch it ! LOL
I am sure Anandi and Dadaji will bond well. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringPiyuu_SRK

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Hooked - welcome backHug

Malika n Dixie - I don't think the 'Par" is condition...its going to be out clause or statement..."not don't marry me if..."

Lets see what tomorrow brings.  For now lets be content with YES = YES!  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wutheringhookeddixie123

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Originally posted by liv2laugh

Anandi however was still a little bit sad Cry
I have a feeling dada-potha may conspire to bring her out of her gloom. LOL

Potha ka pata nahi, but I do hope dadaji does it. It would be hilarious to watch it ! LOL
I am sure Anandi and Dadaji will bond well. Smile

I want Daadiji to full on flirt with Anandi to chhidao ShivROFLROFLROFL  and for Anandi to flirt back.  Shiv will be TOAST!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

the_Rijwutheringrusha4003Piyuu_SRKaparnauma

wuthering IF-Dazzler
wuthering
wuthering

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Awww...seriously...the precap was so freaking sad! I mean Anandis gloominess we have kinda gotten used to that - (not that it is a good thing)- but we KNEW for a fact what she must be going through given the present circumstances.

But to see Shiv like that and his helplessness really got to me. He is sitting there with the woman he loves who is asking his hand in marriage almost as if he would be doing a FAVOR on her. And given everything shes been through if  ONLY he could make her feel otherwise. The way he says 'theek hai' must really be the saddest acceptance of a marriage proposal by a guy who is madly in love with the girl, on Indian telly yet. 

It was a really touchy scene. Your heart just goes out for them. I hope, (HOPE) that theres more to the scene. Not just the proposal and the subsequent yes, but some epilogue by Shiv where he maybe expresses to Anandi what exactly HE feels about this. Dunno though. Ouch

Then again, the SBB segment and the bright smiles Shiv was sporting throughout the segment gives me hope! Big smile Hope alls well that ends well. Smile And like you guys said, hopefully Shivs family and their ready acceptance of Anandi will play a HUGE role in making Anandi smile too- soon! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rusha4003poiu123Piyuu_SRKaparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

Go to top